Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    totallynotinnocent Inventory

Re: GINTAMA (fan, like anyone?)

Gintama fan here~! I haven't watched the latest episodes though OTL

I'm really addicted to this anime that I've also watched their ALL their fan events (Haru Matsuri, Sakura Matsuri, and another one, I forgot the name), and became a fan of Sugita Tomokazu~

Credits
    foodie Inventory

THIS SHOW IS ACTUALLY AMAZING it's sooo hilarious and then suddenly it hits you with all these feels that yoU DIDN'T SEE COMING... why...

but it's amazing.. i think it's one of the very few shows that make me like pretty much all the characters.

Yaoi Passionate CartoonistGirl18's Avatar
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    CartoonistGirl18 Inventory
    Starbucks Yuri Plisetsky Akira Noiz

Might be a bit late here, but I love Gintama! Probably my favorite longest running anime. It's impossible to tell what's filler and what's not with this one.

Credits
    littlespiral Inventory
    Victor and Yuri Yuri Plisetsky Nikiforov Victor Katsuki Yuuri

I can't wait to see the live-action movie of this anime. It has been announced that the movie will be released on Jul 14 this year in Japan. Man, I sure do hope the live-action movie doesn't disappoint (like *ahem* SnK)

On the other hand, the photoshop skill on Gintama for the movie poster is ON POINT:

Spoiler:  

YO Host
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Orient Inventory

[QUOTE=littlespiral;1013932]I can't wait to see the live-action movie of this anime. It has been announced that the movie will be released on Jul 14 this year in Japan. Man, I sure do hope the live-action movie doesn't disappoint (like *ahem* SnK)
    [QUOTE]

Had no idea they were making a movie! thanks for the info @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]! Gintama is my long lasting joy... I come back to watching it when need to cheer up or can't find anything decent yet. Gives me energy ... and nosebleed after I top up it with dj by ...say...Harada, who draws crazy hot! Guess who my fav couple:

Spoiler:  

Credits
    littlespiral Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] !!! i'm so glad!! yeah, the movie will be coming out soon ^_^

and also , the latest Gintama series called Gintama. this year has already started early Jan this year, in case you missed it (‐^▽^‐)
    oh!! Harada sensei's doujin!!~~ oh my, it was hot and also.... crazy!! there are some of her doujins that are quite violent >//< not good for my faint heart..lol!!

Credits
    littlespiral Inventory

just putting it here in case anyone missed it- Gintama Live Action Movie 2017 (Trailer 2) ^_^

so much hype for this movie. hoping the comedy and slapstick jokes are as funny as in the manga/anime.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles