SMile For My MoNEy [R18]

Red_Fuhrer

Smile for My Money

b] He is a perverted joker, but doesn

Home: He lives near an abandoned hospital building cause he finds his neighbors in his old place to be very noisy. A very rundown place and seems to fall apart.

Height: Short for his age.

World: An urbanized world getting ready for a new era where flying cars and robots can make citizens' lives easier. For now, it's just a period of many changes.

History: Tokio lives with his family in the past. Their only income cannot support normal meals so they only eat crackers or anything that is still edible. The mother and father doesn't have the money to let him go to school so their always lending from loaners. His dad can sometimes pay up, other times they have to move to other places because some of the loaners have the intent of hurting them as the debts build up. It was only the three of them and Tokio doesn't try to give them problems. Life's hard as it is. He sometimes tries to rob old people that are from the city. He always passes by the junk shop through an alley that separates the slums and the city. He would be ridiculed by cityfolk and some kids bullied him but he still goes back anyway just to go to school and buy what little he has left. While he was going back from school, some people were in his home and killed his parents. Those people were loan sharks that his dad went to in the past. While grieving for his loss, a kid that's older by a few years approached him.

His name was Lambert and he drag him rigorously until they went to a junk shop. There, he meets a kind old man who gave him a place to call home. All the things he had done, is to repay this kindness that they've given him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GHOST CHARACTER

b] Rock star, Tokio

Favourite Quote: "A rock is a star! A star is a rock!! Get it right, Yo' FoOl!"

Personality: He's a very influential person for Tokio. A nice fellow, but sometimes crazy. He is always in

high spirits as what is described by Tokio.

Height: 5'8"

Home: He stated his home was the junk shop. But he's permanent address is unknown.

History: Not much is known, like how he is related to the old man. Or why he tried to help Tokio. He is constantly searching for the perfect lyrics. Like Tokio, he doesn't have any parents. During Tokio's childhood, he constantly tells Tokio that he is special and is very much in love with his soul. They became lovers at a very young age. He went someplace a year ago when the story begun.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• Red_Fuhrer

767041_zpsbcbbcf40.jpg

Name: Dei Platinum

Position: Student and recently became Tokio Coals' master. He is the grandson of the owner of the famous Platinum Co., a rich business group.

Favorite Quote: "F*ck me first before you could judge me on how bad of a person I am."

Personality: Dei is a handsome young man with a cool demeanor. He never was seen to lose his cool. He is the type of person to say rude and arrogant things, and is in fact, very straight forward most of the time. He is hard to get along with, considering that he is a man with a serious character. He is somewhat sadistic, and he likes to tease anyone who goes in his way especially towards Tokio. He likes to piss Tokio off, and is somewhat very happy whenever he sees Tokio's angry face. All in all, he doesn't give a damn and he wears a bored look but changes whenever Tokio is involved because of his strong fondness towards the boy.

Height: 5'8"

Home: He lives in a very rich household.

History: Dei's past is not very special. He is just like any of your typical rich boy: Popular and seemed to have no problems, thanks to their background.

Tomorrow is... tomo...row... t..m..o.r.

"Tomorrow is Valentine's Day! No? What about Independence Day? Really? I was sure..." I try to reach for a book near a bookshelf with hardbound books lining up inside. I've been so busy studying, I haven't had time to check up on my cell. "Hm.. So it's like that..." Whilst murmuring, I carried the book I was reading while walking absentmindedly towards the desk. I was thoroughly checking up on different kinds of books while putting my phone on my ear. "Yeah.. Mm. I'm listening." My friend was on the other line, he was telling me about a big event coming up in the city. I was particularly NOT interested but he keeps bugging me so I answered the phone. "Hey, if your not gonna tell me straight at my face, er, phone I'm gonna hung up." There were different voices at the other line. He's talking with a family member, telling him not to talk for too long.

'Their electricity bill must be piling up...?' I thought. I watched my dog barking in the corner of my eye. I made a hand gesture in my mouth telling him to be quiet. He was an obedient dog so he obeyed me. 'Yeah, that's right. You should follow your 'Masters'.' I grinned at the little fellow. His tail was wagging joyfully while his tongue was showing as if he's answering me with a smile. It's sooo cute. I wanted to play with him a little more... But I can't cause I still got some studying to do though the information wasn't getting inside my brain. The thought kinda made me bummed out. I set the book I was reading aside and prompt both of my feet on the desk. I was waiting with my cell ready on my ear. Not long after that, my friend was back on line.

"Oh, your back? Uhm... so what is it?". My friend keeps on talking while I just quietly listened while looking at my feet. He talked for a few minutes.

'Hey, uh... I know it's hard to say this to you but I gotta tell you something important! Tomorrow, those guys---'

I didn't know what he was saying for a moment, but it totally messed up my composure. I was afraid that I'd fallen over when I forcibly knocked down the books with my feet. But hearing my friend saying those words made my stomach churn. I kind of shouted for a moment.

"Wh-WHAtt?? THat's RIduCUlouS! There's NO Way...!"

..It felt like my whole world would turn a hundred degrees.

'But it's true... Those 'Metals' guys have super advanced robots. I was really surprised, you know!'

"..What the heck?!" My dog jumped slightly, wondering if there's something wrong. After talking with him some more, I hung up my cell. The little guy trotted towards me and licked my fingertips. I kneeled down and hugged my dog.

I was shocked, so I didn't move for awhile...

Today's boring.

It really is boring.

I sighed and stood up from my chair and turned on my speakers.

Metal Rock played as soon as i pressed the 'on' button.

I sat back again and stared at the ceiling, spacing out.

I've got nothing to do anyway.

Actually, this is the problem of being a rich guy.

You already got almost anything you have to gain, and that makes my life unchallenged.

I pouted and uttered at myself.

"Let me play with something interesting."

But i know nothing else, especially in this corrupted and boring world, would catch my interests.

This world is already super advanced in everything. Like robots and stuffs got to steal every man's work.

That is actually frustrating, especially for the poor ones.

Because of the advancement of this current world, people lost they're Reison d'etre already.

Damn, i wanna do something worthwhile.

I am so bored right now.

After that incident, business was going slow so I decided to look for a new job. My old man went and tried to live somewhere else to start anew. He wanted me to come but I didn't. I would be just a bother for him and I didn't want any help. I asked him to take care of the lil' guy as I can't support him while looking for a job. I also have to worry about school of all things... Also... 'That guy' hasn't been answering my calls, or even texting me. I feel pretty pissed. My mood wasn't great when I noticed a police robot walking back and forth just a few meters from where I was standing. THIS is what have replaced all the years of hard work of my old man. I wanted to vent out my anger so much...

I search in my bag a ball that belonged to my beloved dog and tried to aim straight at it. 'TAKE THIS!!' I thought but, what good would it do to me? I just tossed it somewhere.... then it bounced back and hit me in my face!

I froze on the spot. 'Why is the world so harsh on me!?' , I wonder.

But then, I smelled something very pleasant. Much more pleasant than a beautifully-scented hamburger I once tried in Frank's. Before I knew it, I was kneeling down and crawled towards that smell. It was walking towards me. Closer and closer... Then, it stopped. This stranger's foot REALLY smelled nice.

Then I thought, 'This guy is definitely loaded!'

I sing along and rock my head back and forth to match up the Metal Rock's sonata.

I hear my stomach grumble, then i look at my wrist watch.

"Quarter to 12, huh."

I stand up and i wear my coat.

"Ah! Dei-sama, lunch is-"

"No need. I'm eating outside."

I cut off my maid's sentence. It's obvious that she just wanted to tell me that I have to eat lunch already.

But i kind of want to eat out and find something to kill time since I've been doing nothing,

and doing nothing is pretty boring.

I ride on my personal car and stopped by a burger shop.

"Commoner's food, huh. It won't hurt if i try."

The cashier fix her stare at me and she smiles at me with flushed face.

"I-Irrashaimasen,Wh-What is your order?"

Mattaku. It's your typical fangirl again.

I hate girls like her who becomes so gung-ho with just the looks itself.

Being disgusted already, i just ordered the most expensive one.

She starts to blush harder when i look at her.

I sighed and i paid then.

I wait for about 2 minutes then the order is up.

I grab hold of the tray where my order is then i look for a place to sit on.

Strange though, as I was looking for an area, a younger boy crawled and he smells my feet.

"Omoshiroi."

• 1 month later...

The scent is so foreign...

It's also made with the finest leather like those Stefano Bemer shoes.

I don't really have a THING with expensive stuff.

But it's not like I'm an idiot that I wouldn't know the shops that I come accross here.

Anyway! This.. This person! He's got to have a lotta cash in those jeans of his.

M-maybe he has dimes on his shoes. Like for good luck n' stuff.

The scent of this shoes...

"Omoshiroi."

Oh shit! My 'Cash 911' radar is at it again.

I hadn't realized I was making a scene after he said something just now.

I made a backward flip and tried to stand up.

"A-am really sorry!! I didn't mean to bother you."

I looked at the guy, but his face made my jaw dropped!

I blushed a little cuz the guy was just drop dead gorgeous, like in movies and stuff.

"Uh.. Um, you are.. very handsome..."

He really is interesting.

How old is he anyway? He looks like 14.

Doesn't he know that all the sniffing at my cheap shoes catches a lot of attention?

He is weird. Hen na yatsuu.

When the other one stood and looked at me, his jaw drop and then called me "Handsome".

Psh. Yeah. I get that a lot.

Ikemen here, bishounen there.

Have I recruited another fan of mine? Though it's a dude.

I patted the kid on his head and tried to be kind.

"Thank, little one."

'Oops. Said it out of the blue. He'll think I'm weird!'

Though embarrassing, I didn't avert my glance and just stared at him.

It is true that he's handsome. But when I said it, he got kinda gloomy.

He patted my hair.

"Thank, little one."

It's really irritating...

"Hey, sempai. Why are you thanking me when you are looking so blue?"

I said the first thing that came to my mind.

"Also, I ain't a kid. I'm 16. "

I backed away to give distance, mostly to avoid getting punched.

"A-anyway, you should smile more. Not to be mean, but guys would die trying to be like a looker like you."

Though I felt better venting out my opinion, the girls around me doesn't seem to agree.

They're giving me such hot glares.

'I wonder if I should escape now?', I thought.

It's because of what you just said that's why I feel disappointed.

"Ah, it's so unfortunate. You know, when one only notices your outside looks. I'm kind of sick of it."

Always thinking that I'm handsome here and there, yeah yeah. I already know that.

Wait, did he just said, he's 16?

I raised an eyebrow and wore a questioning look.

"Really? Juurokusai? Impossible."

He may be lying, if that's the case.

"You're too small to be 16."

I then chuckled. Really, kids these days. I do not get what they're thinking.