The Kidnapper's Husband (Teesie)

RavenLunar

tumblr_mfin0vEuMA1r6roeio1_1280.jpg

Name: Rubito Hagashi (Only his father calls him Rubi so far)

Bio: Rubi is the son of a very active wealthy yakuza leader, he had been spoiled since birth and taught the ways of the yakuza since he was a small child. Despite his upbringing Rubi doesn't have much interest in taking his father's place as one of the leaders but have considered it as a back up plan. He is known for being spoiled, very short tempered, and knows his way around weapons, in other words its best not to piss him off for any reason what so ever.

Looking around the male smirked as he watched the formally dressed people around him chit chat and rush around the large church lobby. Today was a simple job personally requested by his father, even though Rubito didn't want to be leader of the yakuza he still felt the need to learn the trades in case he had no other choice but to take his father's place. Nodding at a few people the man walked around as he was heading for his target, the groom. The plan was so basic a kindergartner could do it, it was a basic kidnapping for payment from the bride. Seeing a door marked 'Groom' the man almost snorted at the sign, 'Could they make it any easier than this?'

Knocking on the door Rubi straightened up then heard a male's voice on the other side, opening the door he easily closed and locked it behind him as he approached the man sitting on a stool in front of a vanity. "Wedding jitters ya gotta hate them right? I always feel those endless butterflies buzzing in my stomach at weddings, and yet I'm not the one who'll be walking down the isle." Taking out a handgun Rubi pointed it at the man's face, "Looks like you won't be either, now I suggest you keep quiet and come with me or else this whole place will go up in flames understand?"

Smirking wider Rubi noticed the groom was in fact pretty cute and seemed to be a bit taller than he was but that wasn't going to intimidate him. Not one bit. "Stand up, turn around, and put your hands on your head, one wrong move and you'll have a new hole in your ass."

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RavenLunar

• Teesie

Kuroi Hi

Apperance:http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/e61bc8131c2b88be9b9f8be3cc79c3a8/http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab80/nickmez/Anime-guy-vagos-club-29810419-329-352.jpg

Bio: Kuroi Hi came from an averagely wealthy home. His father being a doctor, while his mother majored in nursing. His father, Shi Hi, had meet his mother, Koshima, during working hours. There they had began to conversate and soon became husband and wife. Kuroi was the eldest of three, having two sisters. He was known to be a patient guy with not much to say. He was often mistaken for mean because of his look. Though he wasn't mean, he also wasn't the nicest person one could meet either. He was pretty average. Kuroi had gone to college to major in computer science, there he had met a lovely girl by the name of Lumi. They had soon enough made good impressions and became very close. Close enough that he had purposed to her. They would be marrying in less than a month.

Today was the wedding and Kuroi was more than happy. He and Lumi would finally be marrying today. The groom was currently alone fixing his tie in the mirror. He was ready for this. He was ready. He was ready. He was- a knock interrupted his chanting. Was it his father? He needed support at the moment he was a bit nervous...ok more than a bit, but yeah. "Come in!" he yelled at the person on the other side. He checked himself one last time before hearing the door open. Turning to face the man he was met with a guy that he had never seen in his life. Was he a relative that came from out of town maybe? The man entered quickly shutting the door behind him. Wait this wasn't right....who...was this guy? He felt a bit unsettled, though what made it worse was that devious look gleaming in his eyes. He mumbled something about hating weddings. Then why was he here? He wanted support not this. Wh- his mind stopped as the guy pulled up a gun. Kuroi began to tremble. What was this guy doing? He began to tell him to come with him quietly or else. 'Stand Up!' the other had told him, and to place his hands behind his head. He did exactly what the man had said not willing to lose his life.

Watching the man do as he say only make Rubito smirk, he loved an obedient hostage they were the best ones to play with. Walking over the male quickly cuffed the other's hands behind his back then wrapped a blindfold around his eyes making sure he wouldn't be able to see anything. "Mmm I love it when someone listens to me, its a turn on. Now we're gonna go for a little ride, don't make a sound and no one will get hurt." He spoke out as he gripped the chain between the handcuffs and began to walk Kuroi to the window, opening it he guided the groom out of it and to a dark van in the back of the parking lot. Once inside Rubito mumbled something in another language to the driver and the van moved at a fast pace.

It was at least half an hour before Kurio would find himself in a room, it was dimly lit and quiet. Rubito had informed his father on the ride there that he had captured the target and had it in his custody for the time being. Rubito decided to take the man to one of his vacation homes that was located in the middle of some mountains, the pathway was unknown to anyone outside of yakuza thus he didn't have to worry about anyone bothering them. "As soon as your little wifey pays up you can go home but till they you can be my pet. I'm quite lonely here all by myself and need a companion, when I see that you're trustworthy enough I'll allow you the privilege of leaving this room but till then you can be a good boy and stay here. Screaming is useless here though so I wouldn't recommend you tiring out your vocal cords for nothing."

Kuroi was terrified. This guy meant business and it didn't seem like friendly business either. Soon handcuffs was placed upon his wrist as well as blindfolds over his eyes. The unknown man began to pull him in the direction of the window. For the short period of time he was in here he had became familiar with the surroundings. Soon he felt a pull as the man maneuvered him out the window. Walking, almost stumbling ,he was now inside a vehicle...not knowing what kind it was, but by the sound it was maybe a van of some sort. His kidnapper had spoke something in another language that he wasn't familiar with and the vehicle began to move at a fast pace. Where the hell were they going?

Later...it seemed like maybe forty five minutes he was being taken out of the vehicle and into a house. He was soon shoved into a room and was told that screaming was useless. This guy seemed very cocky.

"Why are you doing this? Why target us for the money?" he asked.

Hearing the question Rubito chuckled lightly as he moved over to lightly push the man back onto the floor with his boot keeping him there. "That little doll face you was going to marry owns my...organization a lot of money. She's had plenty of time to pay up but sadly the stupid girl only dug herself even more in debt and now payment is due. Don't worry we don't have any beef with you but having you stay here with me is a bonus and will..." Leaning over Rubito ran his fingers over the man's lips slowly getting a feel of the soft smooth flesh, "Leverage per say, a little persuasion. Besides..." Moving to undo the tie Rubi tugged it from the man's neck as his fingers began to unbutton his shirt halfway wanting to see his new pet even more. "This could work in your favor, if she pays up fast it'll mean you was meant to be together but if she doesn't well need I say more?"

Sitting up the male released the other as he gripped the shirt pulling the man to sit back up straight. "In the mean time, what is your name? Unless you want me to call you bitch all the time then that's fine too, I'll feed you in an hour you're probably hungry, don't want you dying of starvation here." Leading the other over Rubito sat him down on the bed as it was surprisingly comfortable, as a matter of fact the room was well furnished and had nice things in it, the only reason it was so dimly lit was the fact that the curtains blocked out all the sunlight and the lights were on low.

Kuroi was sitting and listening as the man answered his question. Wait....his wife was in debt. Why didn't she inform him, they could have been paying the organization a little something everytime they got their checks, from working. Groaning Kuroi's breath hitched as he felt the boy rub something across his lips... He didn't know what it was, he was blindfolded. This guy was talking nonsense to him now. Why kidnap him for something that was his wife's fault; couldn't they think of something more humane to do? Soon he felt his tie loosen and his shirt being unbuttoned. Wait! What did he just say? If his wife didn't save him quickly they weren't meant together? This guy was crazy. They wouldn't be getting married if that was the case. The man had lifted him back up and he frowned as the unknown man helped him up and sat him on the a bed, it was at least comfortable. He heard the man say something about food...oh? So they wouldn't starve him. That was a relief.

"Can....you at least take off this blindfold." he asked. He didn't like not seeing his surroundings.

The request made the male smirk even more as he moved over pushing the other back into the bed by his shoulder chuckling lightly, "Well since you asked so sweetly I suppose you can see me." Slowly he moved his hands behind his head as he untied to cloth and tugged it away from his eyes softly smirking to his hostage but then the smirk disappeared as he gazed into his eyes feeling color rising to his cheeks. Rubi continued to stare into the male's eyes having lost his train of thoughts for a moment or two to what he had been thinking about as his thumb brushed against those soft lips once again.

Once he regained himself He gripped the man's hair and leaned in licking his tongue against those lips. "You're pretty cute...lucky bitch." He mumbled moving off the man to refix his clothing and brush some of his hair from his eyes. "I still haven't heard you tell me your name." Looking back at the male he chuckled lightly as he stood up and headed for the door slowly opening it, "I'll be back, try not to make too much noise." He spoke soon leaving the other alone as he locked the door, the room was on the third floor of the house as jumping out the window would be a death wish.

Kuroi could practically hear the man's smirk as he walked toward him. He was pushed back onto the bed before a hand wrapped around the blindfold, untied it and removed it. He finally could open his eyes to the man on top of him. The unknown man's hazel, yet red eyes clashing with his coal colored ones. The man above him seemed to lose his thoughts for a minute, his thumb coming across to rub his lips. Kuroi sneered a bit. Soon after the man's grip in his hair was tight as he sweep against his lips again, though this time with his tongue. 'Your pretty cute....lucky bitch.' the other commented. What was wrong with this guy...was he teasing.. Or was he serious? It didn't matter to much, Kuroi just wanted to get out of here. The blonde lifted off of him before standing. He made a remark about not getting his name. Hmph as if he would give the man his name. This was a crime; no matter if they were running an organization it never said they could kidnap anyone.

The man left after saying that he would be back. Looking around Kuroi couldn't really see anything. It was a bit dim in here. The curtains blocked the light source and the lightbulb...well...it wasn't that bright. Sighing the man just laid back onto the comfortable bed. Well, at least that was a plus.

Rubito couldn't help but to think about the male in the bedroom upstairs, he was indeed handsome and his type. The young male have had a lover or two but no one had ever caught his attention like the groom he had kidnapped. Brushing his fingers through his hair he walked into the kitchen taking things out of the fridge to make them some food, kidnapping was hard work after all. The male picked something easy and simple to eat as he began to heat up the wok and toss some ingredients into the pan starting to stir fry them lightly humming. "He better eat this, hate wasting food." He grumbled softly as he continued to cook the food, even though Rubito was wealthy and could hire someone to do all this the male preferred to be independent and handle things himself.

Once the food was finished he carried a tray back up to the room he had left the other in, unlocking the door he pushed it open walking in then shut it with his foot. "Get up its chow time!" Walking toward the bed he set the tray down then looked over to his hostage. "If you do anything stupid you'll regret the day your grandparents were born understand?" The young male gave Kuroi a death glare before taking out a small key. "Turn around, you need at least one hand to eat with." He spoke out once the other obeyed he moved to undo one of the cuffs only to cuff it to his own wrist. "There now lets eat."

Kuroi was left alone in this room. He had to admit that it looked pretty well kept. Though the problem was that he didn't know where he was. The man had said his wife owed debt, but what would they do with him? He said that he would feed him so starvation was out of the question, and who eats food without a beverage? Dehydration was also cut from the question. Though what about abuse.....? They guy had already threatened him with a gun with every intention of shooting if he disobeyed; what else where there? He could for sure get abused sooo check. Though he hoped that he wouldn't; none of this was his damn fault!

The door opened and Kuroi looked up to be met with the blonde headed man again. Though he had something in his hand. If senses told Kuroi right, it was food. Hmm....so he was honest on that part. One question....how would he eat? He looked toward the man as he said that it was chow time. Kuroi was about to ask about his concerns when the man purposed him not to do anything stupid. He came to uncuff him....thank goodness. Though his happiness left when he seen the man only freed one hand and linked the other one to his own. He glanced at the blonde. Hmm....

Feeling eyes on him Rubito looked up at the male to see him staring at him, in honesty he felt flattered and even a little shy but there was no way he was going to let the man see that. "W-What? I can cook! Now eat up before it gets cold, I beat people who wastes good food." He grumbled picking up his chopsticks and began to eat his chicken veggie stir fry as he licked his lips lightly of soy sauce. The male continued to eat with the opposite hand he had cuffed not minding that he was eating with a hostage like it was no big deal at all. "So what's your name?" He asked once again as his eyes looked up to the other slurping a noodle into his mouth. "Come on and tell me cause I won't stop asking till you tell me and I can be a very persuasive person."

Kuroi looked away. 'Yeah right?' the black haired man thought. This boy was a criminal, how did he know if he didn't poison this food just so his wife could come up with the money quicker; his excuse being that he was dying. Kuroi glanced at the food. It did look really tasty though. He also hadn't ate that day either. Before he even had a chance he was kidnapped by this blonde. Groaning he he looked at the food to the boy then back to the food. He wouldn't trust it. Not at all, though the smell was making his salivary glands produce much more saliva than needed. Though.....the man had said he beat people if they wasted perfectly good food, but would that count if this wasn't perfectly good food? It was poisoned right? Glancing at the man again he asked for his name. Why was his name such a big deal. "I....my name's Kent." he lied. He didn't want to tell the boy his real name, because maybe he would search up on him and kill his parents. Hm...maybe that was not right, but who could blame him....right?

"Kent?" He asked the other looking him over for a few moments wrinkling his nose and then chuckled, he already knew Kurio's real name but this was just too cute, he liked playing games so he'd have no problem playing along with this one. "Kent huh? I like it...oi get to eating, I didn't slave over a hot stove for nothing. If you think its poison you're a bigger idiot than I thought, you're worth more alive than dead. If I wanted you injured or dead well what do you think this gun is for? It's much easier than dealing with measuring out the poison dosage and blah blah blah." He waved his hand lightly as he chuckled lightly winking to him, "I can practically hear your stomach!" Picking up a piece of chicken from his own plate Rubito held it up to the male to eat. "Ahhhh..."

Kuroi continued to stare at the boy as he wrinkled his nose and let out a chuckle. What was so funny? Was it not....convincing enough? Though when the other said he liked it, he sighed a little. He was way too worried for nothing... Well, maybe, anyways. This guy seemed sneaky, there was no way that much could get passed him. He glanced at the food as the other told him to eat up. He wasn't trusting this; though the next statement made him rethink it, but who's to say that this guy was trustworthy. Glancing at the blonde again he was surprised to see him take a piece of chicken from his own plate to offer it to him. Well, he knew for sure that this one wasn't poisonous. He perched his lip before slowly opening his mouth and taking the meat offered to him. He chewed it slowly savoring the taste; if it was one thing he had to admit, it would be that it was damn good.

Groaning he looked to his plate before picking up the chopsticks. He guess he could give it a try. He began to eat his food as well as listening to the blonde; if he had anything to say. He would listen intentionally. Maybe the blonde wasn't so bad, but did he really have to kidnap him? Barely finished he coughed a little due to not fully chewing a vegetable and it managed to slide down his throat. Placing the chopsticks down he pushed the food away and glanced at the mysterious man. "Uhh...I guess I should thank you. It really was well cooked." a small copliment couldn't hurt right?

Through out the meal the atmosphere was surprisingly calm and relaxing between them as Rubito would speak a little here and there about the food. Licking his lips he was soon finished as he rubbed his belly groaning in utter delight, "Mmmm now that was a meal. Consider yourself lucky, not many people has had the privilege of eating my homemade meals." He lightly spoke getting up taking to tray suddenly remembering that he was still cuffed to the other. Setting the tray aside he moved over onto the man taking the cuffed hand in his lacing their fingers as he gazed hard into those black orbs. "You have really interesting eyes Kent..." He simply spoke out as he was straddling him, their bodies close feeling their heat mingling together. "Can I trust you to not cuff your hands behind your back again?"

Kuroi stared at the man as he was standing to put the tray away, though on second thought he sat the tray down and straddled his hip. Connecting both their cuffs hands together by lacing their fingers; he frowned at the blonde. Why did he have to sit on him? Was this normal for the other? Wait....honored...not many get to taste his homemade meals? So this means he wasn't the first victim of this man. That was ridiculous. Listening to the man's......compliment? Interesting was a compliment right? Though how were his eyes interesting....they were a coal color and that was all. On the other hand the blonde was the one with interesting, yet beautiful eyes. He averted his eyes from the other and licked his lips.

Hmm....this was ridiculous. He was treated like some chained dog while his wife was around panicking over him....or was she? Maybe she didn't care for him too much....right? No no! Arrgh! The blonde had already managed to persuade him into believing stupid shit. Though what his kidnapper said next quickly captured his attention. "Your going to free me from these cuffs?" he asked surprised. "Yes... I mean...what could I possible do. There nothing here to do anything with." he admitted glancing around. He saw the window but telling by the way he could see the top of a tree he knew he was on a higher floor, trying to jump from it would be instant death; and that wasn't his goal. Sighing he bowed his head. He was sleepy, he guess, if the man decided, that once he was freed he'd go to sleep.

Rubito studied the man trying to read him as he slowly nodded then moved unlocking the cuffs from both their wrists but remained straddled on the male. "If you do anything to make me regret this I'll tie you naked outside to the dog house and treat you like a common bitch. Got it?" He growled making sure Kent knew he was dead serious about this, he didn't know why but there was something different about his hostage. Usually he would only even speak to his hostages when they have a ransom phone call or something like that. Shrugging it off the picked up the tray and empty glasses then began to walk out, "Just so you know...you're the only hostage that's ever tasted my food before. I don't know why I bothered but I suppose you're alright. I'll be back to give you a bath, I'm not having some filthy person sleeping on any of my beds, hostage or not!"

With that the blonde stomped out but made sure to lock the door not completely trusting Kuroi yet. He soon relaxed feeling the blush rising to his cheeks as he softly sighed not believing he just did that. Licking his lips he smiled softly as he hummed going downstairs to do the dishes leaving his visitor to his own thoughts for a little while.

Give him a bath? Wait! The blonde would bathe him like he was a kid? Plus who was he calling filthy? Kuroi, if he said so himself, had good hygienes. He had took a shower this morning to get ready for his wedding, actually he took one every morning. Groaning he stood to sit on the bed. He wondered will the other get mad, because he was sitting on the bed after making that remark. Trying to stay on the mysterious man's good side he, once again, sat onto the floor. He wanted to stay clear of getting stripped naked and treated like a.....'bitch' as the other had said.

He looked toward the door waiting for the other to come back. He was sleepy, fighting his sleep he tried his hardest to wait for the man. Waiting was taking too long in his cloudy information bank; his brain.. The blonde needed to hurry.

Soon Rubito returned to the room as he looked to see Kuroi sitting on the floor again making him raise his brow a little curious but then brushed it off. He walked into a adjoining bathroom as it was a good size with plenty of space, he set the water for the bath tub turning a few knobs and letting it fill up. As the water filled he walked back into the bedroom and stood in front of the man casually speaking, "Alright strip down out of everything." Stepping back Rubito began to tug at his own clothes pulling off his shirt tossing it to the ground then walked to a set a drawers opening a few looking for something. "Aha!" Taking out some clothing he went back over grabbing the older man's hand the pulled him into the bathroom toward the tub.

Kuroi stared at the man as he told him to strip, though it intensified when the other began to strip as well. Wait! Was they going to take a bath together? No way....he had never taken a bath with another male before. Frowning at the blond his eyes continued to watch the mysterious man even when he went to the dresser. He let out a successful noise as he found what he was looking for. The blond approached him and reached to pick him up. He managed to, pulling the black haired man behind him. Kuroi stayed still....just staring. He refused to remove his clothes in front of another man.

The water looked relaxing though....but no. He wouldn't. Steering his coal colored eyes to the blond again he frowned. "Are you expecting to take a bath together?" his voice coming out a bit gruff from not much talking. He cleared his throat waiting for an answer. If 'yes.'...this was ridiculous.

Staring at the other Rubito raised he brow at seeing he was still clothed then rolled his eyes in annoyance. "I told you to strip, the tub is big enough for both of us to not touch not stop being a baby and strip!" The boy huffed only to smirk and twirl a lock of his blonde hair looking the other up and down, "Unless...you're into that..." He chuckled slowly approaching Kuroi as he pushed him against the bathroom counter pressing his body hard into his, his eyes looking into those dark coal orbs as he licked his lips. "Fine I'll be nice and do it for you...don't blame me if you get hard..." He spoke so close to Kuroi's lips that they almost kissed right then and there but the blonde began to unbutton the man's shirt. Once the shirt was opened enough he brushed his hand into the shirt feeling the warm flesh making him softly purr in delight.

Leaning in Rubito licked against the groom's ear as he gently nibbled it continuing to undo the small buttons, his body close to the other's. "Mmmm you'r really sexy Kent-san...I can hardly control myself like this. Tell me have you ever been with a man before?"

Kuroi stood listening to the other say that the tub was big enough for them not to touch. Well....that did make him feel a bit better, but it still was weird to take a bath with another male period. He sighed ...well he mi- huh....why did the blond push him w-....oh heaven....he was against him. He whispered something vulgar...his face was so close....not even an inch away. Turning his head he groaned. What the hell was this? He wasn't a child...he didn't need someone to unbutton his shirt. Hell- his rambling cut short as the blond's hands snuck into his shirt rubbing his chest. 'Mmmm your really sexy Kent-San...I can hardly control myself like this. Tell me have you ever been with a man before?' Was this guy crazy...been with a man. No!

Slightly pushing the other away Kuroi looked into his strangely reddish eyes. "I haven't...and I don't plan on it either." he stated. He was just trying to keep everything normal. Kuroi didn't want anything uneccessary to happen. Something he would regret.

• 2 weeks later...

Feeling the slight push Rubito allowed the man to push him back but only a little as he gazed at him and smirked seeing the look on his face. "Really? Too bad, I could really take to the heavens and back with just my mouth alone." Winking the young male brushed his fingers over the other's chest as he easily moved his hands away and once again had his body pressed against the other, his hand now rubbing the man's crotch giving his length a squeeze through the fabric. "Such a waste to use this on a woman." He spoke then started to undo the man's belt, pants button, then zipper as his fingers slid inside to get a closer touch at what he wanted.

"Its so hot, you're getting turned on!" Rubito exclaimed as he lightly giggled and continued to massage the man's length squeezing and tugging on it. Oh how the boy wanted nothing more than to get on his knees and suck Kuroi dry but that could wait till after their bath. Maybe. Looking up he watched the other's reaction as he continued to molest him, "Don't fight it." He simply spoke as he slowly removed his hand then jerked the pants and boxers (if he wore any) all the way down then grabbed the man's arm pulling him toward the tub.

"Come on before the water gets cold." He casually spoke out fully stripping himself then stepping into the still warm water, his hand still having a grip on Kuroi as he tugged him to get in.

Kuroi stared into the reddish eyes of his kidnapper. Who was this guy to act this way toward him? All Kuroi wanted was to act as normal guys did....the least he wanted to do was get in the tub with the man that had just been molesting him. Though at the other's words the man eyes widen. Wooh...what did he just say? His mouth alone....my fiancé had never volunteered to do that...she said it was dirty ma- Kuroi gasped as he felt the blond touch his member through his pants. Grunting he reached to stop him but the touch got more prominent. Closing his coal colored eyes he could feel that his cock was liking this, if growing hard proved anything.

At the unbuttoning of his pants he leaned his head back when the tanned fingers snaked it's way into his trousers grabbing his dick. Gods...this wasn't right. Letting out an low audible moan he bit his lips. The mysterious man started to say that he shouldn't fight it....all those whispers was also making him horny. Such a waste to use on a women. It's so hot. Your getting turned on! Don't fight it. All those saying messing with his head.

Soon the fingers were gone. The pleasure stopped and the black haired male was allowed to finally breath a bit more properly. Even though still heavy due to the touches. Kuroi's pants were ripped down in a matter io seconds...along with his boxers and he was pulled toward the tub. Well... This wouldn't go so well, the man could already tell that. If the blond continued what he did Kuroi would regret giving in. "Just stay on you half..I'll take a shower over here." He said grabbing a towel and reaching underneath the shower head to wet it.

Watching the man Rubito knew he was getting to him and that made the game all the more fun and exciting. As he watched him he rolled his eyes moving to pull the man back, "Don't be an idiot relax a while." Sitting him in the tub Rubi placed his hand on the man's leg and slowly rubbed it up and down it teasing against his thigh. "You're too up tight Kent-kun, you need to relax sometimes and have a little fun." Winking Rubito leaned in to brush his lips against the man's own, "While you're here lets have lots of fun together before your wifey send for you okay?" He purred licking his tongue over the man's lips as he sucked on the bottom lip gently moving closer into Kuroi.

His hand reached over as he took the man's cock into it and began to work up a slow stroking rhythm. Licking his lips more the pace easily quickened as the male wanted to see the other's true pleased face. It wasn't like Rubito to associate with his hostages so much but this one really caught his eyes and that was a rare thing to happen. "Relax and enjoy yourself...don't be so prude." He purred as he continued to stroke him kissing his neck gently moving his hand faster giving the cock a firm squeeze, his thumb rubbing and massaging against the sensitive head. "Gods you're so big..." He panted out as he continued to jerk the man off, his hand grabbed one of Kuroi's and placed it on his own twitching cock.

"Its not fair if you're the only one who gets to feel good no is it?" His hand guided Kuroi's to stroke him at the same pace he was giving the other.