Searching for RP Partner

Scarfyre

I'm a rather new member here, and I was hoping to get some experience in terms of RPing here. I'm relatively good at RPing, and have had some experience on other sites. However, my experience with yaoi (or sexually-themed at all, for that matter) is little. I apologize for it if it is a problem. I'm hoping to learn quickly and get accustomed to it. I have seen some yaoi RPs, so I know a few things, but I honestly don't have much of a clue as to what exactly to do... I'd really like to learn the ropes with just one person, so I don't come across as a spammer of a sort if I try one out immediately and ruin it with my inexperience. I appreciate if you'll help me out.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PRINCE_Z_E_T_A

• Scarfyre

• Akira_Skye

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good day,

Deatest,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Welcome... It is good to have you here. Please don't be discouraged by your inexperience you can always do much with gross talent. It may surprise you how it helps. By the raw experience you'll gain and meet new people. My suggestion research if ever roleplaying sex based, as in manga or visuals help a lot. If ever you need advise or want to roleplay feel free to ask me, I'd love to be of assistance. I can also recommend an amazing roleplayer
and or you can message me (pm or vm I can give advise the least or most I can XD Role play fun!)

Best wishes~ Prince Zeta

Thanks so much,

I really appreciate it. So, as a part of gratitude (as well as my own unwillingness to decide it on my own), you can decide the role play idea, if you want something specific. I don't really care what it is :3 You can pm it to me.

Thanks for the advice. I've actually read a ton of doujin over the past few days, as well as read over some of the archived RPs here, so I have an idea. But I'll be sure to call you up if I get the chance! :3

Dearest

Your most certainly welcome. Surely stop by anytime my inbox does not bite, is just full most of the time XD but I always clean it out.