Small but BIG in mind (Ivy and Jahan) (((18+))) (((HARDCORE)))

Кitty

Kish walked down the empty road way. He missed all his friends since he moved. He was walking home from his work tired and exhausted as slowly walked down the quiet night ally. The reason why he moved was because the jobs here were better than the jobs over there. He was payed more for his work. Kish was lonely now. His bf dumped not too long ago on the phone. Everyday Kish cried when he came home. As he neared his house. Kish broke into tears in the crisp Winter night.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Кitty

• Poison Ivy 331

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryuta is a 19 year old man. 3 days earlier he had been beaten by his father because he was gay. Ryuta was now living on the streets. He was born in Los Angeles. He was an actor for TNT.Ryuta was walking home from work when he saw Kish. He wondered why this young man was crying. He approached Kish and asked why he was crying.

Kish turned in surprise. "Oh, I'm fine." Kish blushed darkly and hurried home. His steps brisk as with his breatheing. Kish turned back eyeing u then opening his door and sliding down in the darkness crying.

Ryuta stood there stunned. Just before you opened the door I said "Wait!" under my breath. I ran towards your house, about 20 feet away I slowed to a tiptoe. Since I have no place to live I curled up beneath your bedroom window.

Kish cried then got up he turned the lights on in his room and the bathroom. Kish left the door unlocked by accident. Kish undressed and got into the shower.

The shower woke me up. I got up and quietly walked to the front door. I tried the knob. "The door is unlocked?" I was confused. I went in knowing i was tresspassing. When I walked by the bathroom (as I was looking for your bedroom) I heard you singing in the shower. I giggled. I stopped. Right in front of me was... a full grown Pitbull. The Pit was like an alarm right after I saw it he saw me and started barking.

Kish got out of the shower naked and stood in front of u. "U-u-u" Kish let the Pitbull's collar go and chase after u. He locked the front door.

I got out just before the pit got me. I ran to the nearest tree that I could climb. When I got to the top I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't. All I could think about was you beautiful dick and how it would feel in my ass.

Kish dried himself then locked the doors. Kish snugged in his bed with his Pit. Kish dreament of u and why u came in, for what reason? Then Kish remember what happened and blushed. "I love him?"

Kish got up and walked to the kitchen and made coffee. Kish then walked outside and grabbed the paper. Kish went in looking at it, skiming the pages if somethig cuaght his eye. Kish poured mild roasted Folgers in his cup and sat at the dinning room table with a bowl of cearal.

I jump down from the tree only to after I do so realize that I was at the top. "FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCK! That hurt!!!!" I walk to the door and knock.

Kish got up and opened the door. "Yes?" Kish stared at u blankly, "Your that... guy... who broke in!" Kish whistled and grabbed the phone. "Leave or I call the police!"