A Master's Rule

Teesie

Kint shuddered and screamed. Kint motioned with his eyes for Willie to begin making noise. Kint tensed. And laughed looking in his masters eyes. "You fool." Kint murrmered.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Кitty

• fameandfortune212

• Teesie

• PRINCE_Z_E_T_A

Willie was finally success with opening the door. He then bangged on the door loudly to grab his master attension even though he himself was shaking in fear... and all the blood on his brother. But he had no other choice. "Master... I'm sorry" Then he rushed away, making his master to chase him, just going exactly along the plan.

"If you think your silly plan would work you are the one foolish. If you continue to run willy I will just kill your brother...right here right now." he said stopping at the entrance of the door. He would not chase after a slave. He had more standards than that....he knew that willy would not leave his brother to die. Walking back to Kint he gripped his hair. "You ever call me a degrading name again....I will seriously kill you." he explained hitting the other's head against the wall. "I dare you to."

Kint furious spat at his masters face. "I dare u too kill me!" Kint tried moving and wiggleing out of being tied, but his master tied it tight and secure to the point of wich Kint can't escape. Kint tugged hard on the chains. He stopped when a knock came too the door.

Willie was running quickly down the corridor, but the voice of his master stopped him. A threat. A death threat. He turned around and gasped, looking toward his master... he wasn't joking. Then he saw his master walked back to the room, he froze, didn't know what to do... shaking in fear he couldn't think at all. Then a noise woke him up, a thump, something was dropped or hit on the wall. He returned to the room as quick as possible. He saw his brother, was hit against the wall. Will couldn't stop his tears dropping down his cheeks. He ran to his master and tugged on his wrist, tried to stop his master from killing his brother "Please stop... please don't kill him... I beg of you"

Grabbing the white hair he snatched his hand back making the small boy look him in the eyes. "If you dare participate in one of your brother's scene again I will kill you both." he threw the boy onto the floor, but not before snatching the keys. He grabbed another shackle and wrapped willie's legs together so he couldn't stand. "Behave o-" a knock stopped his demands. He stood up. "Seems as neither of you would participate with meeting our guest. I was actually going to treat you two to something nice." he sneered at Kint and slammed his head into the wall. "Next time you offend me with that tongue of yours....I will take it." slamming the boy's head against the wall again for good measure.

"Also....Kint. Never think your worth enough to dare me to kill you again, because I will....you are replaceable." then Gaius pulled his coat closer to him before exiting the room.

Kint tugged on the chains making rucus, but too tired to countiue Kint stopped and breathed a heavy sigh, glad that knock had came, and Willie was by his side. Kint then smirked. Did he lock the door? He moved trying to sit up and stared at the door listening for the voices downstairs.

He looked at his master's face, with fear, he shook his head as an answer. Willie gripped his fist tight as he saw his master hit his brother again and again. As soon as Gaius left the room, Willie crawled to his brother and smacked him lightly on the shoulder "You idiot, stop smirking... you're wounded." Then then grabbed his brother's face gently and took a close careful look on the wound and tried to rub it a little bit to ease the pain.

Kint moved trying too smack your hand away. "Stop with your easing pain! Sit there and wait! I don't need your fucking ‘easing pain thing‘, try opening the door!" Kint looked at his brother angrily. "Take of your self!" Kint relaxed breathing smaller hoping to hear voices that echoed up the halls.

Gaius walked down the steps. He had both the idiots tied...he had took the key from the other brat as well. Though he should have put that devious child somewhere as well. Maybe in a different room, but shackling his legs together was fine...he couldn't stand so it would be fine. Opening the door he smiled at his father. "My slaves will not be joining us today. They have been most disobedient."

His father nodded a disappointed look gracing his face. He had actually wanted to see the two. His son would never show him the slaves, unless he said they were at their best. The father had never seen the boys....well except when they were way younger. "Well...that is sad to hear. I was looking foward to treating them to a good time." he said walking in and closing the entrance door.

His hand was smacked away. Willie frowned and clenched his jaws together. "What is your problem? I'm only trying to help. It's because your plan didn't work now you put it all on me, isn't it?" He wiped his tears was forming in his eyes, not wanting to cry in front of his brother. "Fine! Be like that. As if your plans will ever work, how long has it been? Since we were kids" He tried to breath calmly as he crawled away from his brother, he could barely move any further away from his brother, but right now he wanted to stay the farther the better.

Kint sat there angerily. "Shut up Willie, so I can hear!" Kint sat quietly in the bed his breathing shallow so he can hear. Kint then faced his brother. "Willie, do u have a hair pin anywhere? Or a key of any kind? If u do, we can break out easyily, now, I'm sorry, but we need to be quiet making as little noise as possiable. Then we'll sneak down stairs, and out the door. Okay?" Kint was calmer. Having to hear the front door shut.

Gaius was currently leading his father to the throne room. He would enjoy his time without those stupid brats. Hm....they were all so useless..turning on their master like fools. If they dared to escape again he would just release the guard dogs. They had no way to protect themselves..they would just be ripped to shreds...and if lucky he would save them before they were killed. That was the surprise he had bought...as mentioned earlier. Those two idiots actually thought they could escape...he was the master...and way smarter. Sighing he sat with his father at the dining table. They would have food shortly.

Willied turned to his brother "I don't have either of those things. Even if i had my hair pins on, it would dropped of because i was pulled on my hair... twice... for you" He rolled his eyes and gave a big sigh. "It's not going to work Kint. Your plan... i mean.. our plans have never worked. This is not the first time you were beaten like that. Doesn't it hurt?" he gulped and tried not to think of the past when they tried to escape, nightmare... nightmare.

Kint shook his head. "It's painless now, I've beaten so many times." Kint starred at the door. "I guess we have too wait...." Kint sat back as his blood began to dry. Kint looked down at himself and starred at all the bruises and open wounds he got from just this beating. He didn't care, not anymore, and was tired of being dragged around like a doll. Either they escaped alive, or died trying.

Gaius was tired of that Kint. He was as troublesome as always. Being a pain in the ass. Did the fool actually think he would escape, but he really didn't mind if he had to kill the boy. Every slave was replaceable. He would not be ran over by some stupid teenage boy that couldn't just give up on leaving the manor. Never!

Willie was angry at his brother, but deep down inside he couldn't keep being mad at him. Willie worriedly looked over his brother. "Will you let me at least clean you now?" The words could show he was still a bit mad. But leaving his ego behind, his brother was important to him, Willie hardly crawled to his brother due to his chained and shackled leg. Reaching his hand toward his brother's face where the blood was drying out, hoping this time he wouldn't do it again.

• 2 weeks later...

Kint allowed it this time. Flinching when he came across an open wound. This time there was no escaping. Not once. He didn't get to see the "visitor" because he was foolish. Always like this. This time his plan needed to change. Soon they needed to escape. With or without his brother, at least he needed to escape. And go find his other brother. Wishing each day his other brother would find him. This time he wished more than ever on his other brother.