A Master's Rule

Teesie

Gaius was a master of the average of three slaves. All of them obtained through an auction. He had bought them all in a bundle. It seems they were all kin. He had given up close to a billion dollars in cash for the three of them. Though was it all really worth it? Hmph...they proved worthless right? Though they all were small when he had bought them. No older than ten. He was said to raise them into the perfect slaves as a child and although that may seem harsh that's exactly what he did. They were obedient, but could sometimes get out of line and needed a beating.

Currently Gaius was viewing them get ready as he had requested them to. "Don't take too long. I expect you to be ready in less than thirty minutes. We have company." he explained leaning against the wall.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Кitty

• fameandfortune212

• Teesie

• PRINCE_Z_E_T_A

Kint shivered as he quickly dressed. He was the most stubborn one. He got the most beatings. Kint quickly got dressed. "Who's coming over? And what should I wear?" Kint looked down at his skinny body. His brothers too were skinny as him. They all have been Gaius's slaves for a while. Kint (if he wanted too) could escape, because he knew his way around his building.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Can_you_say___nosebleed____by_AlmightySponge.jpg

That's how Willie look like.

Willie perked his head up as a new order was just given in. Willie hated orders, even though, he hardly ignored the order, he always complained or sarcastically whined around his master "Goshh. Who is it now? Can't we just be like this?" He gave a big frustrating sigh as he walked to the wardrobe next to Kint as he was selecting something to wear, sometimes peeking to see what his brother was choosing just so he could copy him, his brother always knew how to dress well, Willie was too lazy to care for all of those sort of things.

large.jpg

The Prince Zeta was one who had no origin he was sold on the auction his now so called master had bought him, he did not recall his identity or anything before coming to this now known mansion. A few days back he ad been with his master. But He was quite astute he was odd in behavior and had maniac attacks were he lost his memory and became someone else. He had ran away leaving the 2 slaved behind and mocking his master's demands. He was fugitive and his master was on his trail in his search. At this time Zeta was hiding in a hotel near by the master's manor.

Gaius frowned, did they remember who the hell they were talking to? "It doesn't matter who it is. Your to be ready as I said, and though I will let you slide this time if you ask me again about my demands you will regret it." These two had to be presentable or he'd be looked down upon by his father. His father had already been disappointed enough for his escapee. They were to be respectful of him as well as conscious of their actions. Gaius wasn't taking any less than their best efforts. If they didn't show that, he wouldn't be afraid to discipline them in front of company.

Kint got dressed formally. Ever time his master would say that he always dress formally. Kint walked out in a nice fancy suit. Kint looked at Gaius and norrawed his eyes. "How do I look, master?" Kint emphized the "master" spitting at him. Whoever was coming over, wasn't gonna come back. By Kint, and his brother Willie. It's time for there escape.

Escape was never in Willie's head, he just did whatever his brothers were doing, he has always been a copy cat, and somewhat of a spoiled brat, he just liked to not doing anything, but ever since he has become a slave, he turned A LITTLE BIT less of a brat. Willie copied his brother entirely to every inch of clothes, he followed after his brother Kint to the master has been ORDERING around "God... This'd better be worth it" he whined as he followed them.

The prince was sitting on an old couch in the hotel where he stayed looking out the window with a pair of binoculars to the Master's manor where inside from a window slightly covered by a curtain was visible the 2 boys.

"Ah...haa... so there they are.. those fools, they stay there to be such stupid slaved.. now, where is the 'Master'" He gave a grin moving around to spot the master.

"There he is, he is looking gorgeous as ever... too bad he will... ----" Suddenly he came back to himself.

"But-- where are they heading too.. it seems they are too well dressed..."

squinting his eyes. seeing his master...

"M--master...Master.... my master..." *hic* *hic* His tears pooled in his eyes, wanting to rush to him and bow to his feet and plead him mercy.

But something was wrong with Zeta's head... something..

Gaius frowned at Kint. He had nerves to show even an inch of dislike toward him. Hmph he'd have to show him that, that was not acceptable. Gauss approached Kint with a slow strut. "If you even think of doing anything reckless I will not," he brought his hand up to slap the boy. "be afraid to harm you. Now....as I was saying get done with all of your neccessities and be in te manor in half an hour."

Gauss walked away, going to the manor to wait on his two slaves. He knew that Kint had something planned, but if he go as far as stepping a foot outside the castle-like house he would regret it. Gauls had been observing him and noticed the big knew his way around. So he had bought something that would make the boy think twice about escaping.

Kint took the slap and wandered to the kitchen. Kint rumaged through the fridge and found some fruit and walked backhanding it too Willlie. "Here, take it, even though we can't have it, eat it, hurry!" Kint closed the door and locked it. Hoping his master wouldn't come in and beat him. Again.

Willie gasped when he saw his brother got slapped, it scared him, also making him worried about his brother. He silently ran up to his brother with a frown eyeing to his master, silently, he rubbed his brother's cheek where he was slapped gently and carefully. His brother's cheek was getting quite red, rubbing it gently would at least ease the pain a little bit for him. He was curious what Kint was up to until he ran back with some fruits. He wouldn't go against his brother, he's always been obedient to Kint, listened to Kint almost everything, but... he wanted his brother to have some fruit as well. So just silently he took the fruit and ate it as he was told to, but... not all of it, he saved some of the fruit in his pockets, for later, he'd give it to Kint. He wiped his mouth as he quickly got out of the room with Kint, so... none of them would get slapped again for being late. "Hurry, Kint, let's go"

Gauls was waiting in the manor. He was ready to present his slaves to his father. They weren't as obedient as he would like, but if they didn't want to be beat they would listen to him. Sitting in his throne...no he wasn't a king but he was damn well treated like one; Gaius sighed. Did those idiots plan to be here late. He would not look stupid in front of his father for those worthless idiots.

As for the other fugitive slave, he had known the father was arriving and he had all prepared. He was going to cause a big theater play in front of all the guests. Especially, the father. Zeta was tired of all the rubbish... All his life all gone.

" At least if those two Will and Ki want to come, it be best.. They still can save themselves.."

What disgusted Zeta most was the entire act of ownership and perhaps that was the reason for his anger. Days had gone from his scape to now, when he wpuld enter that mirage castle and tumble it down, he thought himself capable or perhaps die in the attempt. All he had was a gun he had stolen from the master and his self.

The time had to come, all that was needed was for the primary guest to arrive.

Kint hurried after Willie going to the throne waiting for the guest to arrive. Kint messed with some items in the throne room. He hoped to get attention from his master.... and get a beating. Making his escape with Willie. Kint "accidently" knocked over a vase and another one off there pedstals and faced his master smirking. He planned on running while Willi escaped he would then escape.

He went with his brother to the main room where his master sitting on the throne, looking all majestic. Then suddenly he was distracted by a noise of breaking pottery. He turned back and saw his brother knocked off the case and a pedstals, his eyes widened in fear that his brother would got some beating again. He ran quickly to his brother and hugged him tight in his arms before the master could react to the situation, in order to protect Kint. "Master, please don't hit my brother, he's got enough, please hit me."

Gaius was waiting for the idiots to get down here. The sound of footsteps told him they were coming down the stairs. His father would be arriving in less than ten minutes. Hearing a crash made Gaius look toward the slaves. Frowning he knew it would be Kint. Standing he walked over to the two boys about to discipline Kint, but Willie jumped in the way. Saying that he would take the beating instead. Gaius grabbed the white haired boy by his hair and held him; his grip so tight it pulled out strands. He looked to Kint, smirking. "Is this what you wanted?" he asked Kint. "Since you broke my vase how Bout I break Willie huh?" he teased.

Kint smacked Willie out of your hands. "Take me, Willie stay here!" Kint then broke another vase and the last vase in the throne room. Those vases he knocked over were millions of dollars to there master. Kint looked angerily at his mster and spat at him with furious rage. Hoping to get what he wanted.

Willie saw master's hand reached to him, before i knew it, the hand was grabbing onto his hair, pulling him up and held him, making him tip toe in order not to be pulled too hard "Aaaahh.. ahhh urgg.... masterr..." he frowned and bit his lower lip, trying to stay on. Until... his brother smacked him out of master's hand, it pulled off some strands of his hair and made him fell on his ass onto the ground "Oww... urgg, Kint-sama, don't, stop..." Willie crawled to his master and tugged onto his leg, not letting him beat his brother. "Please... forgive him... Don't beat him"

The time had arrived and as Zeta took a deep breath in and settled down the binoculars on the sofa, he say down as well. While beside the him the revolver, he took in his hands while they trembled. Subsiding to his thoughts of regret.

"It needs to be done he must die...all of them"

But just as he stood from the sofa and put on his coat, then the gun in his coat's pocket. He cpuld not keep his mind settled, even put the door of his hotel room and down the hallway of rooms. Down the spiral stairs of the hotel Lobby, he felt the weight of regret.

He headed out the door of the hotel out in the streets. A sunny day walking toward the mirage castle.

Gaius only looked at Kint then at Willie. "I know exactly what you want." The master said. "I'll give it to you, though your brother won't escape." he grabbed the white haired teen again. Pulling him toward him as he grabbed Kint. This one was too disobedient. He wouldn't allow that. Marching them back upstairs he threw them into a room. Grabbing the shackles he locked Kint to the bed, though leaving Willie able to roam. Grabbing a whip he looked toward Kint and frowned. He would have to beat the boy, his father wouldn't see this one.

Kint looked at his master angerily as he was tied to the bedpost. He was saddend and indeed had a back up plan. While there master beat him. Willie would take the keys and unlock the door quietly and make noise then run. Willie would then come back in here, untie me, then we both run. I had already told Willie that. He knew both the plan and the back up plan. If the guest arrived.... it would be even easier. And with that thought in mind. Kint smirked.

Willie frowned again as his hair was gripped and pulled along to the bedroom and thrown to aside. Even though he was informed about the plan and the back up plan, he never liked it, his brother would be beaten up so much, he has already got some beatings no so long ago. Willie gripped his fist tight when he saw Gaius grabbing the whip. He bit his lips and tried to search for the key without his master notice him. He finally found the key. While his master was distracted by Kint. Willie turned around and tried to open the door.

Slinging the whip he struck Kint harshly blood splattering across the room. He didn't care where it hit the boy, he would soon learn to obey. Bringing the whip down again he hit the boy again more blood slinging off the whip as he struck again and again. This one was to disobedient. He wanted Willy to watch as he disciplined his brother, then he would learn to not go against his demands. Striking the small boy over and over he was aware of all the blood oozing out of the fresh wounds. He didn't care. He would usually stop, but he would make Kint learn.