Let's Play

fujino08

I am writing my own yaoi stories as a hobby.. I haven't posted any of my creations, but I found this forum and might as well post this.

Pardon my bad grammar.

--------------------

Ryo has always been with Kino since that day. Ever since young, they knew each other by face and name, and by their houses and family. It was always like that. They were childhood friends, but they were not close enough. You could call it, childhood neighbors. Whenever they met, one would smile and the other smiles back. Again, it was always like that. Until that day happened.

Kino found out that Ryo play computer games. They have the same interest. Kino approached him. Ryo was surprised. He always wanted to talk to him. But he has no guts to do so. Ryo let Kino play in his house. The next day, they were playing again. They also played the day after that, and the next day after that.

They were playing almost everyday it became a daily routine.

One fine day, while Kino is playing a RPG game, Ryo wonders if Kino is interested in him. Without doubt, Ryo asked Kino: "Hey, what do you think about Yaoi?" Ryo nervously asked. Kino replied: "Yaoi? That's the most disgusting shit ever happened. Why do you ask?"

Ryo's hope faded by those words. He never thought Kino would hate it so much.

So, Ryo just moved on and let the usual day pass.

------------------

Then one day, they were already college students. Two years is just a short time.

It is raining. And as the usual day, Kino is at Ryo's house, playing again. Ryo do not really care even if he lives there. He just want to see Kino. He wanted him so bad. But he cannot do anything. Every time he is hearing in his mind how Kino replied to his question about Yaoi, Ryo's chest gets hurt.

Another three years passed. They're in their legal age already. Ryo still has not spoke his feelings for Kino.

While playing, Kino told Ryo that he has a girlfriend. "Ryo, you want to meet her? She's a chick! She's a gamer, too. Let's play tomorrow evening-"

"I already saw her. No need to bring her here."

Kino said: "What? Really? Where did you see us??"

-------------

• Like 6

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fujino08

• cherryyuri

• Macys

• Nena21

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the continuation, and the last from

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. My other stories, like this one, is a short type cause if there will be readers, they will not get bored. Most of the people I know don't like reading.

NOTE: This is the sex part.. and.. maybe if you're on this site, you're used to this kind of stuff.. Well, if there's still someone who are not in the deeper yaoi (you know what I mean), close this tab now.

-----------------------

Ryo turned his PC off. Kino was half pissed. "What are you doing?! I am already leveling up-"

"You don't understand, do you?!" Ryo shouted.

"Understand what?" Kino asked.

Ryo kissed Kino.

"What are you do-"

Ryo intensely kissed him. It’s a kiss very passionate and warm. Kino was so shocked. He pushed him away.

"Dude, what are you up to? Why do that-" Kino stopped speaking when he saw Ryo's tears falling.

"Kino, I.. I always.. Loved you.. Ever since I saw you when we were still kids.."

Kino cannot reply anymore. He wanted to laugh, but the situation do not say to do so.

Kino hugged Ryo. "Please stop crying. Is that true? Do you really love me?"

"Yes. I love you so much.." Ryo cried in his shoulders.

Kino kissed Ryo.

Ryo suddenly stopped. "Its okay if you don't want to. I'm already happy by telling my feelings for you."

Kino kissed him the way Ryo kissed him. "I want to kiss you."

They kissed romantically. Kino told him to lie down and he will do the deed.

Kino and Ryo removed their clothes and pants. Kino touched Ryo's dick. "Its already stone hard. I'll give you a blowjob."

Kino licked the tip of Ryo's hard dick. Ryo already moaned. Kino covered his dick with his mouth. "Its so warm, Kino. Your mouth.."

Kino continued to blowjob him. Until Ryo came.

"You will do me, Ryo." Kino smiled.

Kino bend over. Ryo inserted his wet dick into Kino's butthole. Kino was in pain. He moaned.

Ryo is fucking Kino. Its the happiest moment of his life.

After that day, Kino never went to his house. Ryo already knew that would happen. Ryo cried every time he remembers his love for him.

-----------------------

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...