Sweet Love Confession (Teesie-n-Bellala99)

Teesie

Takashi looked at Caset and sighed. "Do you mind helping me out of this place...I just want to leave....please." the blond looked away. He could hardly believe as to why he was here...to ruin these innocent people lives..he had no rights to. Nodding the blond opened the door and waited until Takashi got out of bed and they both dashed down the hall.

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Zombie_In_A_Box

With a soft smile on his face Dan pulled away from Jack, looking at him. "I can't wait until you leave this hospital..." The brunette whispered out, gently taking his lover's hand into his own. Traces of tears were still visible on his face and the older male reached out to wipe off the last tears. "Me too, Dan... Me too." He agreed and lightly squeezed the hand he was holding. Once Jack was out of this hospital, he'd make all the arangements needed. He wouldn't waste any time... The marriage had to happen as soon as possible..

---two months later---

Takashi had been waiting for this day. The red head had heard that Dan was getting married....today. The last three years had been terrible, especially since the hospital incident. Cadet had managed to get them a ride back to their home town, albeit the twenty one year old knew that the other was giving up his body. The red head told him not to...that they could find another way, but the blond smiled and said he just really liked sex. It never convinced the red head though....because Cadet, after ever trick, looked hurt...disgusted.

Anyways that's besides the point...Dan hadn't even invited him so he was here uninvited. The male could see the brunette from where he was standing. Even more beautiful....during his big day. Takashi gripped his pocket....he had to give this to the man.

Dan was laughing with some of the guests, dressed in a white costume. His lover was somewhere away, talking with others, the brunette guessed. The older male was released from the hospital after only about two weeks and immediately started taking care of the weddings. Each detail was taken care of, though the cake was still baked by Dan himself... He insisted on it and there was no way he'd let someone else bake his weddings' cake.

The thin male nodded at the guests as he spotted a guy with shaggy red hair. It couldn't be... Takashi? They hadn't even invited him to the weddings and... Dan wasn't sure he really wanted to talk with the red head right now.

Smiling brightly at the brunette he could tell that the other didn't wish to see him. Frowning a little he approached Dan. "I'm sorry I came, but I had to wish you congratulations." he smiled softly Perching his lips a little. After all this time he still loved the other male...very much indeed. If he hadn't his life wouldn't have been so miserable. That and Takashi had became very close friends with Cadet...his second friend ever in his whole entire life. Though now his blond friend was dying.....dying from AIDS. The red head knew that the other had to have caught it from one of the other men, but...that was only two months ago....so....why was he dying so suddenly?

A slight smile made its way to Dan's face and he nodded. "Thanks... It means a lot, really." His smile widened a bit and he tilted his head. Takashi seemed at least a little more stable right now. Perhaps he did get over him? At last?

With a smile on his face the brunette looked at the taller man. "How did you even know that today's the wedding?" The man asked, with one hand grabbing a glass of champagne to offer for Takashi. It was good, the drink.

He grabbed the champagne and chugged it all down....maybe it could numb him inside...the hurt he was feeling. "Seems someone sold your story to the newspaper...here." he said reaching into his pocket also pulling out a ring. Looking up to the other he smiled. "I know this may be crazy to you....but...I bought you a ring...one that matches mine." he grabbed onto the other's hand and roughly held it so the brunette wouldn't pull back, then slipped the ring on the same finger as his wedding ring. Dark green eyes looking into light green he frowned. "It's a promise ring. To tell you no one but you have my heart....and I've saved myself until you come back to me.... I still love you Dan.." he voiced before forcefully pulling the other into a gentle kiss, still gripping onto him.

Dan watched the red head chug down the champagne and pull out those things from his pocket. As Takashi grabbed his hand and slid on a ring, the brunette wanted to pull away. He was too slow. Just a little bit too slow... He felt a pair of another lips on his own, gently kissing him. This was the Takashi he'd fallen in love with... But it was too late.

Moments later the red head was pushed away by a furious Jack. "Takashi! How dare you kiss him?!" The black-haired man asked loudly while Dan gripped onto his fiancee's hand. He didn't want any more fighting...

Looking up to the black haired man. He pulled a gun and pointed it to Jack. "SHUT UP!" he yelled walking closer to Dan's new lover...well his husband. "Don't talk....don't say anything." he looked at the brunette finally showing all the misery that resided inside him. He loves Dan so much. "I love you Dan...so very much....I have a bigger surprise..." he looked back to the groom of the wedding. "Don't worry...I would never kill you to make Dan unhappy." pulling the gun away before pointing it at his own head.

His love was taken....His childhood friend was never going to talk to him.... Not inviting him to his wedding...Dan wanted nothing to do with him. His second friend...also dying...he had no one left. "I have no one left....I'm nothing without you....Dan." he voiced before pulling the trigger. Dead as the bullet pierced his skull, his lifeless body dropping the gun as he fell back. Blood seeping into the ground below.

Dan took in a shaky breath as he watched Takashi take out the gun. A gun. His hands had started shaking, badly. The memories of how both Jack and Takashi were shot two months ago resurfaced and he gripped onto his soon-to-be husband. The brunette listened to Takashi's words and as soon as realisation hit him, he was too slow to react... Again.

A loud scream echoed through the field after the gun shot. Dan dropped on his knees, staring at Takashi wide-eyed. His best friend... His past lover... He just killed himself... Right here... Tears started flowing down his face and another scream left Dan's mouth as he closed his eyes and curled into a ball, Jack soon taking him into his arms. The black-haired male whispered soothing words to the brunette, slowly pulling away from the scene.

The older male gently calmed Dan down, not letting him even see the body anymore. How could Takashi do this?... How could he just go and kill himself?!? The taller male bit his lip and continued on calming his lover down, as the later gripped onto Jack, sobbing loudly.

Needless to say, the weddings didn't occure that day. It took a long time for Dan to get over the fact that Takashi was dead, but... Jack never left his side. The black-haired male gave him strength, helped him go through the hardships of life... Only after a few years did the weddings actually take place. Some people may say that Dan had forgotten all about Takashi, but thruth was, the brunette never did take off the promise ring... He was never able to forget the red head. Not until the day he left the world with a peaceful death.