Sweet Love Confession (Teesie-n-Bellala99)

Teesie

Takashi Ao was currently seventeen. His birthday was about a week away. He couldn't wait to celebrate it. Planning for it wasn't very difficult. Wanting just a small get together with his best friend. They had been friends for a while now. From fifth grade until now. Never having any big fall out arguements. All in all Takashi enjoyed the others company. He was adapting to the changes to his friend as they grew older. Saying that the other was a bit strange was and understatement. Takashi couldn't really place what was up with his friends. The boy had became a bit secluded leaving Takashi in the dark; though he still held the other close he wasn't willing to let him go.

Glancing at the brunette he smiled, "Hope your free next Tuesday." he said. Today was Wednesday. He wanted the boy to come to his get together. He was all he really needed. Their friendship was near unbreakable. Plus without your best friend at your party will it really be fun? Nope!

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Dan was sitting next to the other, his eyes closed as he let wind gently breeze through his hair. For quite some time he wasn't able to be with the other without feeling awkward. He streched slightly, letting a soft sigh escape his lips. He was in love with his best friend - how was he supposed talk with him like before, when he couldn't even be around him without his thoughts going wild? The other one always was so cheerful, sure it was fun being with him!

He blinked and turned to the red-haired guy after hearing his words. "Mm? Of course I am..." That's right, his birthday.. He spent a lot of time thinking of a good present, yet nothing came to his mind! A small groan left his lips as his eyes trailed Takashi's features - everything from his dark green eyes, his slightly tanned skin, to the pair of pink lips, now curled into a smile. Dan was once again leaving for his own little world of fantasies where the two were together, where he didn't have to feel embarrassed about his feelings.

Takashi laughed. "What's the matter? You seem as if your thinking of something. Maybe my birthday present right?" he stop mid-laugh. "Wait! You don't have me a birthday present do you? Wellllll....that's fine. You could just give me a kiss." leaning closer to the brunette. His dark green eyes clashing with the brunette's light green eyes. Dan lips were plump and having a tint of pale pink. He was attractive none the less.

The wind was blowing gradually now. Whipping Takashi's shaggy hair around as well as Dan mid-length brown hair.

Dan tilted his head, blinking a few times until he heard his last words. "W-What?.." He managed to stutter out before a bright blush made its way to his face and he turned away, hiding his cheeks. Takashi always joked about these things, and he couldn't get used to them! Every single time he said something like that Dan would have a jolt shoot through his heart, making him believe that maybe...

And each time it would be crushed by simple thoughts about how it couldn't be real. Takashi was probably straight, anyway... He didn't have many chances of getting him. Even though, he wasn't able to get rid of his wild thoughts.

Takashi laughed. "Your just like a blushing school girl." he teased leaning back against the wall. Takashi really enjoyed Dan. He acted like a girl sometimes it was cute in a strange way. Glancing at his friend he smiled again. "If we stay out here we'll be late for gym class. You of all should come. Your so thin." he teased once again poking the other's stomach.

Standing Takashi stretched his shirt raising a bit to show his abs. He really liked to work out. Takashi wasn't totally ripped, but he did have a nice muscle definition. Turning toward the school. "That is if you want to. We could always skip and go make out." looking at Dan with a smirk. Handing his hand out to Dan.

Dan let out a small grunt, ignoring the other's comment. It wasn't his fault he was like this! Takashi seemed to enjoy making him embarrassed, and that was not fun for him... And still, he would never like for him to stop. It became a part of his everyday-life, just like the annoying thoughts. He sighed softly and turned back to Takashi, tilting his head. "Gym class? But it's boring... And exuuse me for being thin." He slightly puffed his cheeks, watching the other stand up. His eyes traveled to his abs, and he couldn't help but agree that Takashi was definitely good-looking.

Not like him. Maybe he really should try working out? But would this really help?.. He sighed softly and looked up to the sky until Takashi's words reached his ears, making him blush again, in his mind shouting 'Idiot!'. He simply took his hand, standing up, a blush still lingering on his face.

Takashi pulled the teen up smiling. "You were always good at complaining I guess." he laughed. "Though I never said being thin was a bad thing. It fits you." he complimented. Turning his head to the sky he felt a raindrop hit his forehead. They were currently at a garden. Ways away from the school. On break they were allowed to go wherever for fourty-five minutes; as long as they made it back to class on time.

"It seems that it's going to rain. We should get to school soon." As soon as the word left his lips the rain started to pour down. Ducking a bit be pulled Dan with him. There was a coffee shop nearby and they could rest there. It seems as if gym class was out of question.

He blinked and rolled his eyes a bit. But wait... Takashi thought being thin suited him? In that case, he should just stay this way! He raised his eyebrows when he felt a few rain drops on his face, frowning slightly. He didn't exactly want to go to gym class while wet. Seems like Takashi thought the same.

As soon as it started pouring, he winced softly and followed Takashi, holding onto his hat, which slightly helped him stay dry. He shot a glance to his hand, which was still in Takashi's and bit his lip slightly. His heart was already going crazy...

Pushing past people on the street Takashi made a way for them. Finally at the coffee shop he burst in before turning around and pulling Dan in with the hands they had connected. The coffee shop got quiet and everyone occupying the shop stared at them because of their noisy entrance. Takashi glanced around before smiling at Dan. He burst into a laughter before being shushed by a worker.

"My apologies. See my friend and I was on our way to school and got caught up in the ra-" he stopped seeing that the worker had an I-don't-give-a-damn look. He only smiled lightly. "Can we just have two hot coacoa please?"

The worker nodded before pointing to a booth. "It will be with you shortly." Takashi nodded before pulling Dan along never seperating their hands. Unaware of the people watching their connected fingers.

Dan followed Takashi, pulling his hat lower to hide the blush on his cheeks. Even though he did enjoy the feeling of Takashi's hand on his, it was embarrassing as hell! It got even more embarrassing when he was pulled into the coffee shop, where everyone stared at them. He didn't like the people's stares, but Takashi didn't seem to mind at all... He even laughed, his laugh filled Dan's mind, making him relax.

As Takashi tried explaining to the worker about their noisy entrance, Dan looked around, feeling water roll down his face from both his hat and hair. After hearing Takashi's order he was soon pulled along with him towards a table, making him barely able to keep his balance. He almost fell on Takashi, but managed to stop himself by grabbing onto his shirt slightly.

A slight pressure to his shirt made him glance back. He saw that Dan was regaining his composure. He had almost fell? Takashi smiled . He really was something wasn't he. Grabbing onto the other he righted him before continuing to pull him to the table.

Sitting Takashi only stared at Dan with a goofy smile. What was up with Dan? He was blushing a lot more that usual lately, but then again their entrance was probably a bit....well a lot embarrasing for the teen.

Takashi had been here before so he knew how much both the coacoa would cost. Pulling out his wallet he placed the money on the table,for the both of them before returning his wallet to his pocket. Looking back toward the brunette he continued to stare, smile gone into a slight smirk.

Dan sighed softly and looked at Takashi before following him to the table. While he was sitting down, he could feel the other's gaze on him and it was making him... Uncomfortable, at least. Trying not to look at Takashi he took off his hat and ran a hand through his damp hair, closing his eyes. He always hated rain... It brought the feeling of loneliness to him, it was too sad for his liking.

He glanced over at the money on the table and lifted his head up to Takashi. "I'll pay for myself!.." When Dan's eyes met Takashi's, he realized it was a mistake to even look at him. Takashi's hair was wet, his clothes slightly damp. It made him look un-human like. Simple humans should not be this good looking! Dan felt the blush coming back to his cheeks, yet he couldn't tear away his gaze from Takashi.

"No it's fine. I was the one who pulled you here. Just think of it as a....date." he teased right brow raising. He smiled. There that blush was again etching its way onto Dan's cheek. Takashi had to admit that Dan was nice looking. That being that he resembled a girl a bit with his mid-length hair and all. He was quite stubborn to. "Plus I owe you." he added.

There was many things that Dan had did for him in the past and he could never repay him. Dan was so smart, while Takashi was average. Dan was the reason he had made it this far in school. Without the boy he would probably have dropped out or been a year behind.

Dan blushed and closed his eyes, nodding slightly. This was getting out of hand! Takashi was killing him without even realizing it... He put his elbow on the table so he could put his head on his hand, looking anywhere, just not at Takashi. His eyes trailed through other people in the cafe, stopping at the ones that looked more interesting. Even so, soon there weren't any people left, so he just stared at the window, zoning out a bit.

Takashi's been with him for a long time, they both pulled through when times got hard. A small smile made its way to Dan's face when he thought of how many times Takashi asked for him to help with studying. Sometimes it really wasn't bad to study, hm?

Takashi kept quiet glancing around. "Your orders." Takashi looked around quickly at the lady before bowing his head. "Thank you." he said watching as she picked up the money and placed it within her pocket. She turned and walked away going to serve another table.

Takashi picked up the drink and took a sip. Mmmm.... it was delicious; as always. What could be better than hot coacoa on a rainy and or snowy day. Looking at Dan he watched him. He was such a distant person lately. He knew the boy was hiding something, but never asked because they shared everything togther. When Dan though the time was right he would tell him.

He just shook the thought away before sipping his drink once more.

Dan was awoken from his thoughts by the waitress. He blinked a few times, then looked at the drink. Only now he realized he was actually cold... He took the cup and held it between his hands, sighing softly. Dan looked at the drink, slightly biting his lip, then brought it to his lips, taking a small sip.

It was delicious! He never even thought a simple drink could be so good. A sigh of relief left his lips and he closed his eyes before taking another sip of the hot drink. He crossed his legs and leaned back against the chair, his eyes still closed.

Smiling softly Takashi finished his drink. He had decided to just chug it down whether it burned his tongue a little or not. He watched Dan leaning back in his chair eyes closed. He decided to mimick him. The hot coaco had really hit the spot and he felt heated up already. Closing his eyes he enjoyed the music flowing through the cafe. It was classical piano music. It was beautiful and relaxing. He wondered how tomorrow would be. Will it rain again so that he and Dan could enjoy another serving of hot coacoa? Well as is, the mood was relaxing and opening his eyes to glance at Dan only intensified it. He loved his friend. He felt like a brother that he always wanted. Chuckling a little he closed his eyes again to enjoy the music.

Dan held the cup between his palms again, warming up his cold arms. The warmth of the cafe really soothed him down, the music also helped a lot. After a few minutes he had already finished the cup and set it back down on the table, opening his eyes to look at Takashi. The later looked so relaxed, Dan could feel calmness radiating from him. It was pretty amazing, really.

His eyes once again trailed over the red-haired guy's features, drinking in every little detail. It was really nice to be able to sit here with him, not thinking about anything else, just enjoying. Dan wished they could do it more often and secretely hoped for tomorrow to rain as well.

Takashi opened his eyes to see that Dan was finally done. He smiled. "The rain has lighten up. Would you like to go home?" he asked. They both knew gym class was over now. It was their last period of the day.

Takashi yawned and lifted his arms to stretch. He was tired and the calming music wasnt helping one bit. He just maybe wanted to go over Dan's house lay in his bed and fall asleep. At this time his parents were at work and he wanted company.

Dan nodded slightly. "You're going to my place?" He asked just to make sure. It's what they usually did after lessons, but who knew... Maybe Takashi would want something different today.

Dan watched the other strech and yawned himself, shaking his head slightly. He was getting sleepy himself, and there was yet a pile of homework waiting to be done. A groan escaped his lips as he though about how he wouldn't get enough sleep again. Good thing his parents didn't seem to mind Takashi crashing over sometimes. Most of the time they weren't home anyway.

"Yeah...if your ok with that. I understand if i'm intruding on you. I don't want to be a distraction to your studies." he confessed. He had to admit that he had been spending quite some time at Dan's house lately. Maybe he was being a burden. Hmm..he smiled, but he doubt that Dan would think of him that way.

Yawning again he held his hand to Dan. "I am sleepy. I could use a nice comfty bed, and what bed is more comfty than yours?" he laughed.

Dan tilted his head. "Distraction? Don't worry about that... I don't mind you being there at all!" He let out a soft smile, looking at Takashi. He would never have it any other way than Takashi coming over - it became a ritual. Dan wasn't able to sleep normally without spending a day with Takashi, and that was creeping him out a bit.

Dan looked at the yawning guy and chuckled softly, yet when he heard his words, a slight blush crept into his cheeks, even though he knew his words didn't have any deeper meaning.

Takashi laughed pulling Dan up. "Oooh so you don't mind at all huh?" he teased his face only inches away from his friends. He pulled back and laughed. "You get so embarrased quickly." he said stroking the other's cheek.

Pulling away he began to walk to the entrance. The rain had decreased to only droplets falling out the sky. It was calming in a way. Opening the door and walking outside he held the door open for Dan. "Come on slow poke." he teased. Teasing Dan was fun, because it was easy. The boys face will grow red and his eyes will show a tint of embarrasement. It was cute.

Dan stood up with the help of Takashi, blinking a few times while his face turned red again. "I can't help it..." He mumbled out after Takashi's comment about him getting embarrassed. The feeling of his hand on Dan's cheek was soothing, but in the same time it made him blush brighter.

Dan followed Takashi to the entrance, exiting soon. When the other guy teased him, he couldn't fight back the blush, so he put on his hat and lowered it a bit to hide his face. He hated being like that, but Takashi kept on teasing him in every possible way!

Takashi led the way to Dan's house saying 'This way' or 'That way' as if the boy didn't know the direction to his house. Soon they were in front if the boy's house. Dan's house was quite elegant, unlike Takashi's homey, slightly small worn house. Takashi liked it here. Dan's parents accomplished to get the best funiture around. It was as if they were wealthy. Takashi waited until Dan approached. He was the one with the key, but as much as Takashi was here lately he think he deserved one as well. He decided to voice that opinion.

"Wouldn't it only be fair if I had a key too? Then I could sneak in your room and sleep with you." he said smiling goofily. He knew Dan would blush yet again, but that hat of his was shadowing his face. All except his light green eyes that seem to even sparkle in the dark.