OC or Naruto or Death Note Roleplay?

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Well...I really feel the need to roleplay with someone. And well, I just wanted to know if anyone is interested in doing an OC roleplay, a Death Note roleplay, or a Naruto roleplay with me. When it comes to Uke, Seke, and Seme, I'm a Seke, so I'm pretty lenient when it comes to Uke or Seme, whatever you want to roleplay. I'm usually interested in the following when it comes to types of relationships::

Teacher X Student

Nekos

Rival X Rival

Or really anything, but the three above I tend to enjoy a lot.

When it comes to Death Note and Naruto, you can just tell me what two characters you'd like to do, and I'll roleplay them with you.

When it comes to OC's, just PM me your OC, and I'll show you my OC, and then I'll make us a thread that we can roleplay on.

Also...when it comes to grammar, I can understand if you don't really know English, if it's your 2nd language. Though, please don't use text talk in roleplay, like "plz" instead of "please", and so on. Also, as for the days I'm on...I am on Tuesday-Saturday Night. I can't get on the internet on Sundays and Mondays, sadly. :hamtaro-005 (4):

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• KiraMidnight

Top Posters In This Topic

It could be so many combinations xD Like....Sasuke and Kakashi, Sasuke and Orochimaru, Kabuto and Orochimaru, Naruto and Jiraiya, Naruto and Iruka, Lee and Gai, Neji and Gai, Shikamaru and Asuma, the possibilities are endless xD

AWSOME MY FIRST OROCHIMARU X KABUTO ROLE PLAY!!

I'll do my best as Kauto, I cant promise I'll be perfect thought

Looks down a bit unbelieveing in myself

It's okay ^-^ The only characters I've ever roleplayed up to this very point are Neji, Shikamaru, and Itachi xD