Bad Boys and Shool Days

lovemegone

((Private rp between Teesie and lovemegone))

lovemegone's Character:

Name: Jeremy Collins

Picture:

screen-shot-2013-04-07-at-11-01-14-am.png

Age/Birthday: 17, November 12

Personality/looks: Jeremy is an albino, and is very conscious of his condition, sometimes going as far as to dye his hair black or wear contacts. He is very shy and tends to stay away from people, but is a generally very stubborn. He is very smart, being able to skip a grade and graduated high school 2 years early. He tends to wear baggy clothes, saying they are more comfortable, and always has a pair of red converse on his feet.

Bio: Jeremy was born and raised in a family of 4; his mother,father, and older brother Derrick. He was the baby of the family and was generally pampered by everyone,especially his older brother. His brother was always a popular boy, him being the shyer of the pair. He was a genius child but is often made fun of for his looks and orientation (gay). He got out of high school early, leaving his brother behind, and was accepted into Washington State University.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lovemegone

• Teesie

Teesie's character:

Name: Lusst

?ui=2&ik=17de632a4a&view=att&th=141e85551218c410&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&sadnir=1&saduie=AG9B_P-FEAKp6xJntBZheHRalYLi&sadet=1382582758550&sads=fw3H4bdm-UwY4dibfUeB5HnxzmQ

Personality: Kind, Narrow-minded, Free-willed, Repulsive and Hard working.

Characteristics: Lusst was a man of his word...kind and free-willed. He always gave his all to protect those dear to him; whether from emotional hurt or physical. He was kind enough to give his last to anyone, albeit he believed everyone should work for their earnings; thus being a hard worker. Lusst was always adamant about his decisions, therefor always sticking to what he say. Rarely that can be changed.One thing Lusst was interested in was swordsmanship, though he would never hurt someone without reason. He now attend a local university close to his home.

Jeremy pulled his hoodie closer to his body, it was a rainy Tuesday morning, he had 3 classes today. 'Well not as bad as yesterday..' he thought pulling out his phone, 5 messages from Derrick. Could he ever get a break? He wasn't a baby anymore! He was in university dammit! 'Might as well get some coffee.' he thought bitterly, walking across the street to the cafe across the street. He ended up getting a blond roast coffee, wanting something to keep himself warm. The outside world seemed so much colder after being inside the warm, homey shop. The rain had lightened up, but the temperature seemed to have dropped. 'Why didn't I put on another sweater?!' he mentally berated himself, walking into his warm lecture hall with a pout. Well at least today couldn't get any worse.

Lusst was currently running late for school. Well not really running late he would be if he didn't hurry.

Sighing the blunette decided to hurry and gwt dressed. He didn't have a time for a shower, but no worries he had gym first perios anyway. He would exercise and then take a shower afterwards. Throwing on tight leather pants with a white mesh shirt he rushed out the door.

Jeremy sighed. 'Damn gym and all it stands for,' his mind hissed softly. The university required him to take gym because he didn't take gym in high school at all. 'And that's how I liked it.' The bitter thoughts left his head as he realized he would have to change in front of dozens of young,hot men just the slightest bit older. He paled at the realization. He walked to the very corner of the room. 'Just think, it's your last period, Jeremy! You can do this!' H began to change, his cheeks a bright red, a stark contrast to the pale white of his milky skin. There were a few wolf whistles but as soon as he finished he scurried into the room.

Lusst was in the locker room when he heard wolf whistles, curious he peeked around the corner to see a albino? Though he was pretty petite and feminine looking. He gave a whistle himself getting patted on the back by another. He laughed the guy had dashed away.

Looking around he smiled at Haruhi. It was his beat friend he was currently 19. "You know that kid?" Lusst asked. He had his schedule changed around to better accomodate his personal life. This was his first time seeing an albino at their school.

Jeremy couldn't seem to will the blush staining his pale cheeks to leave so he just decided to sit down in the back of his class. He had absolutely no intentions of making friends in this class... He realized Coach Neswald had already began to talk and began paying attention.

"Today we are playing basketball because of the damn rain. Get in groups of 6 and get a ball." He yelled at the boys. 'Oh god...what am I going to do now?' Jeremy thought,panicking.

Haruhi nudged Lusst and pointed to the court. Being the first two on the cout they became the captains. Though Haruhi made it first so he chose first.

Suddenly the albino was the last in his seat so Lusst looked at him. "Come on dude...and no slackin' I ain't got money to give to this loser," he stated pointing at Haruhi. "for you ok?" He turned away from the dude. Hmph...so he was stuck with the albino.

'Oh I already regret coming...' Jeremy thought,being picked last was pretty usual for him and he didn't mind,but however much he tried to convince himself,it still hurt. He walked over to his team. The captain was pretty cute,with black hair and tan skin that seemed to glow confidence. He began to talk about the game plan,he doudted he would have a very big part. As much as he hated to say it,he was a stick, all skin and bones. As the players disbanded he went in back of them all,not wanting to get in their way.

Lusst dashed around throwing hogging the ball as he made a goal. Cheering he smiled at Haruhi. "You won't win if you keep that up." He glanced at the albino smile faltering. This kid was just dead weight. He needed all the players to paeticipate. You had to work for your earnings.

Grabning the ball once again the started at the free throw lane. Before engaging once again in a match.

Jeremy tried,he swear he did but he just couldn't keep up. His lungs were small to accomodate his small 5'2" body and often had problems with them since birth. He ran up and down the court,trying to keep up,alas to no avail. He finally had a chance to prove himself by knocking the ball from another players hand, and took it with some trouble,it was starting to get hard to breathe. He did get the ball however and threw it to another team mate. His little victory was cut short however when one of the guys on the court slammed into him,sending him flying to the cold harsh wooden floors. 'Knew I'd regret it...' Jeremy thought bitterly as small black dots bounced in and out of his vision.

"FOUL!" Lusst screamed. They had knocked the albino onto the floor. Now was time for him to prove himself. Lusst snatched the ball from his partner walking to the kid.

"Here.. you can shoot from the free line. You only have two chances." He knew that they had still had the ball and possible calling this foul was stupid and or wrong, but who would stop him. He oushe the ball into the boy's hand and smiled.

Jeremy sighed, he had 2 tries and he really didn't want to mess up. He sucked in a deep breath before figuring in his head 'This is pure physics,Jeremy we rock at this!!!' He went through the calculations and put his foot back, trying to get the accurate position. He realized it had at least been a minute or so when the opposing captain coughed, growing impatient with the poor albino's thoughts. He took another deep breath and took the shot. Jeremy closed his eyes, terrified of the outcome. A soft swoosh was heard as the ball went through the hoop, and the small boy began to giggle hysterically! He had done it!!! A small squeak came from his lips as his excited self had fallen down, tripping on his own 2 feet. His laughter stopped as red invaded his cheeks. "Please let's forget that ever happened...." he whispered.

Lusst burst into laughter soon after many more joined in. "Mm dude...nice shot." he said handing the albino his hand. "If you get the next we'd have 22 points, therefor making us win this." he smiled.

The boy had gotten so excited from making the shot it was kind of cute. Something a female would get excited about.

A remark made Lusst stare at Jeremy. "Hey Lusst you sure you wanna touch that faggot?"

'So this kid was gay?' Lusst though in disgust before pulling his hand away. "Just make the shot ok?" walking off.

Jeremy flinched away hearing the boy's words hurt more than they should've. 'You don't know them remember? They don't matter..' he tried to comfort himself. He stepped back into his position and shot. He made it of course and then stepped back, not bothering to answer his teammates' praises. The game went on for a few minutes longer and he just walked now, not caring enough to keep running. The coach finally blew the whistle and he went straight to the locker room, changing clothes. He just wanted to go to his apartment and stay there. Just as he took out his ipod the song 'Mama' began to play.

He smiled and sang along, "Mama, we're all full of lies.

Mama, we're meant for the flies.

And right now they're building a coffin my size,

Mama, we're all full of lies.

Well Mother, what the war did to my legs and to my tongue,

You should've raised a baby girl,

I should've been a better son.

If you could coddle the infection

They can amputate at once.

You should've been,

I could have been a better son. He whispered the last line; a small smile on his face. Platinum hair covered his eyes as he continued on his way to his warm little apartment, a small tear sliding down his face.

After the game was over Lusst watched the silver-head albino in the locker. Hm so he was gay huh? Tsch...it didn't matter. He left the locker room heading to his next class. It seems the faggot was going home.

Lusst got a tap on the shoulder and he smiled at Haruhi teasing him. "Good game. The gay kid really came through huh?" he laughed. Lusst only nodded turning to watch the kid walk away. He felt terrible for treating him that way, but what will the guys say if they saw him talking to him?

Jeremy nearly purred sliding into the nearly scalding bath he had drawn. Teenagers by My Chemical Romance was playing on the iPod he currently on the counter by the sink. He hummed along even singing a line or two. 'People are cruel aren't they?' he mused, half way paying attention to the words on his screen. 'They say that gays are so "unnatural", but aren't there homosexual relationships in nature? Like dolphins and lions....hell even sheep do it sometimes!' he thought, a pout present on his full pink lips. "Oh well he sighed, putting the book aside, reaching for the cherry blossom body wash he had gotten a few weeks ago. He washed himself and got out, needing to make dinner.

Lusst wasn't in the mood to gossip so he sat secluded by himself in the lunchroom. He wandered did the kid get picked on all the time about being gay. Lusst didn't mind the kid being gay, but if he talked to him hes sure rumors if him being gay would surface. He didn't want that to happen, because it was not true.

Jeremy walked down the street, a small smile on his lips. He was heading down to the dance studio, the owner often let him practice after the girls finished their classes. He smiled entering the studio with a broad smile on his face, the owner giving him a slight nod before giving him the keys and walking out the door. Walking towards the stereo he decided what he felt like dancing to. 'Why not a little Beyonce?' he thought, in the mood to move his hips in the way he knew only her voice could make him move. 'Hmmmm, Dance for you sounds good....' he thought putting the song on, getting the chair ready, already swirling himself in the chair.

The song began and he nearly moaned, singing along while moving over the chair seductively.

I just wanna show you how much I appreciate you, yes

Wanna show you how much I'm dedicated to you, yes

Wanna show you how much I will forever be true, yes

Wanna show you how much you got your girl feeling good, oh, yes

Wanna show you how much, how much you understood, oh, yes

Wanna show you how much I value what you say,

Not only are you loyal, you're patient with me babe, oh, yes

Wanna show you how much I really care about your heart,

Wanna show you how much I hate being apart, oh, yes

Show you, show you, show you, till you through with me,

I wanna keep it how it is so you can never say how it used to be!

Loving you is really all that's on my mind

And I can't help but to think about it day and night,

I wanna make that body rock

Sit back and watch!

Tonight I'm gonna dance for you, oh-oh

Tonight I'm gonna put my body on your body

Boy I like it when you watch me, ah

Tonight it's going down

I'll be rocking on my babe, rocking, rocking on my babe,

Swirlin' on my babe, swirlin', swirlin' on my babe

Baby let me put my body on your body

Promise not to tell nobody

'Cause it's 'bout to go down!

You'll never need to 'cause I will be your number 1

Them other chicks are superficial

But I know you know I'm the one

That's why I'm all into you

'Cause I can recognize that you know that

That's why I'm backing this thing back

Pop-popping this thing back

Drop, drop, drop-dropping this thing back

This is for the time you gave me flowers

For the world that is ours

For the mula, for the power of love

And no I won't never ever e-ever give you up

And I wanna say thank you in case I don't thank you enough

A woman in the street and a freak in the you know what

Sit back, sit back, it's the pre-game show

Daddy you know what's up!

Loving you is really all that's on my mind

And I can't help but to think about it day and night,

I wanna make that body rock

Sit back and watch!

Tonight it's going down

I'll be swirlin' on my babe, swirlin', swirlin' on you babe

I'm gonna put my body on your body

'Cause it's about to go down!

Imma take this time to show you how much you mean to me

'Cause you are all I need

No money can emphasize or describe the love that's in between the lines

Boy look into my eyes

When I'm grinding on you, this is beyond sex

Boy I'm high on you, and if it's real

Then you know how I feel

Rocking on you, babe, rocking, rocking, on you, babe

Swirling on you, babe,

In my mind all I can think about is a frame for our future

And the pictures of the past,

And a chance to make this love last, oh, oh

Tonight it's going down

I'll be swirlin' on my babe, swirlin', swirlin' on you babe

I'm wanna put my body on your body

'Cause it's about to go down, oh!

Watch me pop it, pop it, p-p-p-p-pop it for you baby

Drop it, drop it, drop it, drop it for you baby

Watch it, watch it, watch it, watch me throw it baby

Wanna make that body rock

Sit back and watch!

Me pop it, pop it, p-p-p-p-pop it for you baby

Drop it, drop it, drop it, drop it for you baby

Watch it, watch it, watch it, watch me throw it baby

Wanna make that body rock

Sit back and watch!

The song stopped and he sat down in the chair posing like Beyonce herself.

Lusst was currently walking home when he saw a guy leave out if a studio without locking up. He smiled he always wanted to check this place out. Walking to the door he heard a beyonce song. Walking inside slowly he saw the albino dancing. He was moving so seductively. What the hell was this?

Turning away Lusst thought...upon thinking he decided to stay. So he watched the guy get done.

(I like this song)

Jeremy sighed,a smile flourished across his little face. Damn how good it felt to dance after a long day.... He opened his eyes,squinting slightly at the harsh flourecent lights the dance studio used. He gasped,realizing he wasn't alone. He stood up out of the chair abruptly, almost falling over and knocking the chair down. His heart nearly lept out of his chest but relaxed. It was only that boy from gym class.'Wait...HE WATCHED ME DANCE!!!' He thought,a blush covering his cheeks. "Wh-what are you doing here?" He stuttered out.

"N-no...he and I just struck up a conversation one day and now he lets me use it when the classes end," Jeremy all but whispered. "Now if you can please go so I can lock up?" He said,the blush never leaving his cheeks," he said walking over to the stereo and cleaning up a bit. "I don't feel like dancing anynore..." He muttered.

"Oh did I ruin your mood. I apologize." Lusst explained looking at the albino. He backed away to the entrance. "You um .... dance really seductive...whi taught you that?" he aaked with an indiffrent look on hia face.

"I-I taught myself.." he said softly, turning away to put the chair back in the corner he had found it. "No one really wants to teach a gay guy how to dance in a small town." he whispered.