The Neko Prince And His Protector (Kiba X Kira) ((Possiably 18+))

KiraMidnight

My Character

154fg.jpg

Name: Midnight Kira

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Birth date: April 7

Race: Cat Neko

Role: Uke

Position: Prince

Neko Accessories: Ears and Tail

Hair Color: Brown

Hair Length: Mid-neck

Eye Color: Green

Height: 5’6

Weight: 110

Favorite Foods: Tuna and anything, not picky

Favorite Drinks: Milk, sweet tea

Favorite Snacks: Anything sweet

Favorite Colors: Silver

Favorite Animal (s): Wolves

Likes: Playing games, being petted, smiling, playing with bells and yarn

Dislikes: Being chased, rude people, being hungry or sleepy, feeling weak, water, shoes and fish

Hobbies: Playing in parks

Weapons: Teeth, Claws, Hands and feet

Special Talents: He can easily evade traps and get out of them too.

Personality: Midnight is a semi-caring person. He can be sweet or he can be rude, but he is only kind to those who are kind to him, other then that, he doesn’t care out others. He cares for his own kind and protects them when he can. But he never looks down on anyone

Background: His mother and a King made love and thus he was born. But as his mother gave birth she was killed for suspicion of making the King cheat on his Queen. A few years down the road he learned of his father and grew to hate him, but as more time went on the King died and he became the Prince, only to be trained to be King when the he was ready.

Appearance: He has brown hair going to his neck and green eyes. He wears whatever he has to wear for the day.

Piercing: None

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
's character

7jpJ.jpg

Name: Kiba Midnight

Sexual Orientation: Bi

Birth date: July 5

Race: Werewolf

Neko Accessories: Ears and Tail

Role: Seme

Position: Manager

Hair Color: Black

Hair Length: Neck

Eye Color: Brown

Height: 5’9

Wolf Height: 6’6

Weight: 190

Wolf Weight: 220

Favorite Foods: Pizza

Favorite Drinks: Water

Favorite Snacks: Anything sweet

Favorite Colors: Black, Blue, Silver and Gold

Favorite Animal (s): Wolves

Likes: Music, Games, Riding bikes, Talking, Sitting in fields and Working

Dislikes: Salads, Ignorant people, Bullies, Hunters, Silver, Cats and Mice

Hobbies: Hunting, Prowling, Stalking, Having fun and Eating

Weapons: Claws, Fangs

Special Talents: Sword Master

Personality: Kiba’s fun loving and easy going. He’s also laid back and is pretty childish in truth. He knows how to be serious but he’ a natural playful person. He is also a natural born hunter, thanks to his wolf side.

Background: Mystery

Appearance: He has short hair and a back mask over his face but doesn’t wear a shirt. He is usually seen with his ears and tail out, resembling a cat, but that’s just so people will think he’s an innocent and un-harmful enemy. When he truly wolves out he is definitely a furry ball of destruction!

Piercing: None

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• FrostMidnight

The day was young as im sitting by myself sharping my claws i hear a nock on the door when i answer theres nobody there but a note on the floor as i pick the note up i go back in the house an sit down an reads all it talks about is a prince in need of a bodyguard i find it really interesting so i decide to pay this prince a visit.

Midnight sat on his bed, combing through his hair. He had already been attacked that day and having little defences the attacker managed to get a good slice on his shoulder, putting him in pain. He put his shirt on and but his royal jacket over his shirt. He walked out to his thrown and sat there, his ears perked up in alert and his tail swaying slightly

As i walk out of a shadow in a corner i look at the prince (hello nice to meet you my name is kiba midnight mind my background i am a rogue ninja but thats another story i came to talk about this letter left at my door) with a serious in my eyes.

Midnight jumped and hissed, quickly jumping far from his chair and landing on the ground on his feet, his ears perked and

his tail was wrapped around his waist

"DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT YOU ASS!!"

He yelled, his eyes staring at Kiba's ears. He then calmed down and walked forward

"You're a neko...just like me..."

He spoke, softly grabbing hold of his ears and playing with them softly

"So cute...and soft!"

He whispered smiling calmly

As i slap the princes hand away "lets get this straight the last person that touch my ears got his fucking fingers ripped off an fed to him an so what i am a neko got a problem cause i bet i could kill every single guard in this room befor you can order them to kill me" looking the prince in his eyes.

Midnight laughed a bit and walked away with a smile upon his face

"Don't try anything you'll regret Neko boy! even if you kill my guards you still gotta deal with me!"

He took off his jacket and began walking to a bath house

I sigh deeply "whatever be up bright an early an dont expect me to go easy on you an if your guard give me one more dirty look i will rip his eyes out

- - - Updated - - -

I sigh deeply "whatever be up bright an early an dont expect me to go easy on you an if your guard give me one more dirty look i will rip his eyes out".

"Im not boreing an spash him back"

- - - Updated - - -

"Im not boreing" an spash him back "i am a fairly fun person its just because that bounty on my head i cant have fun im to busy fighting all the time"

Quickly Midnight snatched Kiba from the guard and holds him in his arms

"DON'T TOUCH KIBA YOU ASS, JUST CAUSE YOU'RE BOREING DOESN'T MEAN MY FRIENDS HAVE TO BE!!"

Midnight then tackles Kiba and laughs happily

"Ignore the guard, he was just leaving!"

Midnight glared at the guard

"RIGHT?"

Midnight nodded and left the room for a moment. He wrote a letter the people that put a bounty on Kiba's head

'Release the bounty on Kiba's head, he is now my lover and I am the Prince of the Western Area. He is my King so do not try to harm him!'

He got a letter back back

'Understood Prince Midnight, though Kiba is dangerous we understand your request and shall grant it, he is no longer a target for us, we will notify all who hunt him right away thank you for the information.'

Midnight walked to Kiba and handed him the returned letter

"There, bounty, gone!"

Midnight laid down sleepily and smiled a bit

"Night Kiba"

He had no plans of telling Kiba what he wrote to the person, but he did giggle at it a bit