A Song of Thorns w/Teesie

azuneko

Aso is a popular actor/singer/songwriter of his days. He's been planning his new debut of a television drama when his manager ups and quits. With the premiere in only a week, Aso rushes to find a new manager. As the deadline approaches a mysterious man appears wanting to be his manager. With time running out the man is hired and Aso's premiere goes off without a hitch. Though the question remains who is this man, why does he seem so interested in Aso and what is Aso's hidden secret?

Aso

994321_412460095541352_354448741_n_zpse439a836.jpg

Aki (Teesie's Chara)

Konachancom-71425brown_eyesbrown_hairhibari_kyouyakatekyou_hitman_rebornmaleshort_hair.jpg

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

• vadess40

Aso sighs as the last of the interviews end. "This is getting us no where. Is there no one qualified to be my manager? Its not as if I am asking for a god or something. Just someone who can handle this job." he grunts feeling annoyed. He pouts as the door opens. His guitar player, Micky enters. "Hey man. There's one more guy out here. You want me to send him in? I mean you tried everyone else and they clearly failed to meet your standards." he said. "Yeah! Send him in then. What do have to lose?" Aso said softly

Aki strutted in legs encased in tight leather pants. A mesh shirt being visible under a leather jacket. He smiled cockily. So this was him? The famous Aso. Cracking his knuckles he smiled at the indivisuals occupying the room besides hinself.

"Nice to meet you all. Im Akihiko but please just call me Aki." He stated standing before the group with all confidence.

Aso rolled his eyes a bit as he looked over Aki's overall demeanor. "Lets cut to the chase. I need a manager capable of handling my career. If you know who I am then you know that my debut on a popular television drama is in less than two days. If you are prepared for hell then you can be my manager. I don't need any complaints from you go it." he said pointing at Aki. Micky chuckled. "Our residential diva is a bit pissed our last manager just up and quit."

Aki smirks letting out a small laugh. "I'm capable. I can manage your work." Aki stared into Aso's eyes the whole while. Hm... he would soon be working for this guy no doubt. He had turned down everyone else, and he was the last willing person. With a debut in less than two days he needed a manager and quick.

Aso grunted a bit. "Fine this debut will be your trial test. Fail me and you can kiss this job good bye. Now that's all said and done I am starving." he said getting up and grabbing his coat. "Show him the office he'll work from and what's going on." Aso said to Micky as he left the room.

Micky points to the door on his left. "That is the manager's office. We left it the same way it was when he quit so hopefully you can find everything. He was a neat freak so its highly organized in there. The room on the right is the equipment room and of course the teal colored one is for the diva himself. Don't let his attitude bother you. He's more humble when stress isn't pounding him down." Micky told Aki.

"It's fine." Aki stated waving his hand in dismissal. The diva himself would be repaid full time. Aki smirked. "I'll begin on scheduling everything. If Aso needs anything don't hesitate to call me."

Aki had got the job now it was tine to prove homself. He couldn't get fired just after being hired now could he. He'd make sure that this was the biggest success that Diva Aso ever recieved.

Aso returned to the studio to see how Micky fared. He was curious as to see how things would be going. "So how are things going?" he asked now having a full stomach. His teal colored eyes shimmering as he turned to walk off. "I'll be practicing vocals in the sound booth. Try your best not to disturb me." he said walking to the booth and closing the door. He grabs the headphone and stands by the mic. Aso parts his lips before starting to sing a song. It was one never heard on any of his CDs or music videos.

song:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Aki walked out of his office before being glued to his spot by a beautiful voice. A voice that no one can mistaken for anyone else's. The voice was unique...pure. Aki slightly smiled. He wanderer if he would be allowed in the studio just to see thw beauty that radiatea from the singer as he gave it his all. Well trying to couldn't be so bad.

Aki walked towars the studio with a file in his hand. Aso had to sign these papers anyways so that the stage and or any other where abouts could be blocked off for Aso and Aso only....well with the exceptions of his helpers that is.

Aso continued to sing as he closes his eyes. He was really into his music when the time called for it. His gaze drifts to the side as he heard someone entering the studio. "what is it that you want? I thought I clearly said do not disturb me." he said looking at Aki.

"Hm well Aso I apologize, but you didn't direct it toward me." Smirking. "Anyhow I need you signature to proceed with my work." Showing Aso the papers.

Aso pouts as he looked over the papers and began to sign them. "You seem to know what you're doing but clearly that won't last. I can easily tell you'll fail me soon enough and crack under the pressure." he said handing Aki the papers. "Now this time, Aki you are not allowed to disturb me." he said sternly

Aso sighs as he glanced to the side. He realized it was getting late and he'd have to go home soon. He placed everything back neatly and closed the door to the sound room. "I am heading home so I'll be gone." he said grabbing his song book and jacket. He glanced back as he headed down the hall. 'This guy acts far too cocky to be a good manager... he just better not screw up my debut...' Aso thinks as he walks out the door

Aki catches Aso's hand before he disappeared from his sight. He turned to hand him an umbrella. "Here its suppose to rain. You can return it to me tomorrow." He statwd smirking.

He could tell that Aso already doubted him, but he wouldn't anymore after he sees his debut will be the biggest since his last one. Outselling it by more than a couple millions. He had connections.

"Rain? I didn't hear anything about rain tonight. You are being silly. I don't live far so I will be fine." he said giving Aki back the umbrella and headed out the door. He starts his long walk home. Aso lived farther than he admitted but he enjoyed walking to keep in shape. His only fault was not disguising himself when in public. He often had stalkers and such lurking about his neighborhood and home.

To much of his surprise it started to down pour half way home. Aso took shelter under a store's covering. "Damn it! Unless that guy jinxed it or is physic, I have no idea what the hell just happened." he said getting pissed.

Aki smiled at the rejection. The other was so stubborn. Oh well must as well pack up and be ready to give the diva a lift. Smirking all the while Aki began to pack his things ready for a restless night. He hadn't slept very well lately, but maybe tonight would be his lucky night so he take back what he said before.

Soon a soft pounding echoes theough the building. Guess it was raining. Now...which way did Mr. Aso live? He walked outside drawing his umbrella before stepping into the rain. He walked to his black mercedes and got in.

Oh yeah it was this way right?

Driving along the road for a while he spotted Aso. He stopped his car and rolled down his window. "Care for a ride?" He asked trying to disguise the laughter in his voice. Aso was so cute standing under the overhead of a store.

Aso stood there as annoyed as ever. He became extra annoyed when he noticed Aki drive up and ask if he wanted a lift. "As if I'd take a ride from you. I bet you jinxed the weather just to get a rise out of me. Well I am not going to fall for your crap!" he said looking away. He was soaked to the bone and his clothes began to stick to him. Aso glanced down before looking at Aki. "Fine but make it quick. If I get sick I won't be able to debut." he said looking at him

In that small instance something seemed to slither down Aso's pants leg. It would appear to anyone as though it might be a snake but nothing hit the ground when the other ran to the car. It wasn't noticeable to anyone without a sharp eye and keen senses.

Aki smiled. He knew that the diva would crack one way or another. Watching the singer closely he saw something move in his pants. What was that? Narrowing his eyes he watched the boy cross the street to get to his car. He leaned over to open the door for the kid.

"My, my your cranky." He begined facing foward once again. "I become your manager and this is how you repay me. I was hoping for something much more ripe...tender...fragile." he stated glancing at Aso from the corner of his eyw makkng sure that the diva saw him.

A smirk greq before he turned to look back at the road. "Hurry get in. You'll catch a cold." He said witha mockery of worry. Reaching forward he turned on the heat.

Aso gets in the car and closes the door. He stared straight ahead as he ignores Aki. "Oh just shut it. I'm not what you're looking for. I don't need someone like you around me." he says.

Aso wasn't being honest at all. He was more of a sweetheart to those around him. He just currently felt betrayal from the last manager.

"Hmm I understand that you are upset, but you should watch your mouth." Aki teased before putting the car to drive and rolling along the road. "Tell me the directions. I don't know where you live."

He speed up; the tires splashing water into the air and onto the sidewalk. Had anyone been there they'd be soaked.

"Just drive straight. My house is the white gates at the end of this road." he said. The street was a good distance by walking. He would have never made it home early with all the rain. He was lucky Aki had picked him up. Aso stares out the window. He didn't really care to spark up a conversation or anything.

Reaching his his hand over to touch Aso's he gently gripped him. "Your still freezing." He stated. He wanted to hear Aso's voice....the voice of an angel when singing. Aso was clearly a top artist. Everyone, including himself, was looking forward for his debut.

Aso glared over at Aki. "I don't care! Just let go of me." he said pulling his hand away. He looked out the window feeling a bit on edge. 'What the hell... I clearly felt a spark there... who is this guy...' he thinks to himself. "My house is right there. You can pull over now and then be gone." Aso says

Aki smirked placing his hand once back onto the wheel. He soon came to a stop once he was at the gated house. Looking toward Aso he ruffles his hair. "From now in you should watch the weather. I won't come to your rescue anymore than necessary."