Emotional Conflict

Teesie

Yaka laid his head on his desk. Today was the oh so dreaded Monday. He had to literally drag himself out of the bed today. His mother would usually have breakfast for him, but seeing as she has an interview today he was left breakfastless.

Sighing Yaka looked at the board ahead. When was this class over again? It was currently 09:18 a.m. Mm damn they still had over thirty minutes. Bagging his head against the desk he cursed whoever thought of literature. It was hard as it was to learn English why all this difficult extra shit.

Yaka wasn't one to be patient. His red hair contrasted against his emerald green eyes. His skin a nice tan though a bit darker under his eyes, because of no sleep lately. He was thin but with a broad structure. At least he had muscles definition.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• AkiOTD

Alekseij started his day like always in his host family. He stood up early ate breakfast with his host brother before making his way to school. Sadly both of them weren't in same grades so it wasn't fun for the russian boy to have his classes, since they branded him as the strange new one.

He took some notes and then looked through the window. Everything was so different compared to russia. Even this english class was different sometimes he felt like he was just too stupid to make something right but in the next moment suddenly everything was clear. He yawned and then let his eyes take a look around his classmates. A dumb crowd. Everybody had this same boring styling sitting there like the only good ones, while in privacy they all were bitches.

The boy with the black dyed fringe grinned to himself. Yes, Alekseij was different. He had wildstyled mid length brown hair- except of the black front- and fashionably more into rock. His slenderfigure perfectly matched his styling and his pale skin. The view of Alekseij's deep dark turquoise eyes noticed a redhead. Wow.. This seems to be the badass. 'Oooh.. look at me. I'm so hardcore. I don't sleep at nights to show you how hardcore I am sleeping in class.' He thought and couldn't hide a small laugh.

At a small laugh Yaka glanced toward the right to see a brunette laughing. Though what ticked him off was that the guy was unconsciously looking at him during his laughter. Frowning, Yaka sat up and sneered at him. Who the hell did this guy think he was? Wasn't he the new student everyone talked about? Well whatever he was or whoever he was it did not matter.

"Could you shut up. Your disturbing me." Yaka said calmly....well as calmly as he could at the moment. This guy was really ticking him off. First its his foreign apperance and now his stupid girly laugh. Hmph Yaka didn't have time for this. He was just ready to go home.

Though in all honesty who did this kid think he was? Did he know who he was? Hmph....doubt it or he wouldn't dare laugh at him.

The laughing one didn't noticed that he was stillstaring at the person he was secretly making fun about. Oh, damn. That wasn't planned.. The russian thought for himself as he noticed that the other one was pissed by him. Still he couldn't help it and grinned sassy. "Wow.. Calm down. I'm sorry. I already got it. Your a dangerous guy." He answered almost sarrcastly. The brunette wasn't cowed by the appearence of the other one and shook his head before turning back at his papers.

Alekseij was amused of what happened lately. Didn't thought that class could be THAT funny. He didn't thought of the fact that his behavoiour might have bad consequences.

Yaka brows furrowed more. Was this kid making fun of him? Mocking him? Baring his teeth Yaka stood and slowly approached the teen. He'd make sure that the boy knew for sure not to meddle him. He wasn't a kid anymore. He didn't play games. Once at the foreigner's desk Yaka slammed his fist down upon his paper.

"Are you mocking me? I dare you to say it now." He stated, fist clenching and unclenching. Would he really hit this kid if he made a sassy remark? Damn right he will. He deserved to learn his place.

Yaka wasn't the ruler of the school, but he damn sure had enough respect and power to make most students cower. He'd be damn if he let outsider ruin his reputation.

Alekseij intentionally ignored the redhead moving to his desk. His eyes followed his flying papers before having the mercy of looking at the humanbeeing infront of him.

"Not a nice of saying 'hello'.." He said before smiling. "Oh. I see.. That's the reason you made all the way from back there to my desk. Really courteous of you."

The sitting one noticed the other one was about to explode. He might have exaggerated, but it was way to funny... And now he couldn't lie. "I have to dissapoint you, buddy.. I kinda made fun of you." The russian boy answered shrugging. "So, come down now. It was just a joke, 'kay?" The brunette was done now with this onesieded conflict and didn't care at all. "You can go, if you haven't something to add anymore." He said directly looking in the emerald eyes of the otherone and waved him away.

A smirk formed on Yaka's face. This kid really thought he was the shit didn't he. Well....he'd just have to break that exterior. Yaka pulled back his fist and struck the other in the jaw managing to knock him out of his chair.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?! Huh?!" Yaka yelled. He was furious now. He tried staying calm to be acknowledged as one of those cool, silent types; but everyone knew that Yaka was just a ticking bomb, and soon he'd make sure that this kid knew also.

While watching the redhead Alekseij immediately knew, what thr other one had to add and already closed his eyes before he got familiar with 'Sir Fist' and 'Lady Floor'. He let hear some quite cries of pain while holding his jaw.

"Shit... Nice punch, though. Hurt pretty much." The brunette sat up and looked at him with a barely change in his expression. "Who I am? Hm.. Since you didn't beat my brain out of my head, I can tell you that I'm Alekseij. How about you?" His own hand reached out to shake the other ones, he answered acting like he haven't understood what the other one exactly tried.

Yaka sneered at the other. After that the little bitch was still so cocky. Slapping his handa away Yaka knock over the kid's desk.

"Im going to say this once and once only. I will not repeat myself. If you keep that attitude of yours I swear i'll beat you to a bloody pulp. Dare me!" Yaka yelled. Who the hell was this kid? It didn't matter. Let's just hope he's smart enough.

Alekseij was about to answer some sassy stuff again but he stopped.

The other one wasn't joking and he was sure about the fact that he could be beaten up ready for a visit in hospital. It wasn't like the russian boy was afraid of pain or consequences, but he had his host brother and so his family in mind. The last thing he wanted is them to worry about him or get in trouble because of his behaviour. So Alekseij stayed quiet.

"Okay. Got it." He collect all his papers from the ground and took seat at his desk again before fixing the other one with his eyes. Poor boy. Seems like he didn't got enough attention from mama.

Yaka continued to frown. He could tell that the boy was itching to say something, though if he did he would surely kill him.

Sighing Yaka walked back to his seat and sat down. That kid surw has a lot of nerves, but at least he made the right decision....for the both of them. His mother had said if he was to fight again she would send him to a discipline institution. That was something Yaka didn't want to do, though his pride wouldn't have let him back down if the kid tried to embarrass him in front of everyone.

Alekseij was annoyed. Annoyed by this situation. Annoyed by this school. Annoyed by the redhead. But the most annoyed he was of the fact that he had to behave like a good girl. Crap.

He started drumming on his thight before the last minutes of 'lesson' got past. Finally.. The brunette stood up and left the classroom as the first one. After that what happened his decission was clear, he'll hang up the last lessons to just have some coffe and then going home. Another lesson with that guy for today would be the final straw.

The russian through his bag on one shoulder while making his way out of the schools ground right to the next starbucks.

Yaka smirked once he seen the Russian walkes off the lot. He followed the teen to starbucks. "Hey! Kid you do know that we have one last lesaon right? What say I tell that your skipping class. If you want to leave school so badly how about being suspended." Yaka had the kid in the middlenof his hand now. He wanted to see Alekseij's reaction.

Fuck. He thought before rolling his eyes and turning around to the redhead. "Aren't you skipping class by yourself right now?" He asked calm while crossing his arms infront of his chest. And I thought I'll get some piece.. Noooo, Alekseij. Forget it. Not for you. Here! I'll get you some trouble. Oh, thanks. God, you really seem to love me! The russian one waited for an answer while having one of his inner monologues.

"No actually I just came check on a fellow student." Yaka smirked crossing his arm over his chest. "So what are you deciding?" He planned to make the kid pay for the stunt he pulled. Alekseij would totally pay.

He stood there stunned, but it didn't took long and his eyes showed anger. The russian one staired at the redhead and made a growling noise. That bastard.. That asshole is just going to play that card. "Fuck you. What's your damn problem!?", was his enraged response.

Alekseij didn't want to get suspended. He liked it there... He liked his host family too much.. The only thing he started hating just in the past few minutes stood right in front of him

"No...it will be I who is fucking you." Yaka announced grabbing Alekseij's wrist and twisted him around to face the front. Yaka leaned his head over the other should lips right beside his ear.

"You would like that wouldn't you?" Yaka said laughing. He wanted to see how far he could push the brunette. This was fun.

His eyes widened before beeing attacked by the other one. Oh, Shit.. He really is damn strong. He shuddered a little as he felt the warm breath of the redhead right besid his ear.

"Only because you would love to fuck me doesn't already mean that i would loved to be fucked by an asshole like you~ " He answered in a charming voice before snatching from the other ones grip and staring at him. He couldn't just mime the week 'oh I am so sorry and do what ever you like' one this huge amount of russian pride was an obstacle. A pretty big one.

Yaka smirked. This kid and his damn pride would get him in trouble one way or another. "Fine," Yaka beginned turning his back to the other. "do as you please, but don't be suprised if you get in trouble." He said cockily. He could tell that from the boy's eyes he didn'y want to bring trouble.

Yaka waved before crossing back toward the school. He would make sure that foreign freak would soon or later know who not to fuck with.

He thought that the other one might slap him or something so the smirk surprised him not small. The redhead left with thoses suspicious words. The wave just gave him the rest.... Alekseij quickly followed.

"Hey, redhead! Wait!" He called the other one catching him up.

"Again. Let's just talk to each other like normal, well educated persons." The russian guy began standing in the other ones way. "So obviously I don't want to have any trouble, okay? I am sorry to have hurt your man's pride or something. No joke. Could you please forget about everything what happened just now and we start up from zero?"

He suggest and never was so surious about one thing- expect of the decission of coming to this country.

"Forgive you? What are you talking about?" Acting as if he was clueless. "Look, I have nothing against you. Your cool in my book." He stated staring into the others eyes "Alekseij." He finished smiling. "

"Now if you would could you move." he said looking around the foreigner. "Plus my name's Yaka and not red-head."

Alekseij smiled relieved. So this guy seems to be not that bad, though. This long moment of eyecontact and this suspicious smile after saying his name have made the russian guy thinking again. Why have this guy just to be that difficult!? "Ah, okay.. Yaka~" He moved out of the other ones- Yaka's way, "See ya." The brunette quickly makes his way away, he just hoped that this Yaka-guy really would keep his mouth shut. ... Otherwise he'll probably go to run amok.

"Oh Alekseij pleasenso be careful." He laughed walking into the school building. He'd make sure the next time that kid said his name like that, that it would be in pain.

Alekseij shook his head. Alekseeeiiiij blablabla.. be caarefuuul! Aaaw... How cute... So nice! ... Not. Who do he think he is? Inwardly cussing he made his way directly home. Unfortunately, his host mother was at home. A nice, but quite short short lady, he reminded him somehow on his own mother. ... He had to lie at her and told her that he didn't felt well and had been sent home. Unluckily she decided that the russian boy should stay in bed for the rest of the day.

Fuck this. Fuck that. Fuck everything. He thought after showering and changing in some more comfortable clothes since he'll stay at home. It was around 12 pm. His host brother shouldn't be at home before 2 pm. There was no other choice than waiting for his host mother to leave so he can at least move freely while at home and it didn't took that long. Alekseij heard the door falling into the lock and he left his room to go downstairs. Down there he just ate something from boredom and texted some friends in russia to tell them about his day. He was happy to still have them and even more happy that they fully understood him and even were amused about his new 'acquainted'. With a small smile on his face he went back to his room.

That kid sure had it coming. He had it coming. Should he tell that the boy skipped classes? Nah...that would only make his reputation deplete. Getting adults involves was a weak move he just wanted to scare the kid.

Walking to his next class he sat in his seat to hear the teacher call role. One name caught his attention. Alekseij. What? He was in this class with him to? That damn foreign freak. Smirking he would make his life hell... Wait!! Where the hell would he sit? Glancing around quickly he saw only one. Oh he'd just be sitting beside him. Wait! What!

You had to be fucking kidding!!