Do As I Say, Naruto! (Teesie X Kira 18+)

KiraMidnight

Naruto was walking around in the forest alone, wanting to clear his head from the day, which had started off badly. Between Sakura attacking him for no reason and Kakashi telling him that he needed to grow up more before he learned stronger moves, he felt a bit down. His deep blue eyes were on the ground untill he heard noises, which could have been the wind in the trees, he looked up at the tree and stared at that spot for a few before continuing to walk forward.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Teesie

Sasuke smirked at the blonde that he seen below. What was this idiot doing here alone? More so where was he headed? Stealthly dropping from thw tree Sasuke managed to land behind Naruto.

Naruto turned quickly and gasped whe he saw Sasuke. He didn't expect to see Sasuke today...or ever again...he stared in awe for a moment before realizing how semi-close they were to the Village, and with no hesitation he quickly asked

"Are you going back tothe village now...h-have you finally decided to return to us!?"

"Are you kidding me?" Sasuke laughed walking pasg Naruto. "If anything I came to kill everyone in the leaf village." Sasuke continued on his trail putting distance between the both of them.

Naruto's eyes got wide and quickly he grabbed his wrist, not thinking first like usual

"DON'T GO!! JUST COME BACK TO THE VILLAGE AND LIVE THERE...LIKE YOU USE TOO!! J-Just..."

He had to stop talking, his blue eyes teared up and he tried hard to swallow the tears back

"You idiot. Your pathetic. Crying over someone you barely know nothing about. What's wrong with you?" Sasuke snatched his hand from Naruto. "You beg me to come back, but for what? The leaf village will not help me succeed with my revenge."

Sasuke grabbed Naruto shirt. "Come Naruto....Lets fight...lets end this bond between us."

Naruto sighed heavily and looked away

"I don't want to fight anymore...you...you can NEVER break this bond between us...it's unbreakable, do you understand!?"

Sneering at Naruto, Sasuke pushed him away. "Unbreakable? Why is that Naruto? Explaim to me why is it that you don't unferstand that I dont give a damn about the leaf village. I will not return...." Sasule decided to take a seat upon the grass awaiting Naruto's answer.

Naruto teared up more, he couldn't help it. He sat on the ground with Sasuke, keeping his eyes on him

"Sasuke...please..."

He begged more he didn't know what else to do...he knew Sasuke hated the village, he even knew why...but he still wanted him back...

"Why Naruto. If I return to that god damn place what will benefit me!" he yelled.

Naruto was seriously a pest always wanting him to return to the village. How stupid can the blonde be. Sasuke sighed there had to be a reason why Naruto wanted him to return so badly.

Naruto looked down sadly. He didn't know how to answer that question, so he tried his best

"J-just come back.....it could be like the old days...you'd actually have trustworthy allies....."

"Idiot. Trustwortyh huh? Lets make a deal Naruto. Tell me how badly you want this. If you want me back so badly you'd be willing to do everything I ask of you correct?" Sasuke was curious of what Naruto would say.

Naruto nodded without hesitation. He wanted his friend back more then anything in the world...he was willing to do whatever it took...as long as he didn't have to kill any of his other friends he'd do anything

"Well then Naruto...how about you show me a good time." Sasuke smirked reaching for his belt. "Don't worry Naruto I could teach you." Smiling cockily.

Naruto blinked a bit and slowly nodded. He dropped to his knees, looking up at Sasuke and then down at Sasuke's hands as they undid his own pants

"P-please....teach me...."

He asked quietly

Chuckling Sasuke grippes Naruto's hair and pushed him toward his cock. "Just follow through as I tell you to. Your so loyal to the village aren't you Naruto. Your willing to do anything just to make me return. Even if that counts of you becoming a worthless little slut huh?"

Naruto closed one eye at how Sasuke pulled his hair but he just nodded, agreeing to Sasuke's words. He looked up a bit and then back down to Saduke's member and he closed his eyes, wondering what he was to di. He had never been with a man before, so he didn't know whst to do at the moment

Pants dropping to Sasuke's ankle he pulled Naruto closer. "Just open your mouth Naruto. All you have to do is think of it as a big lollipop. I promise yo give you a nice present at the end." Sasuke laughed.

Naruto just nodded, thinking of hesitation but deciding against it.He took Sasuke into his mouth and began sucking him, he closed he eyes and just continued to suck him in, deeper and faster, mixing his tongue with the motion of his mouth to increse the pleasure

Sasuke moaned gripping Naruto's hair harder. "Mm Naruto...are you sure you haven't done this before?" Sasuke asked amazed at Naruto's skills as wdll as his effort. Sasuke began to thrust into Naruto's mouth loving how his tongue brushed against the veins coursing through his erection.

Naruto closed his eyes a bit tight as Sasuke moved as well, he hadn't been expecting that at all...but he wouldn't stop untill told to do so. It was true this was his first time...but he had accidentally gotten ahold of a book once, thinking it was something diffrent untill he began reading the sexual parts...then he threw it.But he remembered this part...and continued his efforts,slightly adding more speed to his movements, and as he reahed the tip every time he'd swirl his tongue around it and go back down...he didn't know where this would lead, he didn't read the book anymore after this...he didn't care though...as long as Sasuke came home...he would do this as much as needed

"Fuck Naruto." Sasuke hisses pulling Naruto hair managing to get his lips ofd of his member. "Did you like it?" Sasuke questioned rubbing his cock onto Naruto's lip. He would soon paint Naruto's face with his cum no doubt.

Sasuke lifted Naruto's face toward his. "Look at me as you continue Naruto." Smirking Sasuke placed his erection once again against Naruto's lips.

Naruto did as he was told, sucking sasuke in the same way he was before,but this time keeping his eyes on Sasuke. It was a bit hard not to close his eyes a bit, but he managed to do all he was told to do. He was still very determined to make Sasuke return, he didn't care what happened, or what kind of pain it caused him, he would take the pain, if it meant Sasuke's return

Sasuke bit his lip pulling out of Naruto mouth before stroking himself until completion; shooting all of his seed onto Naruto face making sure to place some into his hair as well. He shot three huge loads all over Naruto's face leaving him a sticky mess.

The cum begin to slide down Naruto face some dripping from his chin to the grass while some trailed his neck. "Mm Naruto good boy....hmph." Smirking before pushing his penis back into his pants zipping it away.

Naruto looked away a bit, not knowing how he should feel at the moment...he just sat there for a minute, not even knowing what to do...

"N-now what...sasuke..."

He asked softly