Innocent uke

Teesie

Haha

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
i like that. Hahaa whennit seems my poat will be long it be shorter than usual but when i think it will be shirt its longer than expected hahaha

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• b.lueeyes

• azuneko

• PRINCE_Z_E_T_A

that's nice to know. :)

i hope they aren't too plain... feel free to add your own twists if you ever wish to ok

Nooo of course there not to plain. Though a good thing about not discussing anything is that we can surprise the other with anything which is awesome.

Nooo of course there not to plain. Though a good thing about not discussing anything is that we can surprise the other with anything which is awesome.

indeed it is

haha i loved the twist you put to "A Song of Thrones." My character is changing as it progress...which is awesome. Though I have a small secret of my own. Well now i do.

haha i loved the twist you put to "A Song of Thrones." My character is changing as it progress...which is awesome. Though I have a small secret of my own. Well now i do.

nice :3

Oh!

im seeing tht if we are chilhood friends I need to know your last name and vice versa.

Mine will be: Shion Hikari

Oooh.... Well good day and welcome my name Zeta, if by any case your rp thread is open then consider me. It be my first time... *blush* role playing on a thread. XD I am rather objective and get into character, I have experience in RP based on Private Chats... Many. We can discuss and arrange in PM I shall provide brief summary of bio and any ideas. Wether yes, or no I am considered feel free to use my ideas.

Thank you, best~

Prince Zeta.