Innocent uke

Teesie

Im new here but have the jist of everything. I'd like to roleplay with a uke, seeing as im seme. Im controlling and possessive so if you can handle that we can brainstorm together and find something that fits us both.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• b.lueeyes

• azuneko

• PRINCE_Z_E_T_A

Hmm lets see... How about me and you start off with something interesting. Hmm can u play the role of a prostitute?

- - - Updated - - -

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Ohkay then. Well, how about we work on the seme and go from there

? What kind of seme were you thinking? Mafia, businessman, ordinary person, anything really.

Maybe a mafia would work out for this theme. Then again i'd prefer business man seeing as that would make things more complicated. Maybe i could have a family already.

Hmm, that sounds interesting. You could probably even do an undercover police officer/agent thing where he gets caught up in the mafia's business and ends up engaging in activities. That would work for him already having a family, because he's undercover.

Hmm a powerful business man. A millionaire. It will definitely make sociwty look down upon me for helping someone so emotionally scared or whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's works perfectly never thought of it that way. :p thanks

Oh? Ah, like he's supporting some kind of campaign? 'Let's get them off our streets and make them law abiding, useful citizens' or some crap. Maybe one of his clients is a politician and he's been asked to help?

Or, do you wanna do the undercover agent thing?

....lets make him undergo a mafia that abduct people, as in yourself, and sell them as slaves or make them prostitute. That being drugs and other illegl things being involved. Murder even.

Yeah...hm but i guess your demeanor can change as accordingly to however you want him. Im fine with whatever. Though in the beginning your kind of innocent...pure...never been touched before or heard anything raunchy directed toward you.

Ah, but of course. Right, hmm....setting? America, Europe, Asia, where?

Also- just as a note. For my own comfort, I tend to do things in third person.