16+ For Xiu, Manga, Arekushisu (Private)

XiuLin

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• Saikion

• XiuLin

Name: Alex

Hair: Short dirty blonde cut to above his eyes

Eyes: Blue

Personality: Sweet, careing, nice, kind, quiet and nerdy. He is very smart but lacks in physical strength.

He loves the rain but hates thunder. He also likes to get wet but he hates messing up his hair. And he hates people bothering him when he is working but he will forgive easy if sweets are given to him.

The homeroom end of class bell rang and the students started leaving to their next class. Xiu was walking out of his class. He was zoning out to his music player as he walked. He was not paying attention to the chaos of the halls and bumped into someone. He quickly reached for the other's waist and stopped him from falling.

Alex walked silently looking down at the ground rushing to his next class. He looked over and spotted Xiu. He was very popular to the girls and boys of the school. Alex watched as the girls swarmed him during gym. They had been in the same grade all the way through middle school and it followed on to high school. Though they were in the same grade Xiu had not once ever noticed Alex. He knew why...alex was just a blonde and blue eyed nerd that was seen in the library helping other students with english. He sighed taking his eyes off Xiu. He looked down to the ground before he noticed anything he ran into Xiu himself. He had gotten to engrossed in watching him that he had forgotten he was walking toward him. The mass of people knocked him off balance and surprising enough Xiu's hands shot out and caught Alex around his waist making him blush and squeak softly. He looked up at Xiu. "Thank you." He siad softly before starting to help himself back up to a straight position.

Shion walks through the hall and spot Alex and Xiu, my eye twitches. shion puts up a front and walk over "hey guys" Shion says try to sound normal. he slumps onto alex's shoulder.

Xiu let go of the other as he felt him get back onto his feet. He pulled out one of his ear buds. "Your welcome." He said to Alex. He noticed the red haired under class man place his arm over Alex's shoulders. He smiled and stepped back. He leaned against the wall, letting more students pass by them.

Alex blushed again feeling Shion on his shoulder infront of Xiu. "U-um...hi." He said and walked closer to Xiu letting the kids walk around them not wanting to block the halls. He sighed and hugged Shion, "How are you shion? been awhile." He said and smiled to his underling. He didnt mind the kid. He usually helped him with his math or english.

shion stops leaning on alex "im all good" he says. "what do you have next?" he says as he decides to lean on the wall instead. shion yawns, still tired from spending the night playing video games.

Xiu looked at the clock on the hall way wall. "Well we're going to be late if we linger here any longer." He pulled the back pack strap up his shoulder and stepped out into the hall. He began walking past Alex and Shion to his next class. "See you guys at lunch." He said as he walked past them.

Alex watched Xiu leave and smiled seeing him go. He turned back to Shion. "I have english next. You?" He asked pulling up his own back and walking lazily down the hall with Shion at his side. He couldnt stop thinking about Xiu. He had always been cool but now he was saved by him and it made him blush thinking about it.

"i have math, but i think i'll go sleep again" shion says as he gets off the wall and starts heading towards the stairs. "you know...actually nevermind. see ya" he saids as he walks up the staircase and out of alex's sight. he heads up the stairs that lead to the roof. once he gets to the roof he lays down and falls asleep.

Xiu walked out of the hall way and into the fresh air. He felt at ease now on his own, as he walked to his next class. Once he got there, he quickly turned off his music player and shoved it into his jeans pocket then walked into class.

Alex sighed and sat down in his seat. He looked around seeing no one he knew. He looked up at the front of the class and smiled watching the teacher walk in as the bell chimed the last bell before kids were tardy. He sighed hearing her pull out a book. Hel oved books always has. He was really good at english and could pass anyone.

shion sleeps, but gets disrupted by the ringing of the bell, he moans. he rolls over and tries to sleep, but cant. so he just lies there staring at the sky.

~Time Skip~

It was before the end of class bell had rung. He had sneaked out of gym from a back door in the locker room. He just found out about it that year, that the P.E. teacher had always had it open. It lead to to the front of the lunch building. He waited by the door until the bell rang. As he watched students coming out of their classes, he walked out and joined them. He got his lunch then went to the place he usually saw Alex and Shion.

Alex walked to lunch and smiled running up to shion who was waiting for him. "Hey...seen Xiu?" He asked happy that the guy he liekd was going to eat lunch with them. He looked at Shion and picked up a strand of his hair. "Why is it so long? Why dont you cut it?" He asked smiling softly at Shion.

- - - Updated - - -

Alex walked to lunch and smiled running up to shion who was waiting for him. "Hey...seen Xiu?" He asked happy that the guy he liekd was going to eat lunch with them. He looked at Shion and picked up a strand of his hair. "Why is it so long? Why dont you cut it?" He asked smiling softly at Shion.

- - - Updated - - -

"no, i havent seen him yet" shion say as he pulls his hair back to his side and sits up against the wall. "also i really dont feel like wasting my money on getting my hair cut" he says as he sighs and slumps backwards, tired now from heat and lack of sleep.

Xiu walked towards them through a crowd of girls that were swarming him. "Excuse me but I have somewhere to be." He said making his way through them. He looked towards Alex and Shion as he was walking to them. He got through the girls, getting closer to his friends. "Hey Alex and Shion." He said with a smile.

Alex smiled at Xiu and nodded. "hey. Where do you want to sit? Out on the grass?" He asked the two boys and smiled at a guy that was looking at him weirdly. He scooted closer to both Xiu and Shion. He was smaller of all three of them and he was tiny comparted to the other two males. He smiles up at Shion. "You know about your hair? I could cut it." He said tugging on a strand playfully.

shion looks away, trying not to look at alex's large eyes. "fine, as long as its good" he surrenders as he gets his hair back. he yawns again "anywhere quiet where we can sit? i didnt get any sleep".

"Sure." Xiu said as he began leading them to the grass. He had already ate lunch while waiting for them. He sat down in the grass, watch Alex sit down next to him and then Shion next to him. He pulled his feet flat against the grass and placed his one elbow on a knee.

Alex smiled at xiu who sat next to him. He left his legs out straight and unwrapped his sandwich that he had packed for lunch and started eating it. "So how has your day gone?" He asked the other two boys. He didnt know what to really talk about, this had been the first time all of them had sat together or talked as one. He looked at shion sitting next to him and he smiled happy they were both there.

- - - Updated - - -

Alex smiled at xiu who sat next to him. He left his legs out straight and unwrapped his sandwich that he had packed for lunch and started eating it. "So how has your day gone?" He asked the other two boys. He didnt know what to really talk about, this had been the first time all of them had sat together or talked as one. He looked at shion sitting next to him and he smiled happy they were both there.

"im tired, but doing well" shion says as he lies down slowly and yawns making sure not to be too loud. he looks up and sees a falling flower, he instinctively reaches out to grab it, but he crushes it. "typical" he grunts as he sits the crushed flower on the ground. "how bout you guys? how are you?" he asks as he drifts off and falls asleep, despite being hungry.