[GAME] Blame the user above you for something

Furuichi

It can be anything!! Just Blame it to the user above you.. and BE A SPORT don't take it seriously..

Example:

BLover gave me a headache because she changed her name to a very different name

NOW GO BLAME ME FOR SOMETHING :p

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• goki

• Belita

• 현애

Top Posters In This Topic

鼠ドル has a hot signature that makes me lose focus each time I see it

agreed! i also loose focus everytime!

The fact that my wicked mind keeps bearing deviant fruits (thoughts) is Nezu's fault. Because she indulges me too much (and I love you for it). ♥

• Like 1

It's because of Punky and her adorable Soubi & Ritsuka signature that I can't stop thinking about Loveless, every time I see it.

I dropped the anime because the animation made me cringe but I really enjoy the manga, in which I've been stalled for ages 'cos I have so many to reaaad~

There is just no way I am to blame for such a thing, Nezu, xD.

But I'll do it! I'll take responsibility for it. Just because it's you.

Ah.

And, by the way -going by your logic- it's your fault that I'm completely obsessed with Asami.

That perfect beast. (*_*)

(haha good one, Asami is lovely, I'll take the blame xD)

It's totally Jenow's fault that my wrists hurt because of too much writing on the computer :p

Oh, yeah? :msn_red_fox 1

Then it's all Nezu's fault that my ass is sore, due to being sit for so long in this uncomfortable chair, that even with two fluffy pillows on top doesn't make it any better (my wrists hurt too, you know? typing and drawing is harsh on the twins).

How are you going to make up for it, huh? :/

Well, it's your fault that I'm too distracted to work on S-CONSCIOUS, now how are you going to make it up to me? *smirk*

Ehh? Don't blame your ADD on me, sweetie.

You better get to work because a certain someone (not me, nope) wants to read the next chapter, ASAP.

*Rei's-certain-failure-puppy-eyes-technique*

:cuteonion57:

It's because I'm paying attention to your majesty that I can't draw Masamune well, gahh. (>_

Committing seppuku so early in life -with still so much to do and so many people to torture- is a complete waste, so let's just cut and swap pinky fingers, like the hard boiled yakuzas we are.

:9yoyo30:

I'm blaming for making me laugh so hard when I'm supposed to write a serious fic here...

(And your puppy eyes won't work with me *does a face and gesture a mother would do scolding her kid*)

(Glad it made you laugh~)

It's because you keep entertaining me so much that I am not the slightest bit sleepy.

It's also your fault that I'm re-reading Junjou Mistake, and other BL mangas, while listening to KoRn.

I mean, WTF kind of combination is that? Not that I care. 'Cos I love it.

lol you too took over the thread and I'm going to blame Nezumi for my laptop dying and taking all my writing with it. Then I'm going to blame my lovely Jenova for causing it to die in the first place from crazy BDSM fics. Mmhmm you got that right

Brohne was the reason my external HDD died as well, too much yaoi that you recommended me... or something. It got overheated for sure.

鼠ドル i blame u for global warming and for not making that guy in the signiture open his mouth already I've been waiting for 3 days now!