Germany x Russia (Hetalia Roleplay) AkiOTD and rezel :3

rezel

He chuckled a little. "Ha.. A pretty nice Idea." The russian one took a chair to get a seat next to the german one. Like always Russia just sip a drink after another. After a while the tall one started feeling a little dizzy and funny and- yeah- drunk. A grin graced his face before leaning on the other ones shoulder. "Da" He said chuckling. "A little.. But I am still the same Russia." He 'explained' while sliding over his thight.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AkiOTD

• rezel

"Yes you are. " Germany stroke his hair softly,"You won't go anywhere, you just need to stay with me, okay?"

Germany looks at Russia reaction. What an innocent guy, Germany thought. Then, Germany smiled to Russia and gives a kiss on Russia's cheeks. But Russia woke up again and its make Germany awkward.

The russian one just began to doze. He heard the other ones words but was to sleepy to answer. The hand of the other one which stroked his hair so gently didn't help to stay awake, though. It was really soothing. He felt this lovely kiss on his cheek and immediately opened his eyes again. "Germany? ..."

"Err, nothing.. Just go back to your sleep," said Germany. Russia seems snoring loudly. Pfft.. It's so cute, Germany thought.

After make sure that Russia go back to sleep then Germany silents and thinking about many things. Tommorow will be hard day because I should face Allies. My power, Italy's, and Japan's seems not enough to fight with them.

"I should cheer myself," he stared at Russia, "Hn..Russia," he hugged him and open his shirt.

The russian one sighed softly. "Da.." He answered before he snuggled up with the blond one's shoulder. It didn'T took much time for him to fall asleep. After a short while of sleeping he noticed someone hugged him so it was obviously that the russian one would hug back and muttered something incomprehensible.

Germany tapped his forehead. He didn't understand what he wants to do. He feel affected when looked Russia smiling. Is it possible that Germany loves him? Germany continued his action untill it feels so deep.

Suddenly Germany realized it was already morning .. And he has done something to russia! What should Germany do if Russia wake up? Germany's heart beat when he heard the sound from Russia's mouth.

He woke up yawning and looked around, while he realized that he was neither in his room nor in his bed. "... Where am I..?" Russia asked before realizing the blond guy right beside of him. "Gemany?" The memories he had from last night now start comming back slowly. "What happened yesterday?" Noticing that his shirt actually was opened and the room all in all looked a little chaotic, he got some suspicious thoughts.

Germany blushed darker. I know he was drank yesterday so he didn't remember anything, Germany thought.

"Umm.. Russia, there was a problem. You know, i just.." Germany sighed, "..I rape you with no conscious." He knew he had to say that to Russia and accept that Russia would hate him. Germany looks away and waited what will Russia say. He already had enough to accept the fact that he is very stupid. "I will be responsible of it," Germany said with the fear of Russia.

He smile Russia always had on his lips vanished. "You did what!?" He shouted more than asked the german one before suddenly calming down. Although Russia calmed down the atmosphere darkens more and more. "... So, Germany. How do you want to take responsibility for that, huh?" The russian one grabbed his collar. "It would be fair, when I would rape you right now, wouldn't it? But I think that it won't be a rape since you become so horny because of me."

Germany was silent for a moment. "Actually I. .. I don't know how to take responsibility for it," Germany felt suffocated when Russia pulled the collar of his shirt, "you can do whatever you want." Germany closed his eyes tightly as possible that Russia would punch him. He should run away from here now if he wants to still alive. Germany knew that Russia was scary.

"I'm not so horny, you know?" Germany blushes and covered his face with hands.

"You don't know anything, huh?" He said more than asking, before he slamed him onto the desk. His lips formed a ghoulish smile and bit his neck. Russia let his tongue slide across the bite mark he left and still glared at the blond one. "Aha? So you want me to tell that you are actually not horny?" He laughed. It was ironic. "There is no other explanation for raping drunken people than beeing horny, don't you think so?" He said while ripping off the other ones shirt.

"I'm really sorry, Russia," he said, holding his neck. Germany finally decided to tell the truth. "I love you but why your heart tied in others!? Why I can not get the one I want. Okay, the reason it will not produce any decisions, But I do not want you out of my heart forever." Germany and stared miserably to Russia. Germany opens all his clothes, "Do all that you want, to avenge my actions. Though you hate me."

Russia stared at the German stunned with the curious eyes of an innocent child.Love..? He never was loved by anyone than his sister's, so that fact was very new for Ivan and quiet interesting.. Of course, he fell for the American one, but he wasn't adversed to enjoy the German's love. He grinned as the other one puts off his clothes so willingly. "Good boy." He said chuckling before kissing him harshly. His still glove covered hands slid down the chest Germany's down to his member, which he grabbed unexpectedly gentle and immediately started stroking it.

Germany felt the kiss of Russia despite harsh but he was enjoying. He did not think that Russia will do that. Or is it just a natural thing for him? Germany frowned when Russia stroked his member. "Ru..Russia.." His face was blushing and realized that Russia did it just because he wanted to avenge his actions, not because of anything else. Germany hugs Russia tightly.

The russian one chuckled. He liked it. Just by this moment he knew it could be real fun to make the german guy moan and gasp under him begging him for more. He decided to go continue a little softer more for teasing the blond one. Russia licked down his neck before kissing across his well built chest and sucking his nipples, while he still continues stroking and playing around with the other ones manhoos.

Germany suprised and shut his eyes tightly when Russia playing with his bodies. He could do nothing and blushes with gripping Russia's arm. Because its his own mistakes he need to be responsible for it. He looked at Russia, Germany felt like he just being utilized by Russia for satisfies himself. He was so sad thought that. He wanted Russia doing it because he loved Germany. Germany sweated and gasps when Russia stroked him.

He smiled as he heard the other ones gasps. Soon he tightned his hand a little and pumped the others member faster. Russia involved the German one again in a kiss and bit his underlip before licking is in wait for entrance. With his other hand he stroked slightly over the skin of his well trained stomach before he continued petting over his thights and inner thights.

Germany blushes darker felt Russias was stimulated him. He thought about the past when he raped Russia. He didn't expect the innocent Russia can be wild like this. Ah, Germany shakes his head it was really a pain when remembered it. Germany can't take anymore if Russia still stroked him. Germany bite his lips because it feels good and ticklish.

Russia noticed the other ones manhood started twitching under his touchs. "Ah, ah.. No. You shall not cum untill I allow it." He said before he drawed his hand away, holding two fingers infront of Germany's lips in order for him to lick them.

Germany looks away when Russia said that he know that he gonna cum. "Tch-Shit. Up to you," Germany didn't look at Russia again and thinks about anything. How's his night can be like this? Its so many feelings all mixed. "Can you stop.. ah.." Russia must be insane. Russia is like awaken wolf.

He suddenly let go of the German lying under him. Russia just took a slight look across the nacked body of his before leaning to his lips which he kissed blandy. "You wanted me to stop? Germany.. I thought you wanted to take advantage of all you doing, da?~" The soft kiss he gave him now follows a hungry heated up one. He directly pulled two fingers inside the others entrance and let them explore that new area a little.