Germany x Russia (Hetalia Roleplay) AkiOTD and rezel :3

rezel

Its Roleplay with pairing Germany x Russia :3 Interesting, right? But how? I will explain..

Germany and Russia split up and annexed neighboring countries in Europe alone. No, in this case its because Russia loves America and want to chase his love. Germany feels empty without Russia, its because they have make experience together. But Russia didnt feels so deep with Germany he thinks they are just friends.

Personal ID

Name: Germany (Ludwig)

Sex: Male

Position: Seme

Race: Human

Height: 180 cm

Weight: 70 kg

Eyes: Blue deep

Hair: Sleek blonde

Bio: He is a tough, too-serious, and efficient man who always abides by the rules and is "weak to" him. His hobbies include making sweets (including his secret love of baking cakes), reading, and walking his dogs.

Personal ID

Name: Ivan Braginsky

Nickname: Vanya

Sex: Male

Position: Seme

Race: Human

Years: Unknown (probable around his 20s)

Height: 182 cm

Weight: ca. 72 kg

Eyes: violet

Hair: beige/blond

Biography: Compared to the other countries his history is full of bloody and cruel events. Russia is unaware of his own cruelty. It often might look like he and America are the big competing super powers and they hate each other, but the Russian seem to have other interests in the Hero than he should have. Germany and Russia were very close, but after they split of the german was nothing more than a friend for Ivan.

Random information: Vodka is his fuel. He loves sunflowers, but dislikes snow. Russia smiles a lot so people don't what he's thinking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Germany looks at his letter on the desk. Never been touched by him because he was too afraid to accept the fact that there. Russia said something to him the other day that Russia immediately left axis . Because Russia wants to meet with America who were part of the allies . The reason is ridiculous! Germany thought .Germany knew that it was clear that the letter was the last thing he could see from Russia . Suddenly the door to the room opened and made ​​Germany so panick . It was Russia that came with suitcases in hand.

"What do you want?" Germany asked with serious face.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AkiOTD

• rezel

Russia just packed his things together before looking for Germany. He opened the door without knocking- like always. He smiled slightly at his blond friend. "Why so serious, Germany? You should give me a smile instead~" The tall russian came closer to the blueeyed. "What do you think, that I want from you?" He shruged still smiling. "I'm here to say good-bye"

Germany gritted his teeth and went out of his chair with a grunt. He come closer to Russia and taped Russia's shoulder. He began to throw the words that are contained in the emotions, "Why you want to leave axis power? Are you want to make war with me!?" He looks Russia in the eye and sighed gently. He knows he can't change Russia decision but if he can change he want to change it.

When Germany suddenly steped closer and taped his shoulder his eyes shortly lightened up in a strange glance. "Germany.. Sadly, I have to dissapoint you. My mind isn't always spinning around you.", he said directly as he is. "I.. I want America." His smile turnes into a creepy grin.

He raised his eyebrow when looks at Russia's creepy grin. Germany stares to his feet. He is really sad about it. He said, in sadness, "Russia..please. Can you stay until the next day? You are too hurry.." Germany never thinks that Russia want to leave at the end.

A little bit wondered about the sadness in Germany's voice, so the russian just became silent for a moment. Russia's grin turned back to his typical smile as he responsed and strokes Germany's cheek with his glove covered hand. "Okay, I'll stay just for another night. But only because you begged me that cute~" he giggles a little. "So you really would miss Russia that much, da?"

Germany blushed hear what Russia responses. He be more calm than before. German scratched the back of his head.

"Ne-nein. That's just...I me-mean to hurry for leaving." said Germany finally.

What is Russia thinking? I will miss him? No way. Germany thought.

"So? What a pitty.." Russia said in a tone which might sound sarcastic. For the russian ist really was a pitty that the other one just became calm again, but he smiles. "Didn't open it?" he asked pointing his chin in direction of the letter which is still lying unopened on the desk of the geman one.

Germany looks at the letter. "Ah, I didn't see that letter. How come?" said Germany in lie. Germany worried about Russia feeling if he knows that Germany see that letter and didn't open it. Germany go back to his desk and pretend to first look at the letter. "Eh? From you?" He turned his face to Russia.

"How does it come you didn't see it?", he asked really calm. His eyes followed the german which made his way to the desk. "You sat there as I came in. I put it exactly so that you'll notice it no matter how distracted you are." It's impossible to not notcie how Russias mood just freezes the more words left his mouth.

Germany wide his eyes and stares Russia, Germany tell him the truth, "Sorry..i knew it. But, i already knows what were you wrote there." Germany squinted and hugging Russia in sudden. "Aren't I enough for you?"

"How you could know, when you didn't read it?", the tall guy said still in a cold way. Suprised by Germany's sudden change of mind his violet irides got a curious look. "What are you talking about, Germany?~" Of course he replied the hug of the other one. "Enough for what? No need to be afraid Germany.. You'll still be a really good friend for Russia."

"Yeah, i know it by just feel that." said Germany gently. Germany aware of his action by hugging Russia in sudden, he cough a little and blushed, "Eh..sorry make you feel uncomfortable." He is stop hugging Russia.

"No need to apologize. I don't felt uncomfortable. I think you just made yourself feel uncomfortable~", he said giggling a little and looked undefinable at the blushed one. "So..." Russia walks to the desk to take the letter. "If you already seem know 'everything' , then there's no need for this letter anymore" Angressively he just tears the letter to pieces, before smiling at Germany as if nothing happened.

Germany shocked because of the attitude of Russia. Unconsciously he held Russia's hands while holding the letter. "No. It should not be, I just can not stand it .. because .." Germany briefly stopped his words.

"America is not a good man! You should not be with him!" Germany peek at the view from the innocent eyes of Russia.

"You must know that I want you .." He was aware of what he had said and immediately shut his mouth up with a red face like a boiled crab.

Russia looked at the hand which is holding his and listened. As the german one mentioned America he looked at him with bit violet eyes. "... Then tell me, Germany..." the tall Russian began. "Tell me what makes you so much better than America, huh?" He was became angry because America was the one Russia loved... And how could this potato head just talk like that about his love one. ... Potato Head... Germany.. Sure, Russia also had feelings for this guy, but there were different to the feelings he had for America, weren't they?

Germany silents then said, He will manipulate you when you are close to him. I don't want you being manipulated by him."

Germany pleaded with Russia. He held his hands tighter.

"Think about it carefully because your decision maybe will change history." The blue-eyed man get back to his chair. He stares at Russia while chin resting on his hand.

The guy with the beige hair stared at the german. Manipulate.. Me? He pulled his hand away form his grip. His eyes directly resting on the now sitting blond guy. "Change history, huh?" Russia make a fe steps closer to the sitting one and put a hand on his cheek. "So you think if I stay here with you history will get a better flow, da?" He bowed down to the sitting one, so their faces are just a few centimetres apart.

Germany gulped. He can't say anything again, its all about Russia feelings. He must know he didn't deserve for disturb Russia.

"It's not about better, but.. that's mean we will be an enemy each other. I just want to say that, Russia." said Germany looks through the opened window on his right side. "I can't push you again, do what you want." Germany gives him a fake smiles.

"Liar." Russia said cold. "Why don't you just say that you want, Russia be close to you? You already gave up..!?" The taller one presses his lips harshly on the german ones. "This smile of you just disgusts me.." he adds after losing this 'kiss'. Yes, Russia really hated Germanys fake smile it didn't fit him.

Germany suprised and blushed. He cough a little and hiding his face a moment. Germany said without looking Russia's face, "Y-you seems interested in America, right..? You defend him. And I just not a special guy in your eyes." Germany panted and didn't imagine why Russia do that. Is that kiss or not?

"Then why don't you make yourself special in Russias eyes?" He asked before leaning against the desk. Russia pushed the Germans face in force to look at him. "First start with looking at me while we are talking." The tall guy said smiling and stroked his cheek. "Good boy~"

Germany feels soft strokes on his cheeks. He looks at Russia and said, "Okay. if you want me as a special guy on your eyes," he gritted his teeth and blushes lightly, "Damn. Don't pushes me to said another strange words." He gives Russia something from under the desk, "For you." a bottle of vodka is stand at the desk.

Russia ckuckled a little after Germany said those words an blushed. His eyes brightened up as he saw this bottle of real good vodka. "It's my favorite one", he said while taking the bottle and checking if it's no fake."How did you know?" Then he grinned and looked back at the german one."What about having a drink togrther?"

"Ah, yes. I think you should cheer up, then i bring it to you.." Germany smiles. He grab a glass of vodka and drink it. Germany finished his drink and looked at Russia, "Russia, are you drunk?" he asked with little laughed. And then gives Russia his shoulder to rest.