Black Butler II - ClaudexAlois private 18+(?) - (AkiOTD & ChrissiChii)

AkiOTD

The demon just stares at him without any wink of facial expression. ''Yes.. Your Highness'', were his only response before leaving the room in order to prepare another tea. I this span of time the 3 demonic brothers just clean up the mess quickly. When Claude enters the room he puts the silver tablet in front of the blond boy. ''How much milk you'll like me to add in your tea?'', he asks politely but not friendly or something, with the samll porcelaine milkcane in his white glove covered hands.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AkiOTD

• ChrissiChii

The blond boy looked up to his Butler seeing his emotionless look. The fact that he never show any emotion displeases him. In the moment Claude leaves the room he stands up sighing and watching the triplets in front of him. The boy walked around the table before he sits down again. After this Claude comes in the room once more. He braces his head on his hand boredly. ''Just add some I will say so if it's enough..'' He waited for the right amount which was almost the same like in the tea before. ''It's enough!''

'Like always..Stupid brat..' was the only thought the demon had as the boy stops him. Claude nodded and steps back before he bows befitting. ''Any other wish, your Higness?'' he asked and glanced at the humanbody which keeps this very delicious soul in it.

Alois waits for a reaction but he has the same face as always. He takes the spoon besides the cup and stirs the tea. ''Mhhh.... no, nothing but.. does anybody is about to come today? Y'all are so boring..'' He peers to the black-haired man waiting for an answer.

Claude returns the other ones view and answers camly. '... The tailor will come to present you some new fabrics and patterns for your clothes' He lets his yellow eyes rest on the small blue eyed apperance. 'Any wish for your amusement, your Higness?' the blackhaired asks routinely.

''Ahh... great! I hope he will make a good job not like last time!'' He starts laughing a bit. ''I don't know.. maybe you have an idea what to do now..'' He stands up, takes a few steps towards him and looks into his yellow eyes.

The smaller one comes closer like always but the demon doesn't mind this nearness or even ignores his attempts for body contact. "No" he responses with a serious voice. Claude just hates this attention seeking and pushy moments of this badly brought up brat. "No. I am your butler and not your animator, I could order Hannah to preper something for you."

The blond boy was'nt prepared for this answer. He looks to the bigger one with surprise in his eyes. ''But... I don't want Hannah to prepare something... I want you to do it!'' He consists of Claude doing something with him even if he does'nt want to.

"I see..", the taller one replies. He looks silently at the blond brat and checks his small slender appearance from up till down, before putting his glasses corectly. "But the question now is: What do you want me to do young master?", the butler says willing to satisfy Alois' wish.

''I have a great idea! Y'all will prepare a puppet theatre for me! It's a long time since you did one.'' Alois says this in a exited tone of voice. He really enjoys the theatres which were made just for him and for no one else. ''I want to have cake while I'm watching it. In the meantime I'll read some books.''

"... Yes, your Highness'' the demon hints a bow before ordering Hannah and the triplet's to prepare the saloon for they play. Meanwhile the butler prepares a fresh strawberry shortcake and a nice sweet roiboos tea. He serves it on pretty painted porcelaine with gold aplications and matching golden cutlery. The plot of their play is quickly settled and the room is prepared for a theatre-like mood. The light is gloomy and only some candles are shining. The handsome blackhaired makes his way to the launch where Alois- as usually- is laying on the confortable burgundy couch and reads some poems. ''Young master.", Claude says to draw his attention, although the yelloweyed well knows that he gets the blond boy's attention just with his own apearrance. "Everything is ready for your play"

The boy smiles a little bit before he goes to the launch with one of his favorite poem book. He really likes reading those because they sound very beautiful, almost perfect. Somehow he always calmed down while reading these. Sometimes he reads one poem a few times and thinks about it before reading the next one. After a while reading he hears the steps of his beloved butler. He quickly gets up when the taller one said everything is ready. ''This is great!'', he says with a smiles. He walks at a rapid pace to the saloon. He glances around, it looks great like always apart from the fact that eyerything Claude makes pleases him. ''It's perfect!'' He sits down on his place with the delicous cake in front of him. He just waits for the play to begin.

He knew that the smaller one would be pleased. After the blond boy sits the demon makes his way to his relatives and takes his puppet.

The play is about the seven deadly sins: luxuria (lechery/lust), gula (gluttony), avaritia (avarice/greed), acedia (sloth/discouragement), ira (wrath), invidia (envy), superbia (pride). A boy stands between hell and heaven and he got a second chance. If the boy gets past the obstacles of the seven deadly sins which try to seduce him, he'll get the chance of living his live in heaven where his beloved little sister is waiting. He nearly made it but in the end the sins just came all at once: he walked past a hungry child, he ate till he felt ill, he bought and bought things that made him 'happy', he just let everybody serve him, he hated every human with a completed family, he thought he was better then everybody, he had sex to fill his own emptiness, he was prider than anyone although he had nothing and at last.. He went berserk as the priest said, that he'll properly end up in hell- he killed him. The last scene was Satan laughing at Gods 'beloved' creatures.

The servants of Earl Trancy come in front of the puppet theatre and bow. It mind be obvious that in all of their really long and brilliant plays is a hidden message or an allusion to Alois, but he doesn't see it.. Or just doesn't want to. Claude comes closer to the blond boy and takes the silk tissue to clean up his cheek, which is covered with some whipped cream. "Young Master, you have to take care how you are eating.. Even if you really adore that dish.", he says as calm as usual, only acting like that because that is part of Alois' wishes.

As the play starts he looks attentive to the little puppets which tells him the story about the seven deadly sins. The more the protaginist sins the more facinating it was to Alois. This play was quite catchy to him and he enjoyed it. In the end he even pays how he eats the cake no mind. The best of all was the ending of the story, the Satan-part. His attendants bow while he stands up clapping and laughing. ''It was fantastic!'' He was very happy to see this play and it serves its purpose, he is amused. Claude comes nearer to him and wipes off the whipped cream. It was'nt his purpose to do this but he enjoys his nearness. Sadly, these moments are very short. ''Yes, I will...''

Claude turns his gaze to the window, as the triplets begin to clean up and Hannah leaves the saloon. "The tailor just arrived, young master.", the butler notes. He sees the whitehaired made opening the gate and letting the carriage riding in. "Please let me convoy you to the dressing room.", Claude says and hints a bow before pointing his arm graceful at the door.

''Huh? Now? Well, okay then.'' He does'nt notice the time running, the play was longer than he thought. He follows the hand of the black-haired with his eyes which leads right to the dressing room. He enters the room and sits down on one of the seats in there. Because of his impatience he leans back and starts to shake his legs from front to back waiting for the tailor.

He nods and watches the small one entering the dressing room. The butler just wlaks downstairs right to the entrance hall where he picks up the tailor and welcomes him before he leads him to the dressing room. "Young master, Mr. Badeau is here.", although his master knows he still has to annouce the tailor infact of thei deceny. The tailor was an upper aged not very tall man with a french accent while talking english, but that was no problem for his Earl because he sometime likes having a sall chat in french with his tailor. Soon they where plenty of layer of the best fabrics in Alois' prefered colours. Forest green, burgundy, brown, red, black, berry and gold. The Tailor also presents some new blouses with lots of frills and lace, so that the blond one could pic one. As the small Earl got angry infact of the already prepared patterns the tailor brought, claude takes the notebook which is lying there ready for it's use. "Young master, tell me what you have in mind and I'll create a sketch for Mr. Badeau, so he could sew it for you." It was always the same with Alois even the tailor knows, because he doesn't seem to panic like he used to in the past.

Finally his butler and the tailer enters the room. He stands up to be polite and greets him. ''Welcome, Mr. Badeau. So what did you bring along this time?'' The tailor shows him everything he has while the blonde boy listens carefully. He looks at all the fabrics with the colors Alois likes the most. He enjoys the visit of the tailor until he sees the pattern. ''...What is this?'' He looks at the designs and sketches the tailor made. His glance changes abruptly. There is anger in his eyes. ''I don't like these! Why did you do such a silly thing?!'' With rage he pounds his fist on the table and jumbles all the pattern which were actually neatly arranged. Fortunately Claude stops the enraged boy and let him decide by himself what he want to wear. ''It should be a violet outfit! Much flounce and a ruffled trail in the back. I also want to have ribbons and a hat with feathers.'' He knows Claude would understand what he wants so he waits for him to finish his design.

[Claude will draw this]

Kuroshitsuji.full.250811.jpg

The Butler just nods and then start the drawing. After a few minutes he turns the paper so that the young Earl and the Tailor could see the sketch."I added a few ribbons, here and there.", while saying that he points at the specific places. "I hope you like it like that, young Master." Claude says, although he knows that he exactly hit the taste of the blond boy. "I could also call the shoemaker for tomorrow, so that you'll get matching boots for you new dressing" In this time Mr. Badeau makes some notes before asking the brat if he is through.

As Claude finishes the drawing he looks at it. In this moment his eyes widen which was a sign that he likes it. ''It's wonderful!'' He listens attentive to what his butler says. ''Of course I like it!'' There was no other way than liking it for Alois, at least Claude did it. ''New shoes sounds good too!'' Then he turns to Mr. Badeau. ''No, that's all!''

After the young Earl releases the tailor from his work the butler leads him to the door, where the maid already waits to open the gate for him to leave. After that Claude makes his way back to his blond master. "I there anything I could do to sevice you after you had this 'visitor' inside your mansion, your Higness?" the demon asks politely before hinting a bow.

The blond boy says goodbye to his tailor and the butler manages the rest. After a while he comes back to him, asking for another order. ''No.. I will continue reading now and I don't want you to disturb me, you got that?'' Subsequently he goes back to the launch where his book still lays and he makes himself comfortable.

In the evening his butler comes in to let him know that the bath is ready. ''It is already so late?'' He stands up to follow Claude into the bathroom.

"It's time for the young master's bath.." Claude thinks while looking at the clock and just orders the triplets to prepare evrything. The demon makes his way to the launch and knocked on the door. "The water for your bath, young master." he announced as he entered the room. Holding the door open for the blond boy to walk through he waits in the door frame.

In the bathroom the handsome butler makes his job and starts undressing that difficult type of boy silently.

In the bathroom he sees the already prepared sudsy water. The heat of the room is pleasant. His butler starts undressing him while the young boy looks down to him with a cheeky expression and a grin on his face. To take a bath is always relaxing to him. As the yellow-eyed finished unclothing him he steps into the tub before he looks at him expectant in order that he starts washing him.

The butler shrugs out of his jacket and takes of his gloves. He places all on a small commode which was decorating this splendid bathroom. After rolling up his sleeve he comes over to the already waiting boy, where he takes the soft frothy sponge and rubs it gently over his pale skin. The demon makes his job professional and really cleans every centimetre of his masters body, so he let the sponge slide down his tummy till he reaches that sweetzone of the young earl.