Game of Thrones

Musica

anybody here watches Game of Thrones too.. and share to us what you think...

Game of Thrones is an HBO adaptation of American author George R.R. Martin's epic fantasy novel series A Song of Ice and Fire. The show explores a medieval-like fantasy world with its plethora of characters all struggling in the only game that matters--the game of thrones. And in this game you either win or you die, there is no middle ground. (from

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
)

558809.1010.A.jpg

It's still a long wait before season 4...

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Musica

• unlove

• fan_yaoi

• Ava

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a big fan of HBO's Game of Thrones! ^_^

...and I'm in love with Tyrion Lannister!!! His jokes make me smile!

It's never too late to start your "GoT life"- I started watching GoT in 2013/spring. Before I was like:" Another stupid mass-media junk. I will never tune in! NevAr ever!". It turned out to be one of the...,the best Show EVER!

a lot of great characters in there... love them all..except for King Joffrey..but he is a needed evil..lol

and oh! Love the fact that anybody can get killed anytime...haha. . . (the down side is.. i'm missing Khal Drogo...)

>>thank you for sharing the video,,, the piano version sounds great!!!!..

Hey P.! ^_^

I agree! I love them all.... except for Arya Stark. I don't/didn't like her. The way she is/was.... it's horrible. >.

I like His Majesty, Joffreyboy. He's just great!

The Red Wedding... a scene I won't forget! I was like:" OH MY GOD! NOOOOOOOOO! IS THIS FOR REEALL??????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Arya- I started to like here in Season 3. She "matured". The thing is I hate little girls acting "big/adult". X.X

I don't miss Khal Drogo. I know Jason( the actor playing the Khal) from Stargate Atlantis, so he's always been kind of creepy in GoT. I mean an Alien Khal!!*Stargate infected Ningen*

Stargate eh..haven’t seen it..and I definitely don’t have any plan watching it.*holds my index fingers up in an “X”, shaking my head*

i find Drogo's character awesome,,especially how the love between him and Daenerys evolved(?),,..And i cried for the dragon lady.. You know, when she lost her child from that dark magic...and for the scene where they are rescuing the baby dragons where there is an illusion of Drogo and their baby. . . she's turning out to be a formidable player in the game..

hey..check this out..the Dragon Lady...whatcha think?

@_emilia_clarke_daenerys_targar

*stroking my imaginary beard*did you notice that Lady Catelyn and Arya could really pass as mother and daughter... lol Arya’s actually pretty cool…especially when she got all gangsta after the red wedding,,,(I cried on that episode too.. but this time for Lady Catelyn…*thinking* I really have a weakness for mother and child,,)

Stargate's an interesting Series- but, yea, I mean, nobody forces you to watch it. ^^

He's been a very interesting character indeed. I wasn't able to fall in love with him because the viewer did not really know who exactly Khal Drogo was/is- the character/ his story.

I loved the scene where Danny met Khal again- the Tower.

Checked the link. She looks different- I know the cast pretty well. You know, Danny- she's pretty much a newbie to the big screen if I remember correctly. I like her role. I hope season 4 will show us more of Daenerys and her Dragons. ^ ^

You noticed that,too? Yea, I agree! Lady Catelyn and Arya, both could pass as mother and child! As for their TV appearance, both characters share some similar traits. Both girls are strong, active- they don't just sit down, lay back and watch the world changing around them. They fight! They are very strong- I'm sad, Lady Catelyn is dead by now. It's a shame, but... at the same time I think it's... cool!

I am happy with this decision because it showed me that this show has a certain value. I mean, a major, noisy middle-aged Lady, the Stark Mother and her family gets killed? Every other show would never ever dare to kill her! Game of Throne's a great show, yaaay!

Like the cast crew I haven't read the Saga and I don't want to read it! I don't want to loose my excitement. Yes, I know that the book's a bit different, but... well... it's either the book or the series. I prefer the Show. ^ ^

Hahaha, yea that scene is like a stone blocking the road- I can't move past that scene. When I saw Arya leaving the castle I was like:" Gush, she's the ultimate Gangsta-brotha!" xD

.. after the Red Wedding episode.. I tried reading the book.. you know, because i wanna see what happens next.. it didn't do me any good. its quite shuffled a lot. so i stayed with watching the series.

you didn't see that coming, didn't yah!? i got that feeling with Ned Stark's death.. i was really amazed that they'd kill a main character.. it finally sink-in to me that its really about the Game..

Cersei Lannister:

When you play the game of thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

and i definitely agree with you on that.. more Dragons on Season 4.. now that the white walkers are awake..more supernatural actions.. Roar!!!

Cersei Lannister:

When you play the game of thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

WISE WORDS!

Just don't tell me the story-line! >.

I won't read any GoT books!! Maybe in a few years...

I just bought myself some Nook-books; I need to do something until Spring/2014.( Nook's an application for Windows 8.1)

Epic Fantasy Books I'm about to read:

The Malazan Book of the Fallen Saga by Steven Erikson;

Mistborn Saga by Brandon Sanderson;

Nomads Saga by Gary Mark Lee;

Demon Cycle Saga by Peter B. Brett;

• 7 months later...

It's been a long time my friend... he he... hey,,, what do you think of Prince Oberyn?...

Isn't he sexy! Haha...

No really, hold on there!

Prince Oberyn was rather old&inmature — that's why I liked him! I mean he was soooo not my type, but at the same time sexiiii !!!

Season 4 is a difficult season, so I heard. I like this season of GoT! Yea, it's slow, but in a good way. I apreciate the "talking".

About Prince Tyrion, I hope he survives! I'm a fan! Don't spoil, please!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hey honey! Welcome back! Missed you- I won't forgive you for not letting me know via SMS. T__T You're so dead!

Btw, I'm so happy and sad His Majesty, King Joffrey left us!XD I miss his madness. :hamtaro-005 (8):

• 1 month later...

Geez, I really haven't been keeping up with the show at all. I think I got through season 2 and then never got back to it, but it's really well done. I liked how faithful it is to the books and you can tell they put a lot of effort into everything with the sets, actors, direction, details, everything! I should get back to it soon, but life has a way of keeping me busy. :p

Arya's my favorite character ever since Clash of Kings. I still can't wait to see how the show does some scenes in the future, hers especially. Since it seems the show likes to change little things here and there to keep it fresh. I also have to wonder what they'll do if they catch up to the books. Will they just continue on? I imagine they would, because a hiatus would make people lose interest pretty fast.

• 2 months later...

I'm a big fan too. Sansa is my favourite character. Or wait... I think it would go

1.Theon

2.Sansa

3.Visery

4.Margaery.

I can't wait until season 5. Season 4 was bloody horrendous though. So I don't have much faith in the writers/directors. They are pretty much flops all around.

- - - Updated - - -

They have pretty much separated from the books at this point and boy does it show. They are passing the book material for a lot of characters, so next season it will be fanficiton. haha. I wish the writers would stop directing as well. Because they honestly suck at it.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

yes, this summer it finnaly starts :D

(...exept in some parts of the World where summer is Winter and Winter is summer o_O

I will never understand Australia....?