Have you ever watched a BL drama with somebody else?

Matti_19

No.

At least not yet...

I haven't found no one with this kind of interest, that's close to me enough for me to share something like this...

Plus, my husband refuses to :D and he's the only one who knows entirely about my addiction, he just doesn't take part in it :p

• Like 1

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• unlove

• withu

• Andro

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few friends that like yaoi but I can watch it just with one of them because the other like things like JR and they don’t watch BL dramas, but it’s a problem to watch BL with that friend too 'cause she doesn’t like hard stuff and hate to watch BL with other people.

So we watch the same drama in the same time but in our own homes, and share our feelings about the drama in the MSN.

actually i saw it a couple of times with my cousin she's soooo crazy and she likes to watch these stuff but i dont have the chance to watch it with her all the time cuz we live far away from each other ;(

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FujoshiFTW

The friends that like yaoi, I only meet at school and they're not all that enthusiastic at watch it during lunch time at school. (They think we'll get caught, etc) So unfortunately I have to watch it at home by myself, fangirling to my wall XD

• 4 weeks later...

I had watched Boys Love when I was in fourth year high school but I got to know the whole yaoi thing when I joined a Japanese culture organization in college...

Well, I watch BL first by myself to the nth time... Then when my group of friends who I got influenced were all free, we'll watch it on my laptop...

But most of the time, I just watch alone and flailed totally while flooding my FB wall...

• Like 1

I tried to watch Life is beautiful with my best friend but he fell asleep after 15 minutes, after that he always refuses. Thanks God bec I went crying in some of the scenes... I don't like people watching me cry even if he's my close friend....

I also tried to get my friend to watch Life is Beautiful but she thought it was boring. Not boring at all! Some parts so sad, I also cry. I hate crying in front of others! Anyway I watch my yaoi alone then look for friends to share my feelings with here. :D

my friend actually showed me antique bakery when i slept over i didnt feel like watching a movie at that moment but she said it was something that i would like since she knows i like BL

• 3 weeks later...

Well I usually watch BL dramas on my own then tell my sister if she hasn’t seen it as she the only one in my family that knows about yaoi and pretty much also has an addiction to it.

• Like 1

Well I usually watch BL dramas on my own then tell my sister if she hasn’t seen it as she the only one in my family that knows about yaoi and pretty much also has an addiction to it.

omg who are the guys in your sig? *___*

• 3 weeks later...

I'm fine watching BL by myself, but afterwards I always want to talk to someone about the movie or drama. That's when I feel lonely, because I realize I don't have any BL loving friends. Then again, I still have to actually tell my friends I like BL. Kinda feels like I'm coming out of the closet XD

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I prefer to watch it alone...

Well, I once watched one with my sister because I got her addicted to it so I figurred we might as well watch it together...

But it was kinda akward watching it with someone else... so I rather watch it alone :)

Guest FujoshiFTW

Lol, never! It would be so totally awkward. Even if I find a great yaoi and I recommend it to my friends, we never ever watch it together as that is just...totally...awkward and sometimes even embarrassing. Therefore BL dramas are as much of a no-no as actual yaoi XD

• 3 weeks later...

Hihi I pretty much never watch yaoi movies/animes alone, since I have an awesome friend and we like pretty much the same things!

So if one of us have found a really good yaoi, we watch it together ^.^

(And no... somehow things never gets awkward even though I'm not alone xD )

• 2 weeks later...
No.

At least not yet...

I haven't found no one with this kind of interest, that's close to me enough for me to share something like this...

Plus, my husband refuses to :D and he's the only one who knows entirely about my addiction, he just doesn't take part in it :p

oh wow your married? :p is he jealous if you watch it? or he's just not interested?