Have you ever watched a BL drama with somebody else?

Matti_19

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hmm, since this is a Yaoi-forum and everything's simple, I guess it's an easy question.

It's not awkward.(^_^) It's the same, like watching other movies. A story 'bout love.

Well, we're gay, so our points of interests are the same, which means our mind does not notice things like "Hey, two guys kissing- ha ha ha" or " Hey, he is *** him. Do you see that- LOL!!!". :hamtaro-005 (19):

My fiance does have this problem, he must hide his sexuality in daily life, he's also a rather cold guy, who was growing up in a conservative country&envirnoment so I try to "show" him such movies..... ehm.... I'm...what you would call a Brainwasher. I want him to get soft. :hamtaro-005 (21):

But, he knows what I'm doing. Even so, he watches them- he knows I like Drama and YAOI and stuff like that- I think he understand my Love to YAOI and ANIME because he associates it with my culture and origins.

I'm also listening to his boring Lets-talk-bout-my-interesting-papers-analyzes-and-work-24h/aday stuff, when seeing each other or talking on the phone.

I mean, that's love,too. :hamtaro-005 (13):

Fight each other, Love each other, listen to boring things, and WATCH MY DAMN FLUFFY DRAMAS!!!!!! I want you to watch them and wipe my tears!!!

Now, we're far away from each other so I can't ask him to watch my Dramas. :hamtaro-005 (21):

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• unlove

• withu

• Andro

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember the time where my friends (all guys) and i watched Broke back Mountain. LOL!

i think i wasn't into BL/yaoi that time but looking at that time, it's kind of hilarious and embarrassing at the same time.

we tend to watch movies as a form of hanging out every weekends and we had nothing else to watch so

...we ended up watching that.

ohgawdwhy. /dies

i now watch BL-themed movies alone as i don't want them to interrupt me while i'm in a bliss.

Hmm, since this is a Yaoi-forum and everything's simple, I guess it's an easy question.

It's not awkward.(^_^) It's the same, like watching other movies. A story 'bout love.

Well, we're gay, so our points of interests are the same, which means our mind does not notice things like "Hey, two guys kissing- ha ha ha" or " Hey, he is *** him. Do you see that- LOL!!!". :hamtaro-005 (19):

My fiance does have this problem, he must hide his sexuality in daily life, he's also a rather cold guy, who was growing up in a conservative country&envirnoment so I try to "show" him such movies..... ehm.... I'm...what you would call a Brainwasher. I want him to get soft. :hamtaro-005 (21):

But, he knows what I'm doing. Even so, he watches them- he knows I like Drama and YAOI and stuff like that- I think he understand my Love to YAOI and ANIME because he associates it with my culture and origins.

I'm also listening to his boring Lets-talk-bout-my-interesting-papers-analyzes-and-work-24h/aday stuff, when seeing each other or talking on the phone.

I mean, that's love,too. :hamtaro-005 (13):

Fight each other, Love each other, listen to boring things, and WATCH MY DAMN FLUFFY DRAMAS!!!!!! I want you to watch them and wipe my tears!!!

Now, we're far away from each other so I can't ask him to watch my Dramas. :hamtaro-005 (21):

Wow, this is so amazing

*O*. Awww so you're in a long distance relationship or something right now? I see, if it isn't awkward, then maybe i can watch with my male bestfriend too XD

, - Yep, we normally live together, but right now he's working there, "me is" living here. :hamtaro-005 (21):

Watch it with your best male friend?!! XD Just make sure, this guy loves YAOI! You know, Heteroboys- they, they are... different.

YAOI's addictive!

:hamtaro-005 (4): I lov'it. :hamtaro-005 (4):

, - Yep, we normally live together, but right now he's working there, "me is" living here. :hamtaro-005 (21):

Watch it with your best male friend?!! XD Just make sure, this guy loves YAOI! You know, Heteroboys- they, they are... different.

YAOI's addictive!

Oh i see. Do you miss him so much? :)

Hahaha he always hears Yaoi stories from me so i don't think that he hates it. XD

@Bikky

By all means, I do. But, hey, you get used to it!

Oh, I see. You brainwashed your friend.... xD Would love to see this friend of yours watching a yaoi/bl movie/anime and crying because Lover A is sick and Lover B is crying over him, because it turned out that Lover A has Cancer or something like this. ^_^xD

What a fun! XD I never saw any BLmovies with a straight guy, but i heard about some Macho Yaoifans.

I'd take a picture of the TV and my straight friend crying.xD

Haha not really brainwashed, because he neither likes nor dislikes Yaoi. He just listens to my mutters and all about Yaoi. XD Hahaha that plot of yours is too tragic. I do not like Targic BLs since i do not want to have a heart attack because of too much crying. XD

yeah, with my bf rabbit13 , we watched takumi series 2 :_red_fox 2 i was so emberassed :9onion70:

but we were 16 years old back than, and it was when we began our going steady.......

but now we do it casually (watching bl dramas and movies)

yeah, with my bf rabbit13 , we watched takumi series 2 :_red_fox 2 i was so emberassed :9onion70:

but we were 16 years old back than, and it was when we began our going steady.......

but now we do it casually (watching bl dramas and movies)

Awww you're so lucky to have a boyfriend who's okay watching BL Dramas +_+ I wish I can find a guy who's like that too +_+

• 4 weeks later...
I wish I have someone I knew who loves BL. I'm sad just watching alone.

I actually prefer reading than watching though.

Well, i can understand you. I have some fujoshi friends, so we could watched it together when we had time together. And sometimes I watched it too with my gay friends. Actually, I never watched it with others who doesn't like BL. I have sister, i cannot say that she like BL, but she's okay with BL movie or anime that not too vulgar, or BL movie with no sex scenes. And just a coincidence, she's love a lot with boyband's member from Beast-Yoseob and she like to watched how closed he is with other member-Doojoon. We love to watch dooseob moments together and her son too.. :p

But almost all peoples who knew me know that i lobe BL. And i have three co-workers (two men and 1 woman) that sometimes joined me when i watched BL movie at office in my free times, but usually they didn't watched it full until finish, just joined me for a while.

oh yes xD it was hilarious.

Simply because i was watching Junjou Romantica and my brother starts watching it thinking it was just a regular anime then comes the sex part and he just all like " O.o i don't like this . . . * 5 mins later* " i really dont like this". *5 episodes later* . . . " i think i'm gay"

lmfao :_red_fox 2

Hahahaa..it seems you have a wonderful brother.. :D

YAOI's addictive!

Yeah, u've got the point here..i think you're right, we have to make sure of it first..

BTW- i'm a guy.. so i think it would be more emberassing to watch straight's romance films together..

I'm a girl, but i think the same goes with me too.. :p

Probably 5 seconds with a friend. He got mad as soon he found out what he was watching (well more like cried and died on the inside). onion0

But actually, I never have really watched a bl drama with anyone else. I have one friend I know that likes that, but it still seems weird to me. I don't know. .-.

• 1 month later...

Usually I watch BL dramas and movies by myself

But I have watched a coulple with some of my friends...and lets just say I am always reminded by that day...lol

however my sister is watching a few anime's which are shounen ai or at least with it hinted so maybe oneday I won't have to watch them by myself :hamtaro-005 (22):

• 3 weeks later...

i have watched some BL drama with my bf. he was a bit freaked out of the kissing scenes. and have watched many times with my gay friends.

• 3 months later...

Nothing beats covering in sheets with your tears about to run down your cheeks... watched it with a friend... the takumi kun series... and he keeps disrupting me with a loooooot of questions...

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing beats covering in sheets with your tears about to run down your cheeks... watched it with a friend... the takumi kun series... and he keeps disrupting me with a loooooot of questions...

• 5 months later...

Yup, I have watched a BL movie with a close friend of mine, it was a lot of fun, though they're a bit more critical than me. It was great to have some company for once.

• 2 months later...

Last Christmas I watched some non-Asian-BL-movies with my mom.:cuteonion41: -Shelter, Nordzee Texas, From Beginning to End and 2 more...she only speaks German and these were the only ones I could find with German subs...these were here first BL movies...she was a little bit "wierded" out at first..but soon understood that there is no difference between watching a straight or BL movie...this Christmas we will watch some again, she already asked..:hamtaro-005 (23): It is nice to have someone else watch BL movies with me.

It depend on the rate of that films.

If watching this kind of films with family, they kinda love to watch all good reputation films then it's ok if it is a gay film with some soft sexual scene...like Total Eclipse, Brokeback Mt., Frozen flower(KR), Happy together or Unconditional but no for pure gayness like Takumi-kun series.

Watching a hard core rate film with my gang, yeah....bring it all since VELVET GOLDMINE to Querelle. We love it but Asian films are not my fav, except "GOHATTO" I really love it.

Watching Alone,,,GV only >///

I still wondering what is different between gay films and BL Drama?? Im really doubt it.

• 3 months later...

Yes... Almost with my cousin; but she is also into the gay romance thing. It's wonderful knowing I'm not the only one family tree that likes this stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly, no. Nobody likes BL over here. I mean, I had a friend who likes BL but we lost contact after going to university and we never even got the chance to watch BL together.