Have you ever watched a BL drama with somebody else?

Matti_19

Have you ever watched a BL drama with somebody else? I mean with a friend, a family member, a classmate...

I watched Boys Love with a friend of mine (she knew I liked bl dramas so she insisted we to watch one together) and she likes Takumi Saitoh so much now :D

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• unlove

• withu

• Andro

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, actually I have watched many times BL dramas with my friends. I have many yaoi-addicted friends and we often watch bl stuff together :) But if I don't know for sure that the other person likes bl, I wouldn't invite him or her to watch a bl drama with me...

• 4 weeks later...
I don't have any friend who likes BL drama ...

and my family know nothing about BL drama =))

so...

I always watch alone :))

You don't? Then you should join me to watch some bl dramas together :hamtaro-005 (17):

I like to watch bl dramas with my friends (with those who like yaoi and stuff like that, of course) :hamtaro-005 (6):

You don't? Then you should join me to watch some bl dramas together :hamtaro-005 (17):

I like to watch bl dramas with my friends (with those who like yaoi and stuff like that, of course) :hamtaro-005 (6):

it's my pleasure :D

I think ... more people .. more fun ~*v*~

• Like 1

Yeah, I also think this way. I watched Takumi-kun alone first and then with 2 friends and it was way funnier to watch it together! :hamtaro-005 (6):

• 2 weeks later...

hehehe..im just watching alone.because just me like BL at my family..*if they know..they will killing me* i love to watching alone..and yeah same with lotusflower it's comfortable to watch alone..

I usually watch bl dramas alone... only a few times I watched, well... more browsed through some fanvids made with scenes from bl movies, but except that, I watch alone :hamtaro-005 (9):

I watched Lan Yu with a cousin of mine.

But since I've already watched the movie ahead of him, so it was more like being curious about how he would react since it was his first time watching the movie.

He cried so hard afterwards and wanted to shake me from putting him through such beautiful torture.

We both loved it. It was very nice to share that moment.

But normally I watch BL by myself.

yes sometime with my friend (they now and love bl),but my family didn't know anithing about bl exc my brother but he didn't care about that

:cuteonion7:

i watch it with just one friend (i show it her and she loved it from the frist minute)

so together it ist so much better....

no... Currently i live with my mum. She is a homophobic person, and she dislikes anything about BL! She will think i'm abnormal and she will send me to see a psychiatric/ coucelor ASAP. That's why i wouldn't watch BL with her. BUT i think i wanna watch it with my friends. hehe...

I have, and I'm planning on watching a few more with them this weekend. It's kind of awkward because sometimes my friend will make her boyfriend watch with us too. XD It reminds of that 'How To Date An Otaku Girl'.

Most of the time I watch them alone because I tend to talk to myself while watching them and the content isn't something my family would really approve of, except for maybe my sister, but that would be weird to watch together.

• 2 weeks later...

most of the time i watch BL with my fellow yaoi addicts..... it's more fun when there's more people screaming when the NICE SCENES arrive... LOL

I have watched once with a friend... He's a straight guy too xDD

Well it was Takumi-kun so it wasn't that graphic hahaha...

Didn't watch a whole lot of the movie, my friend's so very fun to tease:msn_red_fox 9

I would really like to have someone to watch BL Dramas with me... :cuteonion58:

I feel so lonely watching it by myself :cuteonion24:

• 2 months later...

I always want to watch them with people, but I only have one friend who will watch them with me. ;; I got her into a few series though. But for the most part, I watch alone.

I have only watched stuff alone:( I have actually never really met or talked to anyone into BL, other than online.

So I'm really happy that I found this forum^_^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

No one know that i love yaoi so much...

i never told anyone about it... :5yoyo32:

i'm affraid if i told anyone, they will think that i am weird or something yoyo6

so i watched it alone by myself...

it's not bad to watch it alone...:7yoyo10:

• 3 weeks later...