YaoiOtaku Recruiting

Saga

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello!

Yaoi Otaku translation team is looking for people

Atm we have a few projects that are in need for help.

For the moment we only need:

Typesetters, about 3-4 people at least.

Japanese translators, 3 people (if you can do minor typesetting that would be amazing)

One extra Japanese translator who can help out with smaller tasks.

Sometimes we use Japanese scans for the Chinese translators.

In a near future we will also need about 3 new editors.

I guess this will be needed around middle of May so, please think about it you are interested.

So if you have time to help out the Translation team members, it would be great.

Please go and check out the new

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
that have been made for new members. It will give you a good overlook on how things work and how to do things.

You can make a post here to let us know if you are interested. You can also send me, Saga or Key a PM in case you have any questions or want to join.

• 3 months later...

hi, guys. i've downloaded the guides for editing & typesetting. the tools used are familiar to me. tho i haven't involved in manga translation team before. if you're still recruiting typesetter, i'm offering my help. thank you, guys.

(ps: regards on availability - i'm available most of the time unless i'm sick/stuff which i'll inform you if it happens)

Thanks for offering your help! Sure, you can join as typesetter if you'd like.

will contact you to talk about a project when he gets online (:

• 4 months later...

If the typesetter option is still available I'd like to help the team, and also I have applied both as translator & editor in the past but couldn't complete the given tasks since the areas didn't fit to my schedule so sadly I had to drop it before I could start, however I am certain with this one so please do contact me if you guys need a hand. (:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

can i be the translator?if the request is still on and also i will not expecting any reward or getting pay.

Thank you for offering your help, I will send you a PM, sorry for late reply, I have been very busy latley :p

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'd like to join the team for a specific series I'd like to translate: Nengaranenjuu's Kono ai wa yamai ni nite iru.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hello! I'm Serena and I love Yaoi manga! :D My first language is Chinese and I can also read Japanese. So I would like to help with CHN to EN translation and JP to EN translation if needed. Thank you!

:Wink:

(P.S. I love stitch as well now I love this whole forum)