YaoiOtaku Translation Team is recruiting:

*Translators:[OPEN]

-Japanese - English

-Chinese - English

*Editors (includes editing the manga scans,aka scan cleaner) [OPEN]

*Proofreaders [CLOSED]

*RAW Providers [OPEN]

We only translate yaoi and shounen ai.

Whoever is interested, please post in this thread or send me a private message.

I'd like to do Editing, Proofreading and Quality checking if possible.

Editing- I've worked on Manga editing in the past, as well as I'm highly skilled with PS and plenty of other soft-wares.

Proofreading- I'm natively English which means I can reword sentences to make sense in their context as well as making them more readable.

Quality Checker- I'm a perfectionist, especially with my own work. So I make sure every part of the work I complete is perfect.

Thank you for applying! I messaged you all for the details. As for now, the positions 'Proofreader' and 'Qcers' are closed for applying. We are looking only for Editors and Translators now.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

Thank you for considering us and our team, to lend us your help. However, we don't translate BL CD Dramas. The most we translate is manga and if there is a new BL anime/movie. But so far no new anime is out, thus we work on manga projects. (:

• 1 month later...

I'm really new to the forum but I'd like to help out. No experience in translating manga before but I'd like to apply as a translator [Jap-Eng].

I might not be 24/7 can help during rl stuff also busy but sometime if people are desperate to know about update story and if you guys are in a hurry or urgent need help with some Chinese translate maybe can help, but keep in mind that am no natively in English can only read, speak and listen both Ch>Eng so grammar and spelling are crap if you don't mind :p

• 4 weeks later...

i learned japanese, chinese and korean..but i'm a really slow translator and work really slow >

”おはよう”

hello!

because i don't really read mangas a lot because of my laziness >

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I sent you a PM.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

No, it's not okay. I need regular and hardworking translators with steady knowledge. Also, this is not romaji but hiragana. Thank you for applying though.

Ok so I already sent an e-mail but I guess it would be easier if I post something here, I could do French-english and spanish-english translations, also I am online very often and I am used to read a lot and fast. This will be my first time doing translations for manga scans but I hope I will be able to help :)

CHINESE TRANSLATORS NEEDED:

YaoiOtaku Translation Team is in a need of Chinese translators. Please, do PM me if you want to give it a go! We don't bite.

• 2 months later...

We need the following positions:

*Chinese to English Translators

*Scan Cleaners

*Typesetters

Please PM me, if you are interested to join the team! (:

• 4 weeks later...

Positions in need:

* Typesetters;

* Chinese translators;

Please PM me, if you are interested to join the team! (:

• 3 months later...