Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

Name: Taidanamaru Yasuo

Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

Description/Picture:Have you ever seen coffee icecream? Well, that kind of describes as to how this guy's skin looks. A soft, beige color paints the skin of this man's body, tinting it with the slightest bit of tawny. Well, besides skin, his eyes are made up of a darkened, dusky chestnut color that rarely holds anything but a bored or irritated tinge to them. A skinny body-structure that seemingly runs in the family, this male is a bit skinnier than others along his ranking, being about fifteen pounds underweight, and quite lanky, no matter how much of anything he eats. Standing at about 5''11, he's not too tall or not too short. Hair wise, the color is of a rich, almost black color along the lines of brown, that is usually tied back into a spiky ponytail, though if let loose falls into silken strands at his shoulders. Though not completely ripped, he has muscles, though they won't really get much bigger than that. Ears pierced, they are clad in a pair of little silver hoops that his father had given him when he was a child. Though, on days when he gets a break from missions, he is often wearing a loose white shirt, or a loose black shirt with maybe a pair of sweatpants. Occasionally he will carry around a utility belt, but that's only if he considers something extremely serious.

Now, if you thought that nonchalant aspect or the blunt aspect of his family was going to end with his father, well, you're wrong. This child is very similar to his father in many ways

Personality: Personality wise? There really isn't much to it besides the fact that he was born a genius. He has an IQ of over 200, and is a super genius, though, he is probably the laziest person anyone could ever meet. He tends to lay in the fields under his favorite tree and either watches the clouds or takes a nap. He doesn't like doing many things because he thinks it's a "drag" or is too "troublesome". He tends to get easily bored and irritated, and complains a lot. Though, the thing is, he can also be very nonchalant and apathetic, and can easily slide off as being seen with no empathy for others. There are ways to get him to actually do things, but it's something that no one has figured out yet.

Name: Katsumi Ito

Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

Description: Katsumi is a petite young man who is on the shorter side, as he is only 5’3”. He has pale skin and a thin, lean body; he isn't at all muscular and appears almost fragile. His hair is longish and rather messy, and is pure white in color; his bangs gently touch his eyes, which are an icy blue color, but do not completely cover them unless he looks down. Katsumi usually wears a black long-sleeved shirt with jeans and red converse sneakers. He also has two silver earrings in his right ear and three in his left. On top of Katsumi's head is a pair of curved white cat ears and a long, fluffy, fox-like white tail comes from his tailbone. He wears a large black hooded sweat-shirt to hide his ears and his tail, which is also tucked into his jeans.

Personality: Katsumi is a very quiet and shy person who only talks if spoken too, and whenever he does speak his voice is soft and gentle. He tries to be reasonable to everyone even if he is hurt in return. He prefers to be alone and has a slight stutter when talking. However, he has a bad temper that appears when he's scared or stressed, and he becomes a very feisty kitten.

Other: Katsumi's parents wouldn't let him go to school for a long time because of what he looked like. His mother was over-protective of him and his father hated him. He had a previous boyfriend named Takeru who treated him more like a pet than a person and was physically abusive. Takeru died in a car crash but Katsumi still feels haunted by him. His nickname is 'Kat', which is extremely ironic.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Well, I'm only asking because I'm watching Naruto Abridged with my mom, and it's my birthday, so I'm really busy :p

The air was cold and crisp and the atmosphere peaceful as a lone teenager walked down the street, hands in his sweatshirt pockets. He kept his head down and his eyes up, avoiding other people. He was making his way towards a cafe nearby the local high-school; it was Saturday and school was out. Unfortunately, the teen didn't have many friends willing to spend time with him. Gentle breezes blew, sending fallen leaves swirling past the short figure. He put a hand to his head in order to keep the hood down, nervous that it might fall off. Normally he was able to keep his disfigurement out of sight without the hood by keeping the appendages flat against his head, but today he was overly cautious. His father had yelled at him earlier for showing them in the house and he didn't want a repeat of that.

"Oi, what a drag...." that was the only thing that really ever escaped the lean, beige colored male's lips. His hazy chestnut eyes scanned the night sky quietly, before he said, "Darn, well, the clouds aren't out. They are the only thing peaceful around here...those clouds are so lucky...able to travel around the world with no care...man...that's the life, I wish I could be one of those clouds." Of course, as usual, he was talking solely to himself, though never really cared if anyone else saw him. He was sitting under a tree near a small cafe, and was huddled up in a tight ball in the cold breeze, wearing a somewhat tight, though long black t-shirt, a pair of casual jeans, some gray converse, and a pale green hoodie on top of it. He had a tranquil, easy look on his face. This was one thing he didn't find a drag, scanning over the beautiful clouds and stars, it all just put him at ease.

The young man stepped lightly as he walked, making sure to avoid touching any cracks in the sidewalk; it was a silly thing to do, but he couldn't help it. It was the one thing that was somewhat normal to him. He let out a sigh as he neared the shop, lifting his head to look at the sign with icy blue eyes. He was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt with skinny jeans and red converse. The teen took a step forward and ended up bumping into a pair of other kids who knocked him back in return. He stumbled back into the tree, narrowly avoiding the person sitting under it, and his hood slipped off. His eyes widened and he quickly lowered his cat ears. "Shit," he mumbled under his breath, fumbling with the hood while trying to pull it back up.

Obviously shocked, and a bit scared, the slightly older teen fell on his back, his chestnut colored eyes growing large, tinted obsidian from the night. His bottom lip quivered, he had bitten down harshly onto the firm skin of his lip before he noticed the cat ears. He reached out quietly, as if to touch the ears to see if they were real or not, though he quickly drew his hand away, given that would seem weird if he randomly touched the boy's ears, "Eh....hey?" He asked, slightly cocking his head to the side, not sure at this point what he should say.

Out of breath and trembling from the anxiety, the boy, named Katsumi, turned and stared at the other with wariness in his eyes. He had managed to pull the hood up but now his snow-white hair was messy and hanging in his face. "Hey?" he questioned back, voice unsteady. He didn't see them, right?...Oh who am I kidding, of course he did and now he thinks I'm a freak.

"Eh, I'm Taidanamaru." Said the male steadily, his voice trying not to waver. He's half cat...he's one of those neko-things. Eh, whatever. Kinda odd, but still. "And...what's you're name? Sorry if I didn't hear it, I kinda zoned out."

His pale face flushed with embarrassment; it was hard to tell someone you're name, which is Katsumi, when you're a neko. "Ito Katsumi," he said softly, shying away and averting eye contact. He put his hands back in his poekcts and dug his nails into his palms. Don't think about it, you don't care about what they think.

"Y'know, you don't have to be all shy and stuff, just because you're different and everything. I mean, I'm a social outcast, though I know I don't quite know exactly what you go through, given that I'm just merely human, and haven't gone through what you have...you kinda scared me when you ran into me, not because you're different, it's because you kind of woke me up from my daze...nice to meat you, Ito Katsumi...may I call you Kat-Kun?" His gaze transitioned from the stars back to the neko that sat beside him.

Katsumi was somewhat dazed from the amount of words spoken to him; most people said less than five at a time when in a conversation with him. "I, uh, w-what?" he stuttered, confusion mixing with the embarrassment. What is he talking about? I don't understand...it's not just because of my ears... he felt his heart clench and his breath catch in his throat. No, not again. I won't have another panic attack. I'm only talking to one person for god's sake!

"Eh, what I'm trying to say is that you're different in your own ways, because you have cat ears and a tail, I'm different too, in my own ways of course. I'm guessing you don't really get talking to a lot because of your uniqueness? I'm guessing others see it as taboo?" He then sighed softly, "I also asked if I could call you Kat-Kun, and that it's a pleasure to meet you." The beige colored male made his guess as to what was up with the younger male, due to his deduction skills. He waited for the other male to respond, thinking about the situation quietly.

The whitette stared blankly at him for a good minute or so before coming to his sense. He blinked a few times before replying. "Um, K-Katsumi is f-fine, and, um, it's nice to meet you t-too..." He decided to ignore the part about his 'differences' because he hated the topic and was a bit unsettled by the way this stranger seemed to know him.

Yawning lightly, the tanner teen looked blankly at his feet for a few minutes. Now when I get home...should I set on my alarm clock, or set it off? Either way, it would be a drag...even if it was just in case...because I always wake up before it. And it would keep ringing, and ringing.....ugh, it makes me tired just thinking about it. "Would you like to get something at the cafe? I'll pay?" He asked, in a sincere manner.

His eyes widened in surprise. He wants to hang out with me? He bit his lip, fidgeting slightly. "Uh, it's okay, you don't have to. I was, um, actually on my way home..." he lied, unable to look at him at all now.

"That's fine, I understand...maybe another time? I know that this is all sudden and such, you just seem interesting...I don't really have friends." He murmured softly, looking up at the sky again.

"I don't have friends either," he said softly, turning his head to the side and glancing down the street at the cars and groups of people walking by. Maybe I could, but...I don't know how to act.

"I'm sorry..." murmured Taidanamaru quietly, "That I can say I share your pain in." He sighed gently and glanced at the sky again, and then at the whitette, "So..do you want to be friends?"

Katsumi sighed quietly and steeled himself, taking a deep breath and letting it out before facing Taidanamaru again. He forced a smile, and it was small and showed tiny fangs. However, it couldn't completely conceal the uneasiness in his eyes. "S-sure..."

"You don't have to if you don't want to, I'm not forcing you to do anything. You should be honest." He was staring off, not at the sky though, and not at him, though at a little puddle near the road, that reflected the moonlight. The puddle intrigued him. The beige colored male didn't really seem intrigued at the cars, or the other humans passing by, he was only focused on the simple things that other people would miss every day.