Monsters Academy: Humans in Danger (Group RP, need people) (+18)

PURE-MADNESS

So I want to do a group RP since i got 3 privates, leave your character sheet sometime between today or tomorrow, and say who you wanna b, ect.

Plot:

The story takes place in an all boy boarding university for MONSTERS. The school was created with the purpose of teaching students to survive and fit into the human society. The students in the school range from aristocrats to middle class citizens to even orphans, all taken under the headmaster's wing of protection. Every year, a limited number of human students are allowed inside the academy, 1 per year, meaning 4 humans in the whole school. They have their tuition, dorms, food, and everything they need pay for them, plus an extra amount of money given to them by the school monthly. The purpose of having humans over is to let the monsters get use to them, but would the poor humans survive it till all four years are over?

Rules:

Only 2 humans allowed. You get to choose your year.

1 paragraph or more per reply.

Contribute and dont lose track of what's going on around you.

Be relatively active.

Understandable grammar/spelling.

All characters must be over 18 in order to respect forum rules.

Spots:

Human 1(uke): (Taken by Jahan)

Human 2(seme): (Taken by SqueezeBabe)

Student 1(seme or seke): (Taken by Me)

Student 2(seme or seke):

Student 3(uke or seke): (Taken by UndertheWeather)

Student 4(uke or seke):

*You will be able to choose your partner, but everyone is gonna interact with each other. You can have a position in the student council of the school. One of the pairings will be two monsters as you can see.*

Character Sheet:

Picture or Description:

Name:

Race:

School Year:

Orientation:

Position: (seme/uke/seke)

Personality:

Bio:

Other: (include if you have a student council position here)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 「viviD

• PURE-MADNESS

• SqueezeBabe

• UndertheWeather

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Can I participate, please? As a seke monster. So it doesn't matter which slot I get, in case someone wants specifically a seme or an uke. Actually, just throw me in the uke section, and move me around if you need to. Just not to human.

It's just that I can't write the character sheet at the moment. But I'll have it within 24h.

Also, what sort of race will it be? I mean, I know monsters, but what sort of monsters?

Also, also, to be certain, there's only 4 years?

P/S: Can we choose partners when the story progresses instead of in advance?

Your race u choose, any kind of monster is fine. As for what slot, I'll put u as one of the students (uke or seke). As for partners, i dont really mind when u guys decide on them, is up to you.

I think I'll take the human... no preference which one... but what kind of "monsters" are we talking? Faeries or like Monsters Inc type ones?

definitely no Monsters Inc type of monster XD I mean vampires, werewolves, demons, angels, any of those supernatural kind of things. Also babe, plz choose one of the humans.

Jahan: The only thing that needs to be 18 or more is your character.......the +18 warning just means there is gonna be smutty scenes in it.

Ibukimangakafull1586161_zps19dce69d.jpg

Name: Julian

Race: Wraith (Death-Spirit or a Death Demon). This type of monster is known for controlling the soul of the dead and also for its power to take away the "soul" or "life essence" of everything that touches.

School Year: A second year university student

Orientation: Gay

Position: Seke

Personality: Julian acts as normal as he can, although he usually distance himself from people due to his fear that he can endanger them. He is not "friendly" but he is pleasant with everyone around him, even the people he dislike. He tends to hide his true feelings from people, and avoids conversation related to love at all cost. He enjoys time alone, and he likes books very much. He is very possessive over his "things", and very straightforward when he wants to be. He doesn't like sharing his life with anyone, and when anger he can be cruel and sadistic, his personality switching to the other extreme.

Bio: Julian's uncle is the headmaster. He is "different" from his parents who are normal humans which lead him to suspect he is adopted. He have a little sister he loves dearly although he barely sees her. His powers are dangerous, when he was a child he had been put inside a room because his parents were scared of his abilities, and was only allowed outside when he moved in with his uncle who trained him in how to control them. He stays at the dorms for conveniency.

Other: He is the treasurer of the student council and he lives in the dorms.

wah!

I adore a nine tailed fox *pouts* okay it's fine I'll think some other creature....

wait, what? you chose that as well? D:

i could change mine though if you really want it. o.o

ahaah no no it's fine, I just find nine tailed foxes Hawt * v *

attachment.php?attachmentid=26339&d=1381171093

Name: Hunter Ryōshi (猟師) Reynolds

Race:

/Sea Monster/Sea Serpent

School Year: 3rd Year

Orientation: Undecided

Position: Seke

Personality: Reserved and quiet, yet not bashful, Hunter is probably the least prominent of the students in the university. Given his average looks, and mediocre performance in classes, he disappears into crowds easily, and often goes unnoticed in classes and among people. He maintains a poker face at most times, and speaks sparingly.

Biography: Hunter was taken in by his grandmother at the age of eight when his single-father went abroad to work. He did not know his mother except for the fact that his middle-name was given by her.

He was accepted into the university based on his grades, and a recommendation from his school, testifying of his excellent performance as a Leviathan. But the university never saw evidences of this claim, not even once, since the first day of class of the first year. It could have been anything. An error, a lie, or any million reasons one could think of. He resides in the hall of residence even though his grandmother lives within driving distance.

Hunter abstains from participating in social activities, or sports clubs with the exception of the swimming club. His performance in the swimming club is as boring as his entire existence, but some people say that he is holding back, though such opinions quickly drown under the best performer of the swimming club.

Other: In his first year, Hunter tried to run for the secretary position in the student council. However, one hardly knew of this fact as his campaigns were almost non-existent.

Sorry for the late response, u can all join, just tell me who you want to be and so on~

- - - Updated - - -

Human 1(uke): (Taken by Jahan)

Human 2(seme): (Taken by SqueezeBabe)

Student 1(seme or seke): (Taken by Me)

Student 2(seme or seke): (Taken by viviD)

Student 3(uke or seke): (Taken by UndertheWeather)

Student 4(uke or seke): (Taken by lust)

Student 5(uke or seke): (Taken by Asakura-san)

Student 6(seme or seke):

Asakura-san I'll make an extra spot for you, u never told me what you wanted to be. So tell me if u gonna be a monster or human, and if you gonna be uke or seme. That would mean I'll have to make an extra spot for someone else...