Another mans slave is another mans treasure ( could be 18+)

jahero

Jahero blushed and Undressed him self, then did the same to Riska. Jahero slowly pushed Riska down next to the fire and began to lick Riska's member. * Lick..lick..lick* " mmm l..like this?" he questioned his actions

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• jahero

Riska moaned blushing.He had always loved Jahero's tongue, and he just couldn't help himself. He knew that Jahero may be a bit hesitant, but he knew any fears would have he could take care of them

Jahero did as Riska did, slowly licking up and down the side and then slowly placing his member in his mouth. He went about it slowly. He didnt know how fare back he could take it. He went on , slowly adding his touge into the mix

Riska moaned loudly, not meaning too. He turned redder as he moaned, it made him feel embarassed, but he so loved how his tonge and mouth felt. He softly scratched at the floor, his eyes closed and his breathing a bit fast

Jahero didnt know rather to stop or go on. He looked up at Riska and starting to tease Riska's nipples, coming up every now and then for a breath of air

JAhero moved faster now, trying to make Riska cum as he did for him. He licked the tip, and handled Riska's balls with him fingers while still teasing the rest of his body. Jahero's member poked at Riska's back door, trying to force its way in

Riska screamed in pleasure and came a lot blushing darkly. He hadn't felt this way for so long...happy be in the situation he was in...especially with his beloved Jahero

Jahero came along with Riska, filling him with his hot seed. Jahero rested there inside of Riska for a moment, before he started to lick the cum off of Riska's member

Riska moaned in pleasure and blushed darkly. He didn't expet to have that part happen...but he was glad to be able to have Jahero inside him...he really loved it! In his mind he thought that this was better then his dream....so much btter....

"im not sure what to feel to be honest. I just ..with... " Jaher o looked confused at the less, never has something like this happened to him so fast. What was he going to do now. " Riska I"

Riska looked at Jahero and waited for him to continue. He knew it may not be good, whatever he would say, but he also knew Jahero seemed to have a hard time letting people down...and if he was going to let him down he knew it would show

"Hmm?"

He asked quietly

"In all my life, I have never felt this way with some just after one night. Not even with my wife god rest her soul. But my career, this what we didnt isnt right. I feel like i just got done raping you" jahero said slowling

Riska just nodded a bit, understanding what he meant...but he didn't feel the same way at all, he felt the complete opposite, but he would allow his words to be said.

"I suppose I understnad..."

He said quietly

"I feel fine about what just happened....I don't feel bad about it at all....really I don't...but I understand why you feel theway you feel."

He smiled a bit, his eyes shining a bit in the light