Another mans slave is another mans treasure ( could be 18+)

jahero

about a sex slave boy who freed himself from his Master by running away.Then he is captured again and given to another man by means of making the boy change his views of people and try and trust. But the boy is difficult and unwilling to trust. (there are two sides to the story, this is the good / less rough side i guess) Idea by

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• jahero

Name: Riska

Dislikes: All human kind

Hair: Black

Eyes: Green

Name: Jahero

Dislikes: Mis treatment of others

Hair: short and brown

eyes: Ocean blue.

Riska sat on the floor quietly and stared at the door that he was drpopped off at. He was in chains for his habbit of hitting people when he first sees them and he very much hates everyone. He sat there and slightly growled at the door, just waiting for someone to try and tame him again

Jahero was signing the rest of the papers needed before pushing away from his desk. " Mister Heamorea, There is a gift for you at the front door" his butler spoke to him from the other side of the room. He simply gave a nod and made his way to the front door. opening it to find a mess of chains and under them, a young man. " whats your name?"

Riska growled fircly and tried to lunge at the man talking, but the chains, which were held down by a sword and stuck in the ground.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!!"

He yelled with a lot of impatients and anger

Jahero heart half way smile a little. He bent down and grabbed onto the boys face, looking into his eyes. " Green eye.... that's good. Good , good man." Jahero let him go, and removed the sword and chains. Throwing the chains to the ground and holding the sword. " In the house, its going to rain soon. Im going to call you Green until you tell me your name"

Riska hissed a bit and watched the man closly as he removed the blade. He then went to run but was grabbed by a guy and threw to the ground at Jahero's feet

Man: "Be careful with him, he'll run if you let him! Put a collar on him and make him obey!"

Riska: Hissed oudly and tried hard to get free from the man that was now pinning him to the ground

Jahero raised his hand to quite the man. He bent down and pick up the young man. " he is light, whom had him last?" Jahero asked the man that was holding the young man down before

Riska slightly hissed but he felt a bit to dizzy to even procced with any kind of action.

Man: A man that had more then his fun starving man making him his pet....it's kind of funny"

Jahero took Green eyes into the house and slammed the door shut. He cant stand people like that. " I want this boy cleaned and seen by the medical staff please." jahero said as he handed green eyes to his staff.

Before Riksa could really do anything hepassed out. He hadn't been fed in days and felt very sick. He lay in the arms on the people holding him, almost so still that it seemed he was dead

A few days passed trying to get Green eyes in better shape.

Jahero was sitting in the chair right next to Riksa's bed. Reading up on some papers.

He took a moment to look at Riksa's poor body. He had gain a little weight but you could see all his bones. Jahero shock his head. Only time will tell what he could do with the boy

Riska sat up a bit, feeling a bit too dizy to remain laying down. He looked at the man and at the way he stared at his body and he looked away

"You are stareing at me...why..."

He asked a bit worried.

"And my name.....if I can remember it correctally it's Riska...but no one ever has used my name since I was sold at 2..."

When Riska spoke it made Jahero twitch a little. " I'm sorry, I was looking at your condition, but its nice to meet you finally Riska. Would you like to try and stand up?"

Riska sighed a bit and nodded. Likeing the way this guy asks him if he wants to do something rather then telling him he has to...

"Yes...please..."

He mumbled

Jahero moved softly towards Riska, slowly removing the IVs and other thinngs from his body. " Im going to lift you up, and take you to the bath. Its warmer in there." Jahero smiled and lifted Riska up and started towards the bath house only a few feet away. He was amazed at how light Riska was but wasnt surprised. He seemed to take kindly to kindness, but jahero still need to be careful of the boy. He may just not have the energy to fight but the thought wouldnt make Jahero give up on Riska. As they reached the bath, the air around them got warmer a degree or so - slowly and with care jahero but Riska on his feet in front of the bath door.

" Try to walk into the bath house Riska - there is a change of clothing in there for you, take your time. Ill be out here if you need me " Jahero said with a smile. First order build trust jahero thought

Riska slightly nodded and walked into the bath house alone, stumbling slightly as he walked. He sat down in the water after takeing off the thin clothing he had on him. The water was so warm and relaxing...Riska almost forgot everything around him and just enjoied the bath for a while.Soon he got out and got dressed in the clothes he was given, still feeling slightly weak as he walked to the door, Slowly he opened the door, being cautious as to what would happen if he did anything too reckless

Jahero had waited outside of the bath house, while Riska took a bath he did a few other things to pass the time. Hearing the sound of the bath door opened he turned to find, Riska standing in the door way. " You looking better, those cloths fit you well " He smiled

"Well now that your clean, and a bit healthier. There are so rules to living in this house. Everyone follows them , even my self. Walk with me, There is food waiting for us in the dinning room" Jahero started to walk " Rule number one, always act like a gentleman or young lady, which all depends on whom you are. In your case a gentleman. Rule two, everyone works around here - I rather you work at something your good at, but because i dont know what your good at I have you try out a few thing. " Jahero stopped and looked at Riska. " Please dont miss understand me. Your not here to be a slave or anything, you and here to live a safe life, but like everyone else whom lives here. You have to work to. We have lots of things for you to pick from as far as jobs go. Rule three - no stealing , I cant tell you how much i hate this act. There is no need to steal, just ask."

Riska noddedat everything and looked at the floor as he walked. He was use to having to constantallykeep his yes down and never make eye contact with anyone without permission

"Yes Sir..."

"Look at me when I talk to you Riska, its rude to look away, makes me think your not paying any mind to me" Jahero said as they entered the dining room. " Now lets eat. Ill sit here, you can sit next to me. You do know how to eat like a gentleman right?"

Riska looked up at the man and shook his head.

"I don't get to eat much...so when I do...I usually take small bites and sit in my room alone...so no...not really...I haven't ever been alowed to be seen by others...or even allowed to eat at a table..."

Jahero didnt say a word, he simply showed Riska to his sit, and started eating. " Do as i do Riska, you have a question just ask. "