• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 「viviD

• b.lueeyes

• Anime_Maniac_Leia

• Tetsu

Jun: An idiot, doesn't even see the post order.

...You're so mean, Jun. e_e or blunt, too blunt. KEEP YOUR THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF. *smacks Jun repeatedly* As you can see, yup, it's your turn. And then me. xD

Kyouya: At least she is able to not fall down when walking down the stairs. I would cry if i would have such an creator like that. Makes me look bad too.

....as if your one to talk. No seriously, i know the posting order but i meant with rainytea. She posted last time before me so i was asking if the posting order is now back to seat numbers.

Anyway, i will go make my post now.

Kyouya: You better be you dumb head.

How mean. :4yoyo22:

.... it is a bit short but that is the only thing i can put out for you guys right now since i am off now. Need to work tomorrow and still need to do something for it. <.>

And of course i didn't want you to wait for me.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Please don't feel the need to rush your posts! It's ok to take time and make sure you think it's good enough. We all agreed that it's ok as long as the new post is made within a week of the previous one. As long as you keep us updated on your status as well, we'll understand. Everyone gets busy. Also, the minimum requirement is only a paragraph, about 100 words, hahaha.

Speaking of being busy, I will be traveling and going to various conferences for business Oct. 21-26. I should be able to post at least every few days, but yeah, just some heads up. I'll remind you all again before I leave.

And I just got back from the land of NZ, and I'm back in the magical land of Aus. Which means I'm back at school, so I will need to check whether or not this site is active at school...

Don't rush your posts guys! Take your time, give yourself some room to breathe, yknow??

BTW.. i think for the King's orders, I'll have everyone take turns... so... the turns would be similar to our posting order.... so I made the second order, the third order would be.... the person who's after me in the RP order :) what do u think guys? btw

i sent u a message

Why do I feel like everyone's rushing? o_o or is it just me?

Then again, my post does seem rushed. lolol.

By the way, I stated in my first post that the only ones who knows his cellphone number is his parents and driver. He's a loner too and doesn't interact with his classmates. (And he has somewhat strict privacy, haha.)

I am sorry if Kyouya seems to be an asshole (Kyou: HEY!) but i wanted to try a different charachter since all my other chars are...well so innocent and so on. Secretly it is getting on my nerves at times too.

And yeah, i know i shouldn't rush but i have the habit of not wanting anyone to wait for me. I will feel bad if i do so. :(

Yay, posted! Thanks for waiting! And now,

's turn!

So that means I will write the third order, and any in-between King's Game texts are kind of free-for-all? Just so that it's crystal clear and everyone is on the same page.