Ou-sama Game: Kyokutan [Recruitment][Group RPG]

Tetsu

Hey guys. Just wanted to ask if i could join. I only know the basics of the 'King's game' itself. Never saw the movie or read the manga though....

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 「viviD

• b.lueeyes

• Anime_Maniac_Leia

• Tetsu

Ofc

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
... There'sreally no connection to the settings.. But if u got. The rough idea how the rp is going to

tumblr_mt1l07th8D1rtaxnko1_500.png

Name: (Last) Arakara, (First) Ren

Seat Number: 19

Sex: Male

Orientation: Gay, but not openly

Seme/Uke: Uke

Personality: Ren is fairly new to the class, but on majority he fit right in, being able to flit around to different groups of people without trouble. He is extremely intelligent; both in book-work and (usually) some common sense, however he has a fairly carefree, easy-going attitude. He is curious, a trait which often overrides his easy-going nature, which proves as useful as it can be harmful. One would think that he was brave in the face of adversity; and he is, however can be spooked and scared with some prodding.

Bio: Having moved to town the previous year to the storyline, Ren is fairly unknown in comparison to other students. However, his happy, easy-smiling attitude swayed nearly everyone; and he is greatly liked among his peers, and will do anything for someone else’s happiness, or so he thought. His father works as a local fisherman, while his mother is a housewife, who looks after his three year old sister, Akiko. He has been hiding his sexuality; it is one of the few things he is not particularly open about.

Others: Virgin, and hates bullying of any kind. He is the class tutor in histories and languages.

Ofc

... There'sreally no connection to the settings.. But if u got. The rough idea how the rp is going to be like, ur as good to join as any of the rest of us ....

And yeah blue.. As long as its not occupied :3

*stares at your character*

...I'm targeting you. XD

GO, JUN, GO!

Jun: ...No. *deadpan*

I think i can imagine how its going to be. :D

Knast_Kinem.jpg

Name:

Kyouya Nishijo

Seat Number:

Sex:

Male

Orientation:

Known to be gay, but he doesn't care.

Seme/Uke:

Seke

Personality:

If you would ask for the types in a school, you would easily be able to distinguish Kyou to be so called 'bad boy'. He doesn't care for others much and usually hates to talk to his classmates. He just sees school to be a pain in the butt and would love to skip but alas he knew that he needed his graduation from school. Though he hates to learn for school, he is listening to the lessons and getting medium based scores. If he would try, he would easily get better scores but he didn't care. Kyouya is part of the local gang and is easily pissed off. No matter if he is to small for his age, he certainly doesn't lack in strength. He does have a soft spot for girls and cats though.

Bio:

Kyouya grew up without parents. As long as he can remember, he had been living in the local orphanage. Just nobody wanted to adoped him. He didn't know the reason but it's to late now anyway. Until his 18 birthday he had been living in the orphanage and didn't care much about school. He rather joined the local gang and tried to create an image so that others didn't get to close to him. After growing up around so much guys, he somehow developed a feeling towards the same gender. He didn't hate girls but he couldn't imagine doing something with them. Guys were so much easier to seduce and easier going at one point. After reaching the legal age, he started living in a run down apartment managed by an old widow. She took care of Kyouya till now and she sees him as a son and Kyouya is grateful towards her so he often helps around the house and such.

Others:

Kyouya is a heavy smoker and his ears are littered with different piercings. Even a tattoo is decorating his back. His whitish hair is because of a genetic defect.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope he is okay, wanted to try something different charachterwise. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Hope he is okay, wanted to try something different charachterwise. :p

I noticed that all this characters are hot. *stares creepily*

Jun: ...Of all the creators in the world, why does it have to be you...?

HOW MEAN. TДT

Yippy~~ I'll have mine up by today (probably in about +3 hours) XD Thinking of making someone timid~ (shuush! no spoilers!) x3 First time making a timid character... hope I'll be able to handle him well... XD

Hmmn.. Good point.

Actually we can start with just four of us o.o and its true, i tend to get into writer's block when i control more than one character.

Anyway, since no one has started making a second app yet... I'll put it on hold while we discuss if we're gonna need a second OC or not

Alrighty then~ everyone gave their app right? and we have 5 people actually, tehy are

and myself. so when should we start?

Alrighty then~

! shall we start? you have to make the thread actually... xD

This turned out like Purifying the Impure where there is only 5 RPers to begin with x3 and at last I popped up x3