Ou-sama Game: Kyokutan [Recruitment][Group RPG]

Tetsu

BwGld5m.png?1

The Plot

Class 2-C of Shiratomi Highschool seems to be just like any other classes.The bully type, the out-and-open gay type, the prince type and all other kinds of people are mixed evenly in the class just like any others. However, everything changed when the whole class received a message from [King] which orders a command each day, each more extreme and daring from the previous. Disobedience results to punishment which usually means death. How will the class survive the [King's Game]?

The Rules of the Game

1. Everyone in the class is forced to participate.

2. One must obey the command sent by the King within 24 hours.

3. Those who do not obey will be punished.

4. There is absolutely no way to quit the King's game before it ends.

The Class Schedule

wxVCIWu.jpg?1

The Seat Plan

LVR8DZl.gif?1

The Student Profile

Photo:

Name:

Seat Number:

Sex:

Orientation:

Seme/Uke:

Personality:

Bio:

Others:

The Roleplay Rules

1.) YO Forum rules applies

2.) The Roleplayer must know how Ou-sama game works. Knowledge of the film and manga adaptions or original cellphone novel of the same name is appreciated.

3.) Killing of character is extremely prohibited unless discussed with the involved party AND unless it is an order from the [King]

4.) For now, I (the RP maker) will be the one controlling the orders of the king, and no one must make the [King] as his character.

5.) Post in a literate manner. The post requirement is 100 words or a paragraph consisting five sentences.

6.) Roleplayers must post within a week prior to the post of the last roleplayer. The roleplayer's turn will be skipped once he/she failed to post within the time duration allowed. Skipping two turns straight will make the Roleplayer kicked out from the roleplay. (credit to the HOTD roleplay for the idea). However, the roleplayer may notify any of the other roleplayers if he is taking an absence, stating his reason and the estimated time of return. His turn will be skipped until he returns, but he will be allowed to continue roleplaying when he comes back.

And.... the roleplayer who continuously fails to obey these simple rules may not be permitted to join my future roleplays.

The Posting Sequence

The Posting Sequence will be based on the seat number of each student in an ascending manner.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 「viviD

• b.lueeyes

• Anime_Maniac_Leia

• Tetsu

the window seat ehh... pretty good :) since I'm gonna be the first in sequence I'm taking the first seat.

NOTE: seat numbers are not decided through lastname (in alphabetical order).... they are decided by draws.

1383421_388438921281900_539204417_n.jpg

Name:

Sugiyama, Kazuya

Seat Number:

One

Sex:

Male

Orientation:

Bi

Seme/Uke:

Seme

Personality:

Frivolous, Easy-going and friendly. Kazu befriends almost everyone in the class and almost never really had fights with them. However, in spite of this, he never truly trust someone else, and never had someone close.

Bio:

Kazu had experienced a troubling past which made him what he is now. He was betrayed by someone close, someone he could consider a blood brother. Because of that, he never trust someone else. All he need is himself and himself alone. However, he doesn't act gloomy like what he thought he would be doing. Instead, he had friends more than what he ever had. He laughed, he flirted and he did crazy stuff with a lot of people he could consider friends. But he never trusted them. It was like in his eyes, these people he's enjoying the moment with could betray him any moment later. And because of that, he always put up his defenses and never let someone close to him. It was fine, and that's how it's going from now on. Because all he needs is himself

Others:

Kazu is somewhat a Narcissist.

x3 x3 I understand that feeling

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. But I'm doing mine's tomorrow. I wonder how I should describe my character... hmm.... x3 Describing is always the problem. Especially when you are up against odd characters... x3

OPTIONAL

install this

and this

for appearance.

23sc5z7.jpg

Name

(Last) Nagamine, (First) Jun

Seat Number

Sex

Male

Orientation

Bi

Position

Seke

Personality

He's practically a loner, not because he doesn't like to socialize nor does he hate his classmates, it's just that; it's not like he needed it, he didn't need to interact with anyone, what's the point? He's kind of emotionless since he doesn't react a lot, looking as if bored with his life. He's a daydreamer and is kinda slow when called while doing so or procrastinating. He's a bit sluggish. Though when he concentrates and gets serious, he's entirely different.

Blunt. Cryptic. Monochrome. An intellectual student with a way of words. The 'cool kid'.

Bio

His family is rich; his father is the vice-president of a famous company while his mother works as a secretary for the President of Japan and an only child. They're always busy ever since he was a kid but they try to at least have free time to spend time with him. Life for him is a bit dull, nothing exciting happening and everyday so boring. He puts a distance between him and the people around him because he really doesn't try to fit in, why would you change yourself just for these strangers? Those kinds of people annoy him, trying to hide their real selfish self.

Others

He reads books to pass the time, his favorite genre is mystery. Half of books he read are all about detective novels. Not picky when it comes to food as long as it's edible. He really doesn't like people at all.

theme song

[inspiration]

CLICK

BUMP.

join people~! 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

by the way,

your character pic is not working for me. xD

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this movie~! Can I take seat 19?

How many people do you want here...can we take more than one character? Also, my profile may take a little while...

Alrighty~~ here is my app~!!

P.S- I read the manga and it's like... whoa! XD But I think I'll watch the movie some other time, a time when my parents aren't around :3 x3

Photo:

Kanda-anime-guys-9099997-473-500.jpg

Name:

[Last name] Himura, [First Name] Sora. So Himura Sora (as you say it in traditional japanese way)

Seat Number:

Sex:

Male

Orientation:

Oddly Bisexual

Seme/Uke:

Seke

Personality:

Sweet, Kind, carefree, smart, is somewhat a tsundere but it's not that noticeable, selfless and always puts the people he love instead of him which makes it a bad point. His other side is somewhat sinister. If you hurt one of his special people, he might just kill you. He is also determined.

Bio:

The Himura family is a prosperous family with most of the family members being really successful. The reason why I said 'most' is because his mother failed to do so. His father is also successful but no one is his entire family including his mom but excluding his dad accept him or even understand him. Known as the 'black sheep' of the family, Sora was long ago thrown away by the family. Things aren't that bad as his father gives him full support and will accept whatever decision Sora takes. But the problem lies with his mother.

Ever since Sora was born, his mother has gone into depression and is currently admitted in the hospital. She is getting recovered but the family who already shunned them out refuse to accept this. His mother wishes Sora to become a doctor but Sora wishes to be a photographer instead. This clash resulted in him moving out of his home and living alone in a house with no one except him. He has an elder brother, 2 younger twin brothers and a younger sister. Happy life? probably. But, he is one complicated case. I'm talking about his mental issues. He is his mother's son.

Others:

Sora is also called 'Sky' by his other friends online. Online gamer and a person who knows how to hack. Huge gamer as well but nothing can beat his obsessions for photography.

I'm going to read the MANGA when my parents aren't around, so it's kind of even I guess. XP I have TWO characters in mind and I can't DECIDE. Cause I don't know if I can have two just yet...

Why don't you post one of them? OwO

But the real question is that will you be able to handle 2 characters? OwO

Well, I've handled NINE before at the same time having to post them at the same time, while another person was handling six...I should be okay. It just depends, cause of time zones and there aren't many Australians here...

Oh, and me/ I haven't got them written yet. Profiles take me a while. I'm pretty quick with posting and knowing my characters and what they'd say and do...but I need to make 'em first and that takes me some time.

Oh... I understand. XD I'm actually quite the opposite x3 I do bio's and personalities well but the posting is a bit... ehh... XD and then boom! an emotional reply comes up before mine and I'm just thinking 'What would my character do?! aughhh! QwQ' XDD

Hmmn.. Let's go with one OC per RPer for now... But I might abolish the odea since there's just four of us... If we're gonna make another OC, i think its better to categorize them as primary/secondary. Primary is our main character, while secondary are like.... NPC we control (and they are allowed to be killed) o.o just a draft idea