「恋愛小説? ❤」・hell no ✕

「viviD

OPTIONAL:

install this

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

for appearance.

P
lot

Wataru Tsuyoshi had everything he wanted in high school; popularity, starter member of the soccer team, great grades, the top 2 of the school. It all crashed by his arch-nemesis (who he proclaimed as a 'rival'); [your character's full name] who is much more popular, the ace of the soccer team, excellent grades, the top 1 of the school. Blackmailed, he became his rival's slave until the end of year. Why?!

"Because I like you."

What the hell?! What will happen to Tsuyoshi in the hands of [your character's first name], the sweet nice guy who wasn't nice at all?

R
ated

18+

G
enre

Comedy, Romance, School Life, Drama, Shounen Ai, Yaoi

T
he
U
ke

Tsuyoshi is cocky, confident, brash and can be rude (yet still maintains to be popular). He likes being number 1 and tries to one-up his 'rival' though his 'rival' easily wins which irritates him and vows to defeat him again and again, showing a stubborn, determined side. He's scared of ghosts and horror but tries to act tough.

T
he
S
eme

Who puts up a front face, nice and sweet but has a hidden side.

(But not psychotic or anything.)

L
ooking
F
or

Good Grammar.

Experienced.

Can write more 4 or more paragraph.

Creative.

[i will check your rp(s) to see how good you are.

I'm quite picky.]

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• b.lueeyes

• 「viviD

This may seem like a strange reply given I'm new to this particular site; however, I am rather experienced in RP on other sites. I'm rather interested. I'm no stranger to longer posts, and the plot sounds fantastic!

I thought no one would like to do this.

Hm. Okay! :'D

Um, I hope you're willing to be patient with me, there are times where I would reply late. I apologize in advance.

I'll try to post my character's profile after school. LOL, I'm already late and I still haven't took a bath. :x

That's alright! I have school too, I understand completely. Definitely willing to be patient as long as it's returned! There are going to be times when I won't be able to reply immediately...but usually I'm fairly good at posting. Is there anything other than what you've specifically mentioned that you'd like for my character?

Other than he's sweet and nice like a gentleman but well, has an hidden side that not a lot knows. Except Tsuyoshi thanks to being blackmailed. Haha.

That is all, everything else is up to you. c:

Oh, here's the character sheet;

IMAGE:

NAME:

DISLIKES:

ORIENTATION:

PERSONALITY:

BIO:

EXTRA:

sl61cj.jpg

NAME: (Last) Wataru, (First) Tsuyoshi.

DISLIKES: Being number 2, his rival, fakes, his rival, bees, his rival, ghosts, his rival, horror and oh, his rival.

ORIENTATION: Straight?, in-denial Bi.

PERSONALITY: Cocky, confident, brash and can be rude (yet still maintains to be popular). He likes being number 1 and tries to one-up his 'rival' though his 'rival' easily wins which irritates him and vows to defeat him again and again, showing a stubborn determined side. He's scared of ghosts and horror but tries to act tough. Tsuyoshi like attention, in other words, an attention-seeker. He sulks like a kid when things don't go his way. And has an ego.

BIO: His dad is an engineer, his mom is an lawyer and his little sister is in elementary. Normal loving family, Tsuyoshi grew up spoiled yet independent the same. His mother wanted a girl to dress up but Tsuyoshi was born, instead of being disappointed she thought of other things that Tsuyoshi himself wanted to erase. He loved being praised ever since he was in elementary, it gave him satisfaction and lots of people looked at him proudly, his life revolved being number 1 until high school where he found out that someone who's in the same class as him was better. That day, he declared to his arch-nemesis that he will not lose to him. Thus, the one-sided rivalry competition.

EXTRA: When he was a little kid, his mom always dressed him up with frilly dresses and makes him pose like a girl. It was Tsuyoshi's nightmare and whenever he thinks about it, he shudders.

He owns a dog named 'Chi-chan', yes, his dog is a girl.

tumblr_mt2av3p7KJ1sg3upro1_500.jpg

NAME: (Last) Watanabe, (First) Katsu

LIKES: Soccer, Japanese food, having control of situations, chocolate, people-watching, Tsuyoshi, music, horror movies, winning, martial arts, and Tsuyoshi.

DISLIKES: Stupidity, his parents, cats, losing, sappy-love stories, losing, and people underestimating him.

ORIENTATION: Supposedly straight, but knows he’s definitely gay. Plays it straight because it’s fun.

PERSONALITY: Generally, Katsu comes across as a kind, easy-going gentleman; intelligent, charming and sweet, helpful to anyone in need. He is always in some kind of leadership role; and seems to be able to convince people of anything; greatly admired by most for his talents in sports and academics. However, he has a hidden mean streak that is rarely seen by anyone, somewhat manipulative and cocky. Katsu is fiercely competitive and takes opportunities when they arise, and adores a challenge.

BIO: Katsu is the second son of a high-standing yet controversial Japanese politician and his publicist. His older brother, Kenta, currently plays professional A-League soccer in Australia, and is seven years older; Katsu, as a child, idolised him, which began his love of soccer. He lived in Australia with his mother until the age of fifteen, when he moved to Japan to live with his father. Upon starting at his new high school, he was instantly popular among his peers, except for one. Wataru Tsuyoshi. He was intrigued by him, because he was different; and wasn’t swayed by him easily. He sees him as a challenge, which he is determined to crack; and one that he’s grown rather fond of.

EXTRA: Lives in his own apartment a fair way away from school funded by his dad; runs each morning to school before practice. Hates cats, and is wary of dogs because of an incident when he was a child. Has a bad habit of smoking (when no one else is around) when faced with stress or a distasteful situation. His mother was his father’s mistress; Kento is only his half-brother from his mother’s side.

(Sorry that took so long!)

no worries!

INSTANT RABU. (●´∀`)ノ♡

oh yeah. i have to post to start.

or do you want to post first, desu?

Lol, sorry about that. I'm glad you liked my character; I had to trawl through MASSES of pictures to try and find something to match the character I had in mind...

Nah, I don't mind. XD Haha, ikr? I know how you feel. I did that so many times even though I found some good pics, it didn't felt right for my character so off to find another one again. XDD

But hey, it's worth it unless your partner had a character that you didn't have in mind. @_@

POSTED~

uggh, it's short. i apologize. >_

That's fine! Don't worry, really; it's a great post. That's getting towards the usual length of my posts... now I'm beginning to feel inferior...

Question, however; this begins during second year...is this just after Katsu's arrived, or is it like, later? I didn't quite understand.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait! I figured it out, lol. Sorry~!

Inferior? Dang no, your post is longer than mine! YOU AWESOME PERSON YOU.

I'm already loving this rp. omfg. (●´∀`)ノ♡

XD gonna reply nao.

Wow, thanks! I had to admit though, I kinda tried to MAKE SURE it was longer...I'm still proving myself, you know!

And ikr? This is going to be awesome~!

We need to sort out our time zones, lol, because otherwise we aren't going to get any posting done, like, ever.

So; I'm UTC + 10:00, being in S.East Australia.

Okay, so six hours apart.

And lol, usually during school I wouldn't mind not sleeping at all (usually I don't), but I'm on my holiday and I like to sleep... I sound like I'm complaining, sorry, I don't mean to! D:

Haha, not sleeping when school time but sleeps like a log in holidays. Like me. XD

You're not complaining or anything and lol. I often talk like I complain which I usually am. *covers face* geck.