+~+~~+~+Beauty In Death+~+~~+~+ October.Night&Vallewida (18+ [No Joke...])

Shi.No.Tobiko

It ended so sadly.

A life that had been shrouded in pain.

Devoured by one who was kept so close.

Death.

With anyone it was usually a touchy subject. Usually reminding others of their own mortality. Had they lived their life to the fullest? It usually sent thoughts running rampant through their minds of varying degrees. Most would fear of the act themselves, fear what lies beyond their physical imprisonment. Some would wonder, if they were dying with meaning, if they had done something worth while. Others would wonder how their loved ones would feel once they've passed. More would fear of Time forgetting them, leaving them behind to simply rot in the ground or in a pot on a shelf. Even in the midst of a disaster, where many lose their "Precious" lives, people still come together to help each other along and live. Life is a never ending battle of fighting to keep up, it is in the nature of a being to. A constant struggle uphill, and yet they think that is what is worth fighting for.

And there are those who would embrace it. They would give anything to visit that world beyond their own mortality. To be able to go home. Those who are unafraid of death, where it cannot come sooner to them to reunite them with something better than the grief of needing to live.

Life being viewed as the tragedy and death as beauty, the salvation to a never ending fight.

Eternal Rest.

It happens for most, though for him. It meant fulfilling his duties to one who had given everything for even a taste of a soul that was revered to be worth a last meal. He could picture the mouth of that faithful Demon salivating, waiting for the time to come to devour that which gives his fleshy prison life. It was the agreement.

'You lie. Even though you promised to stay alive until I reached one...'

That Demon had kept his promise to keep him alive until the time had come to take his soul from him. The contract bound him to the Demon. Once the time had come that everyone who he had sworn vengeance on was dead, his soul would belong to him, and him alone. To devour and enjoy at his leisure.

'I will deliver Death unto you before long.'

Those words echoed in his ears as he sat perched on the stone throne as stormy hues flickered up to regard bright orbs of fire that stared back at him. Teal locks tainted his vision as he peeked up to admire the fallen architecture that surrounded him, acting as his final resting place. The mark glowed faintly in his right eye, as he mentally commended Sebastian for choosing such an exquisite final resting place.

Ciel was at peace as he turned back to regard Sebastian one last final time.

The time they had spent together was and always would be treasured to him. If he could even remember the time they spent together once his soul was devoured. The thought sent a twinge of sadness through him, as if playing a melancholy note on the string of a violin. He would certainly do his best.

What awaited him once his soul was devoured? Was it like sleeping? Just empty darkness?

His thoughts were snapped clean out of his mind as he heard Sebastian tell him he would be as gentle as possible. The it would hurt just a bit. With a shake of his head, Ciel protested softly to him shaking those teal locks. It was finally coming out. Though he had played the part of Master, it was clear who was holding the King in this game board of Chess that his life poised itself on.

"No. Make it painful to your heart's content. Engrave the pain of being alive into my soul..."

Those words were the last of his orders as Master. If it could even be called an order. Stormy Oceanic hues gazed back at the Demon, and watched in peace as Ciel regarded his request. Yes, his whole life had been painful, he wanted to remember it well, every last moment of it.

He wanted to remember the pain of the burned mark into the soft ivory skin. Elizabeth and her ability to cry. Perhaps she had cried twice as hard for her fiance's lack of the ability. Thoughts of his servants passed through his mind, how they would cope and survive without him there, without Sebastian to lead them. Those feelings he saw glittering through the fog on their trip to his resting place, so beautiful... Everything in death was beautiful... Though most were not painful to him, they would be to those he was leaving behind.

His eye patch slipped from his skull, revealing both eyes to Sebastian. His heart thumped his blood sped through their veins as if to get the most out of their functions before slowing to a stop and cooling in a lifeless corpse.

~Yes... Never let me forget... The pain of my life, the trials I put you through... Make me pay for every little moment...~ He thought as Sebastian flooded his vision.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shi.No.Tobiko

• OctoberNight

It had been years since that fateful day. But Sebastian had kept true to his word of his Master. Pain. If that's what he wanted, the demon would gladly give it.

Despite on the outside, it appeared overgrown and abandoned, the Mansion stayed completely intact, and in use. It was almost always kept dark, and some tales, that have long become like local myth, claim to have seen a candle in the window of the main bedroom that liked to move to the main study. It would stay lit for a couple ours, then disappear.

Everyone stayed away, and that's exactly what was wanted.

Sebastian went about his daily life, and did so alone. The cook, the maid and the gardener had been dealt with soon after the death of his Master Ciel. They were sent to work for the queen, but the Mansion was let in tact. Unbeknownst to the queen, he still stayed there. It was on record that he had left the country. It was also unknown, that her Watchdog, was still alive. In a manner of speaking.

Sebastian kept true to his word.

Pain.

It was all Ciel's. Sebastian wouldn't admit to anyone else that he found the young man very alluring, and that he had desperately, and surprisingly missed his company. So his Master's request, gave joy to his otherwise cold heart.

As Sebastian made his rounds about the Mansion, he then decided it was time. Tonight was the night. Clearing everything away he started down a long dark corridor. Into his Master's chambers he crept, with a single candle in his hand.

There was a study, that then led off through two double doors into the bedroom. He turned to lock the doors, out of habit he supposed, then threw open the bedroom doors, and there, lying in a glass coffin, surrounded by mounds of blue roses was Ciel. As beautiful as he ever was. His hands were clasped over his stomach, with the same blue roses and a gorgeous Gothic ivory rosary wrapped around them. His pale flesh like a powdered porcelain. Unblemished and perfect. It would have been just how they buried him, but with one difference. He was no longer the young boy he used to be, but older.

"Happy Birthday, Master." He lifted the glass top and stroked the cold flesh. No, he wouldn't really allow his Master to die just yet. ... His soul was trapped. Constantly wrestling darkness. And so he had for the past few years. "Your stasis is complete. Come back to me now...." He removed his gloves and placed his demon seal hand upon Ciel's unmoving chest. "Take the breath of life once more, open thine eyes and return soul bound to me." A glow shimmered underneath his palm. A small rosy tint started to seep into Ciel's cheeks and fingertips before the light surrounded him, and in a flash, his back arched and his eyes snapped open as he gasped, bringing in his first take of air in over five years.

The demon seal on his eye shone like fire as his brain wracked with pain, and confusion, chest feeling sore as his still heart started to beat once more. As he lay there, Sebastian reached into the coffin and pulled him up, Ciel's eyes still unfocused.

"Welcome Home, Master...."

Sebastian-Ciel-ciel-x-sebastian-27844325-500-500_zpsc75a5d1a.jpg

His sleep had been dreamless. Nothing but darkness filled him for what felt like an eternity. No dreams, no thoughts, just eternal suspension. Though he appeared dead to the world around him, Sebastian had kept him suspended to an extent. His body continued to age, as if he were living everyday. Sebastian it seemed had stayed true his own nature. Through the time that passed, his measurements were taken everyday to be able to give him clothes that fit.

If anyone in his family could see him, most would say he had a stature like his father's...

His fiance.... Little Elizabeth. Her grief had filled her for so long when the word reached her home about Ciel's death. Though she had always remembered Ciel, always keeping composure through everything and like him, she pushed through. He demeanor had changed. She turned colder, and became less excitable. Her grief for her fiance had led her to channel some of his personality through her.

Though the years had not been kind to her, she pushed through, holding everything in. Even when she had been betrothed to a new husband. She admitted everyday that she loved him, and that she was happy. Though she could never let go of the boy who's teal hair had captured her heart since childhood.

There were days when she would take trips over to the Phantomhive mansion. The gates were locked and chained, though it didn't stop her from standing there every so often to reflect upon their past. As the years passed on, so did she... Eventually even she stopped coming around as she moved on with her life.

Finally, 5 years had passed.

Ciel's 18th birthday...

His teal hair was longer. Still cut though as if Sebastian had been taking care of him for years, keeping him groomed and dressed in the finest attire. Almost as if it were giving Sebastian the selfish illusion that he were living, to keep around, to give him company in that large empty estate.

His body was slender, not completely helpless though, Sebastian must have been sure to make sure and take care to exercise his body as well. Keeping a suspended body had taken work. Sustenance, exercise, upkeep. It must have been exhausting, though not for such a dedicated Servant...

How long would he continue to be one though...?

As Sebastian stood there, looking down at the pale figure of his Master. When he began to undo what he did to ensure Ciel would continue to age, much like waiting for a fine wine to age, he awakened him.

"AHGH HHHHNN!" His back arched as life breathed through his veins, forcing him to painfully awaken from his death like slumber. His mind awakened to a fog, Ciel had no thoughts, nothing as his body trembled with newly found life. His eyes flung open as the curse mark burned into his retina, his iris, the ball... Agony spread throughout his being as he tore the flowers to shreds in his fingers.

"AHHGH! HHGHN! Hhhhhhhhghhh!" Every breath was painfully dry and ragged as he inhaled.

Pain...

Everything hurt and vision was lost to him. Those eyes focused on nothing as he tried to look around. He stared into darkness as conscious thoughts filled his mind. Elizabeth, Servants, Sebastian...

"Se... Se... Bastian..." He muttered dryly as he gasped for air. "Am.... Ghk... I... Ffinally... D... Dead..." He whispered. To him, it had only been mere seconds... His voice... Sounded so foreign to his own ears. What happened to him the course of dying?

"Master...." Sebastian replied with almost a longing in his voice. He tried desperately to keep it formal and business-like, but the pain Sebastian himself had felt. Taking care of him all these years, like a semi-live doll. No conversations, nothing but quiet. Eerie quiet. Oh he had talked to Ciel while he was 'asleep', just to make it seem a little less strange, but he wasn't so sure that had made it less strange at all.

But now he was back, and the intense stillness that had permeated the Mansion would dissipate, and the sound of his Master's voice, and even rare laughter, (even if it was of sarcasm, or evil intention) would echo in the halls once again.

"You...died, in a sense...." He supported Ciel as he tried to get his motor function back, and stand on his own two feet. Despite the care of Sebastian over the years, he would still be weak. "I have kept you with me... I gave you what you desired....and now, your heart, your soul---your body is all mine.

Deep down Sebastian felt a thrill. He was finally going to be able to take his full claim, to do as he willed, and this time.... it was Ciel who was going to bow.

"You do remember our deal...don't you...Master?" He said this last part with a sarcastic relish, almost daring Ciel to talk back, to be the arrogant little smart-ass he always knew. He had missed their banter so badly.

Midnight moonlight spilling in through the windows, glinted off the clear glass casket that housed Ciel's body. The roses around his body became crushed as Ciel's body jerked to life. He was struggling. His body was in a state of perpetual agony as every molecule sprang to life at once. The sensation of knives jabbing up his bones split through the fog of drowsiness. His vision was still shadowed as his brain fought to send signals to the eyes to register sight. After so many years of being theoretically frozen, his mind trapped in itself, thinking he was dead.

His arm trembled sporadically as he fought to grasp onto Sebastian's arm who simply remained calm and collected like he had so many years ago. Performing with grace and the utmost perfect demeanor. His lungs wheezed as they fought to remember how to breathe again. Every cell in his body felt inflamed and every moment of being awake was spent in this acute state of agony. His throat was dry and cracked as he turned his stormy hues up to the direction of Sebastian's voice, as if trying to look at him. The depths were unfocused as Sebastian worked to help him up.

"AHGH! That... Hurts!" He muttered as Sebastian continued to make him move....

The fine material that had been used to make the outfit he donned stretched around his features and moved easily with his quivering body. It was almost as if he were in a state of shock, some could say he was in a state of shock. His blood was cold, his core temperature low as he shivered sitting up on the plush pillows that lined the bottom of the casket. Ciel only spoke when he felt himself to be composed. the words Sebastian spoke sparked fire in his veins as he retorted to him.

"Se... Bastian... This... Was not... In the contract... My soul was to be yours... I ordered you to engrave the pain of living into it... That did not mean keep me alive... What... Have you... Done...?" Ciel forced out as he pushed Sebastian's hands away from him as he forced his body to move on it's own. Something was off. His voice was different, he didn't feel... Right... He grit his teeth in a small snarl, his body trembling uncontrollably as he struggled to stay sitting up.

"What... Have you... Done to me...?" He said darkly again waiting his faithful Butler's answer. If he wasn't dead, then the contract was not yet fulfilled. He knew he was a demon, knew that Demons were tricky and underhanded, though he had remembered that they lived by the contracts they made.

"My body... My Heart... Were not apart of the... Contract..." He snipped to him as he reached up to touch his face. "I can't see... Sebas... Tian..." His lips curled down in that frown he perpetually wore.

Sebastian smiled devilishly.

"I have done what Master asked....what better way to engrave pain upon your soul than this exact situation? You might find things a bit awkward at first, you've grown." He caressed the side of Ciel's face, before pulling back. "It's your birthday...your 18th to be precise." He couldn't help it, the demon was finding pleasure in his confusion. Ciel's voice had indeed changed but he could still catch the hint of his young tenor.

"You officially died." he continued. "That means you are mine to do as I wish. And this is what I wish."He leaned forward to let Ciel touch his face. then grabbed his chin, pulling it up to stare straight into his eyes. "And tonight, I'm ravenous....as soon as you gain your strength back, I will begin to feed."

Ciel had shivered with each breath, and he dared to slip his arm up under the young man's legs.

"Shall I... carry you as always?" He teased. "We must get you out of this coffin and into a warm bed. Sebastian couldn't help but tease, jeer and taunt this boy. He knew if anything would get Ciel's blood pumping again, it would be with that fiery pompous attitude. The urge to feed that chaos was invigorating, he yearned for more. "Should I re-dress you too?"

That voice was low as the chuckling drifted into his ears, sending a shiver down his spine. He was supposed to be dead not alive! Sebastian had gone a step too far, saying this was what he wanted. No! He wanted it to be painful! Not to stay alive and continue to live! It was supposed to be quick, painful, and then drift into nothingness... His own voice was deeper, sultry... He no longer sounded like the child he used to be. As he moved his legs, he could feel there was more... More of him... Sebastian... Ciel sneered out in his mind.

His 18th birthday... He missed 5 years of his life being dead... He should be missing the rest of his life to death not just 5! He shouldn't be alive! His teeth grit down as he focused on the sound of Sebastian's voice, still unable to see as he teased him through his blindness. a growl rumbled in his throat as he snapped at Sebastian.

"This is in no way what I asked ffff... For! Sebastian!" He said sharply as he continued to talk through his small tantrum.

Officially dead...? As in he was in the records as dead? Everyone believed him to be dead? That wouldn't last for long as he would make sure of that. If he was alive he was going to be the Ciel Phantomhive he once was.

When he made that note, shock struck through him like lightning as Sebastian grabbed his chin forcing him to pay attention as he told him this is what he wanted. What is it that he wanted...? Even as Sebastian tried to intimidate him, Ciel knew better than to simply back down. He reached up with his trembling hand to grasp onto Sebastian's hand as he tried to force it from his face.

"How... Dare you... Sebastian... Touch me like... This... Hhhngh..." Pain thrummed through his body with every breath, every movement... When would it stop? Would it ever stop he wondered as Sebastian stepped back only to lean forward to lift him up bridal style.

"Stop... Hnn... Teasing me... Like this... Sebastian! If... I am not truly dead... Then the contract... HGHK! Isn't... AGH! COMPLETED!"He yelled out as he simply laid into Sebastian who held him. He could hardly hold himself up let alone walk. His body trembled as he growled laying against Sebastian. The fire in his blood had it boiling as he ached to match Sebastian like he once did...

Sebastian never lied...

Like he once had 5 years ago...

As Sebastian held him, he could feel the weight. It was warm, pulsing and much different than a limp body. Sure it wasn't as heavy, since dead weight was more, but this was more fulfilling. It was more than holding up what was nothing more than a shell. But as he tried to adjust, Ciel kept moving, and having a fit.

"I would advise you stop, My Lord, you're eighteen today, and you're throwing a tantrum like a child!" He had had enough of this. For five years he did something to the effect of babying him. He had no choice, but now he was too close to let him slip away in a fury. No more niceties, he obviously wasn't getting the same in return. Sebastian quickly dropped Ciel's legs and let them hit the floor. "If you want to continue acting this way, then you can do this, on your own...." Ciel could feel his butler's grip loosening on his body, until he completely let go, forcing the young man to try and stand on his own. "You're an adult now, after all." He continued to mock him, he knew this would bring his strength faster. It would push him to start walking, even if it was only to reprimand Sebastian.

'I'd like to see him try...' He mused to himself.

"What you fail to realize...." Sebastian said silkily, "is that you did fulfill your contract. You died. But right as your souls started to leave, I claimed it, as I was supposed to. Once in my grasp, I was able to manipulate it as I wished. I kept it inside your body. You are MINE now. Everything you are is mine, and to keep you in line, to keep you from blabbing your 'christ-like' return, you are to be kept under lock and key, and serve me as I planned."

He approached Ciel who was wobbling and on the verge of falling over as he gripped the table next to the coffin. "I intend to feed from you----I will break your skin, your spirit, and take from you what sustenance and or energy that I wish to keep me satisfied. And anything else I choose. You are my pound of flesh....My Lord." He added with sarcasm.

Ciel started to realize the plan, the evil and wicked ideas and plots that twisted and turned through the depths of his Butler's mind. A Demon was in control, his Demon... but now, a pain was to be felt in a whole different way. One Ciel never thought possible. He was nothing more than a blood doll now, a source of his food and drink, a source of energy to be preyed upon. Every inch of him, every bit of flesh no longer belonged to him, but to this Demon that claimed him from day one. Had this been his plan all along?

"What's the matter, My Lord?" He asked with a mock tone of concern. "Having a bit of trouble getting used to your big boy knickers?" A malicious sneer overtook his face.

As he laid there his eye throbbed painfully as if it were on fire. He had every bit of trouble trying to sit still as he endured it. If he thought living in eternal darkness, without thought, feeling, movement, or desires, Ciel seemed to be in a whole other world of what was considered torturous. He pushed back on Sebastian as he tried to separate himself from him.

"Sebastian... Stop this... Do not... Treat me like... A Child!" He growled out as the pain in his eye increased. "Ahgh!" He couldn't help but cry out even as Sebastian stopped and let his feet drop to the floor. Wait... His feet were touching the floor. Teal hair drifted into those Stormy and glowing hues as Ciel looked up at Sebastian who simply smiled at him as if he were going to teach him a lesson. His legs trembled as Sebastian's hold loosened on his torso as he began to let him go.

"Sebastian! I can't! Walk! Ahgh!" He was mocking him, teasing him as he left him to struggle on his own two feet. He grasped onto the table that sat next to the casket. Ciel had been so unstable on his feet, he fell into it, needing to lay down on it as he clumsily, in his state of unsteadiness, knocked over a vase that held more of those beautiful Roses. He gasped when his body was wracked with excruciating pain as he slipped from the table to crash onto the floor. Those knives were back and stung through his bones as he looked up in the darkness towards Sebastian's voice. Damn this blindness... When would it pass?

He grit his teeth as he listened to Sebastian mock him. He couldn't live being kept locked up, no there would be a way out of the mansion. He knew every nook and cranny of it... Unless Sebastian had made any changes. Did Sebastian want him to feel trapped and helpless? There was no way he would get so low as to serve Sebastian. He could feed from his as agreed. The rest was just a simple plan of Sebastian's...

"No..." It was true that he had begun to see the twisting thoughts and plots of that Demon who was in control... Sebastian intended to make Ciel feel what he felt, being a servant for so long under him... He intended to make him lower than he ever been. Ciel though was not giving up his crown without a fight...

"You will... Uhngh... Eat my soul... ahgn... Everything else... Hnk! Heh... Heh... I won't... Make it easy on you..." He forced the last words out before he coughed. Slowly, Ciel began to try and grope around, making and attempt to move on his own... He was never one to take the easy path on anything, no. Sebastian was right. He was an adult. He could do this on his own.

"No... Trouble... Uhngh... At all..." He grunted as he began to crawl, halfway dragging his body mere inches before he had to stop and catch his breath, giving his trembling body a moment to rest and calm down before forcing himself to move again blindly.

"There's a bit of that moxie I'm used too." Sebastian cooed. "Come now... hurry and gather your strength, I won't stand to be any hungrier than I have to." The room, despite it being dark, outside was waning into the early hours of the morning. "It has to be at night." The demon's patience was growing extremely thin.

He watched Ciel roll about on the floor like an infant.

"Do you have any idea...." he chuckled darkly. "What you look like? It's quite unbecoming of you... but I suppose for a former King, most would be wallowing like this."

How dare he.

"If you'd like me to remind you of your place... I will do so quite gladly, Ciel..." He said his name. Not a title. Not Lord, not Master, but his name. He was playing with fire, and he absolutely reveled in it. He took a few steps towards Ciel, looking down at him, red eyes aglow. "You'll force me to feed off of you while you're weak. And trust me, I'd rather not do that if I don't have to. I don't think you'd be pleased with the results either."

As if to add insult to injury, he knelt down and gently pat the top of Ciel's silken locks.

"You've filled out quite nicely... I am pleased with my job well done. Now if only you could walk, unlike this waddling on the floor like a newborn pup..."

"Quit... Mocking me you filthy.... MUTT!" He yelled out at Sebastian like the foulest curse word that had been created. For Sebastian, it would be. Though his body was not used to movement, his mind was still very much in tact as he recalled the way Sebastian reacted to Pluto the dog. Of course a feline lover like him would feel a bitterness towards dogs... What better way to insult a man like that to call him a mutt. Not even worthy to be called a dog with a pedigree.

Ciel was having enough trouble hobbling around on his hands and knees upon the cold floor. He was still freezing, his body temperature was still below where it should have been. Growling, he reached up and forced Sebastian's hand away from the dark teal hair on the top of his head.

"I will not sit here while you call me, a former King... I am only like this because you have done this! You have no right to say such things to me or treat me as such! Sebastian! I order you to help me onto the bed! Now!" He cried out as he did his best to ignore every little jab that Sebastian prodded at him with. He was more than annoyed from what he was doing to him, teasing him like this...

Teal hair drifted down into those unfocused eyes, there was fog and darkness around... Damn it! He couldn't see let alone walk as he crawled, turning away from the sound of Sebastian's voice as he made his way slowly along the floor. Though it was a humiliating position to say the least, Ciel still refused to put his pride up on the shelf as he still commanded the ground as if he were still that young man with his cane fiery dignity.

Sebastian's eyes flashed wildly with anger, as he bent down again, grabbing Ciel by his collar, pulling him up.

"Do not...ever....EVER call me that again you little brat! I've babysat you for years, and now its my time. I've done and endured some ridiculous things to protect you, to save you. Those idiot servants, that incessantly irritating bitch of a fiancee of yours!" He pulled Ciel close to him, putting him on his feet but still holding him by the collar, forcing him to look up at him. "You... DIED you selfish brat. You made the deal. By your Death, your soul is mine." He continued to hold tight to him as a fanged grin spread across his face.

"And go on, command me again.... notice how the first time didn't work."

He was right. Ciel had ordered him to place him onto the bed. Sebastian made no effort to move to do such a task. Instead he had jerked him right off the ground and held him firmly.

"I am not under your control anymore, you are under mine. And I have no more time to waste." He poked Ciel's forehead and his vision slowly started to come into focus. He had a glimpse of Sebastian as he remembered him, before he tilted his head back, and darkness that was not from outside, crept into the room. A snow of black feathers rain down from nothingness. Horns upon his head grew, and a curtain of wings encased him. When the parted, he stood in all his demonic glory, his true from, the day Ciel first saw him.

His long black claws extended out and ran up Ciel's neck. Chills shot through the young man's body as he hadn't been in the presence of this in a very long time. His situation was becoming painfully obvious now.

"Playtime is over..."

He was under the reign of an Archdemon.

As Ciel started to move, he caught the sound of a growl above him just before those pristine gloves stretched over the Demon's fingers as they curled around the fine cotton collar of his shirt. He tried to pull back only for a moment as his frown turned into a slight snarl, matching Sebastian as best he could as he lifted him up off the ground. His joints creaked and ached with every motion. His limbs were still much too weak to be able to fend him off. The young man's arms trembled as he reached up to hook his fingers over Sebastian's arm as he spoke with venom tipped words.

Even as Sebastian spoke, pleading his case... Ciel's twisted mouth turned upright into a smile as he began to laugh. Phantomhive, the only family where the men Dared laugh Death in the face as he did now. He wasn't quite sure why he was laughing. Ciel found those words bemusing to himself.

"It was your choice... To babysit me... You took the contract... It is perfectly clear you knew exactly what you were in for Sebastian... I owe you my soul. I do not intend to walk out on that agreement..." He spoke soft and low as he felt Sebastian jab him in the forehead. Slowly the darkness faded and he peered into those blood stained orbs once more. Stormy hues finally focused and searched Sebastian's face as the room gave way to the think blackness.

His legs dangled there as he held onto Sebastian, fighting to push through the aching pins and needles that shot through his figure as Sebastian disappeared in the curtain of shadows before reemerging as the glorious Demon he had called to him so long ago. It was obvious that Sebastian would no longer serve him, his orders meant nothing to him now except for mere amusement purposes. Through the moment of death and being entwined to the Demon before him though, Ciel had never lost his muster. He smiled back at the Demon who appeared to intend to intimidate and...

Place Ciel in his rightful spot...

"Playtime... Is far from over... You'll need to do more than that to... Hngnh... Scare me Sebastian... I won't be easy to break..." Even as he spoke those dangerous words somehow, he knew that is what Sebastian wanted. He never desired anything easy, if he did he would not have made the contract with him.

No...

Sebastian knew that Breaking the helpless man before him would prove to be a challenge... A challenge that spiced the Soul just right...

"Oh how you tease me, Ciel." He continued to use his name. No longer would he give titles. The time for that was over. "You've always been a difficult one, but I suppose that's why I like you...." He took the young man by his waist, and bent him backwards slightly, pushing his head to the side, letting it tilt seductively as it exposed tender flesh.

Demonic need surged through his body, the smell of Ciel's blood pumping through his veins. Deep inside he'd always wanted a taste. yearned for this very moment. He knew while Ceil was still alive and he was still under the Young Master's rule that he'd never allow Sebastian this intimate setting. But now he had no choice. The time to feed was now, and his succulent soul was by all rights his.

Fangs glimmered in moonlight before they grazed Ceil's skin. A hot tongue swirled over the shaking form. The taste...so invigorating. Would he take him like this? Like a common vampire? Yes, to get his point across, to make him lay down and take what was coming to him, to understand what his purpose was now. It had to shock, it had to hurt.

Without warning, he brought his mouth down upon the boy's neck, fangs breaking skin and slicing through to the warm life-force beneath. Blood streamed down Ciel's neck, and pooled deliciously into his mouth, tongue lapping vigorously. This seemed so sudden, so quick. But he had waited long enough, and daylight would be breaking soon. Not even this brat and his tantrums would keep him from feasting on the flesh he'd waited so desperately long for.

My God, the age was perfect. It was indeed like good wine, waiting for the right moment. Like fruit in that crucial moment to be harvested. It was bittersweet, just as he had imaged, just as it smelled. The bouquet was rich, and deep, smoky even. No one, he guessed, in all of London, had this taste. Not even close.

The continued use of his first name sent a wave of slight irritation through his body. Just moments before he could still see Sebastian standing there, inclining forward to him as he spoke softly those words that he head day to day... Three seemingly simple words that didn't have meaning to other people, yet meaning an agreement, a partnership for him and someone who had meant the world to him.

Yes... My Lord...

The expensive material of the midnight blue coloured suit Ciel donned, creased in his elbows as he fought to stabilize himself against Sebastian who happened to do it for him by grasping him by the waist. Would he honor their prior relationship ever? He was meant to sit upon that throne, mounted atop the pile of bodies of people he triumphed over... With Sebastian's handiwork. Sebastian is the one who had made him as successful as he was. His lineage gave him his position, his title... Sebastian made it successful, made him the man he was...

Those stormy orbs washed over the white sandy shores of Sebastian's features as he felt the sensation of his energy wash over him. The feeling was darker... Intense as a dull throb coursed through his body as those fine ivory gloved fingers caressed him. Sebastian was treading on thin ground as he held him by the waist. His toes graced the floor at the time Sebastian turned his head. The muscles were still just a little too atrophied to be strong enough to push him off.

He caught sight of the desire in the depths of those bloody eyes of his Demon's... There was something there, a darkness, a twisted nature flickered in their depths. The moonlight that had gleamed off of the coffin glinted off those fangs... What kind of a demon was Sebastian...?

Ciel frowned at his thoughts... That was the thought of someone weak. No, he would not let his Demon put those weak feelings inside of him.

His body shuddered from the sensation of that sweet tongue against his trembling flesh... His brain fogged with a sensation, a feeling that he had never felt before... His body filled with warmth and his flesh shivered... Even as the fangs came down and punctured the flesh. The pain that began to radiate from the mark, slithered across his flesh, as if it were alive, crawling with a life of it's own.

"Hhhhh! Ahh! AHH! Se.... Se! SEBASTIAN!!! Ahhgh!!" The cry sprang from his lips, his fingers curled down tightly around Sebastian's arm. The ebony hair that framed his ivory face, sent shivers down his spine as the tendrils tickled his flesh sweetly.

Sebastian took in a few deep drinks before he pulled away. Mustn't overdo it. There would be plenty of time later to play and enjoy his new toy.

The demon looked deep into his prey's eyes. A surge of emotion ran through him. The idea that demons don't feel is a lie. He felt this. In a small way, he missed the way things used to be, a part of him really wanted it back. But those days were over. What was happening tonight was something he had to fulfill. The contract. And he could no longer go without his end of the deal.

"You assume, so much young one." He stroked the side of Ciel's face once more. "You have aged like a beautiful wine. Your Death, while unfortunate, was a new beginning for this partnership. It's time to give your end of the deal." He squeezed him around the waist once more, holding him close to his warm body. That emotion surged again. "This...mansion..." His breath was ragged with adrenaline. "...may still be yours. But no one must know you are still alive. Imagine the chaos it would cause. No. You are here, with me now..."

It was possessive, and it was meant to be. For all those years he protected Ciel, he admitted he had grown an affection for his charge. But what kind of affection? No, not an affection, an affinity. Much different, he just had grown attached out of familiarity. Nothing more. Right?

"You must rest now." Sebastian picked Ciel up and let him sit in a chair by the window. "Enjoy your new breath. I shall prepare your bed for you." He gave a curt bow as if out of sarcasm...or was it, habit...? And using his strength, easily moved the coffin to bring his bed back into the bedroom. Everything was a flash and before Ciel knew it, Sebastian was turning down the sheets, but by this point he was taking his time, as if relishing in making it extremely comfortable for his old Master.

He mused at himself as his hands did the familiar tasks. He tended to find a mild comfort in it. There were even times that he didn't mind doing things for his Master, but he'd never admit that out loud. He'd never hear the end of it. Ciel was vindictive and loved to hold grudges.

His body that had once been so cold and unfeeling was now alive with something he didn't understand. He understood cold twisted brutality. Not this warm sensation that vibrated in his core, buzzing with life as the sensation fuzzed his brain. A soft groan escaped the plush lips that gaped in a wordless cry. He felt a part of him chip away, the pain was significant, rivaling the sensation of losing an arm.

The slender figure slumped against Sebastian with another soft cry as he hiccuped. Grown to the age of a man, he was still much the cruel playful child inside. No, whatever it was he felt he didn't want to feel it. He focused on the pain, monopolized on it. His body belonged to the agony that enveloped him like velvet.

Stormy hues flickered shut as his head lolled to the side, and just as quickly as Sebastian had started, it ended. Ciel shook his head, brushing the teal locks into his vision as he looked up at his Demon. He held him so gently like he once had when they were Butler to Master. It was tender, reminiscent of days that had now long passed... Reaching up, he grasped onto Sebastian's shoulders to stabilize himself.

"Sebastian..." The name was soft on his lips as he helped him over to the chair. The plush arm chair coddled his figure that trembled a few moments as he sat there, watching in painful silence as Sebastian began to move the coffin out... Those words... those domineering words stayed with him...

"This... Mansion... May still be yours. But no one must know you are still alive. Imagine the chaos it would cause. No. You are here, with me now..." It was true. If he was recorded dead, the city would be in an uproar about him suddenly being back from the dead. He was strapped here. Not that he left much or ached to leave, he only did so when work called him out of his lovely home. He shook his head, the thoughts that clouded his brain dissipated as he focused on Sebastian once more.

"If I am to sleep where I always have... Then where will you take Rest... ~Dog~ Sebastian..?" He said with a gentleness. A humbleness that had not been present before. He had to play this game of his, Sebastian was the game Master and he was the playing piece... A smirk crossed his lips as he contemplated it. Yes... The Game Piece... He would play along, just to learn the rules enough to know how to break them.

Sebastian's red eyes flared at his comment of 'dog'.

"I would advise you watch your language." His voice was calm, but with an undertone of malice. He finished making Ciel's bed and turned to him. He had already regressed back into his more human looking form, and readjusting his suit. "It's ready for you, My Lord." He slipped back into the title by mere habit. "Hmmm." Mentally he scolded himself. If any point was going to be made, that old familiarity had to stop. Or...did it?

Sebastian gracefully appeared next to Ciel and put his slender hand on the young man's shoulder. "You must be weak." The demon could still smell the blood in the air, and on Ciel's flesh. Without even thinking about his actions he dipped his head towards the boy's neck again, pulling in the smell. Before he realized it, his lips were caressing his neck, No. No, he couldn't think like this... he just couldn't. He had control of this situation and he'd be damned if he let it slip through his fingers.

'You're stronger than this Sebastian. It's just a human...'.

Or was he? There were times that even the Great Sebastian wondered what this boy's soul actually was.

Watch his language? Had he heard his thoughts? Strange, would he be completely devoid of privacy there with Sebastian? He wouldn't be surprised after dying and Sebastian taking control of his soul, that he would lose his privacy, the quietness of his own mind would be gone... The idea of no longer having the privacy of his own mind, wasn't much of a shock to him, it didn't... Disturb Ciel... It didn't upset him. Instead he accepted the possibility with a smile.

"Good to know you can hear my thoughts... It will save me running hoarse to speak to you." His voice was soft as he never let his eyes drift away from the ebony and ivory figure that moved so lithely across the floor. He sighed with a softness, he was comfortable... Almost too soon, Sebastian spoke up. Ciel gave a soft laugh as he opened those stormy eyes.

"My Lord? Feeling nostalgic there Sebastian?" He teased him before moving to sit up more in his chair. At least if he was going to stay here for the remainder of his existence, at least he had company of his Demon's...

"I am very weak, I admit, I am struggling to overcome the ache that is consuming me... Mmmnnnhhh..." The soft moan escaped his lips as Sebastian leaned forward to grace his flesh with that thick muscle. Though, as soon as he felt it, it was gone. He looked up and monopolized his attention on his beautiful face, never letting it out of his sight... He grimaced for a moment before speaking words that he never thought he'd ever say...

"Help me... Into the bed... Sebastian..." It was more of a request, something that rarely slipped from his lips... What would happen if or when Sebastian demanded he call him Master? The idea caused gooseflesh to rise up on his skin.

Did Ciel just moan? What sort of reaction was that? Unable to control himself, Sebastian licked his lips after touching Ciel with them. They tingled. His soft gloves rose to touch them.... it wasn't enough. He removed his gloves and black tipped fingers touched his tingling flesh. Ahh. His lips quivered. A small ragged intake of breath took his lungs, before realizing his young ward addressed him.

"Nostalgia? Not at all, but I will admit, old habits die hard..." The room went silent for a moment as he looked out at the waning stars. The next time the boy spoke, Sebastian almost couldn't believe what he had heard. Ciel wanted help into bed. That was unusual, but he...was weak...after all.

"Of course, Ciel, but do not get accustomed to this coddling." Sebastian stood next to the chair and bent over slightly to slip his arms underneath Ciel's slender legs and around his back, lifting him with ease. The demon had a look of poise and grace, and for a moment, he closed his eyes, his grip on Ciel tightening only slightly.

By the Gods...why... why did this feel so good? Sebastian knew he'd hate himself for it, but without being able to contain himself, he dipped his head and nuzzled, flat out, nuzzled the side of the soft, young face of his former Master. The boy's hair tickled over his face. He smelt of roses and cologne. A delicate, whispering scent. His lips parted, but not for a bite, or a lick but for a deep moan of contentment. Oh...God why did he do that...?

The game was changed now. The moment he moaned and the moment Sebastian removed his gloves, he knew that the tables had turned. The wicked grin slipped further across his sweet silken lips as he watched him lose himself in the smell of the blood. If he could find a way to keep Sebastian's mind muddled with the smell and the pleasure he was going to find it.

Play along, that's all he had to do was, play along... Just enough to gain the upperhand... Slowly, Ciel reached up and pulled his collar away and fanned himself as if he were warm...

"Sebastian it's hot in here..." He muttered softly with a smile as Sebastian lifted him up. He wanted to fill his senses with his blood, his... Wine so to speak. He turned his head over to lull against his chest, the wounds from his fangs just barely starting to clot as he nudged him. The actions were so....

Affectionate...

The word passed through his mind. Yes it was nothing like how they used to be. Cold, businesslike, contractual. No this was soft and tender. This was gentle... If he died. Truly died. Then was he really the same man, the same... Boy he used to be? Not allowing his moment to slip by hims, Ciel reached up to gently capture Sebastian's face with his own, Stormy orbs flickering with something new, delved into the depths of those red horrors.

Those fingers slid back softly gently brushing up into the ebony tendrils of hair that fell down the back of Sebastian's head. He gripped the strands as firmly as he could in his condition before pulling him down against him...

Capturing the soft lips with his own, offering a soft groan back as he delved a dominant tongue inside the barriers of his lips. It ran along the edge of those dangerous sparkling teeth before flicking off to tease it's kin.

"Hnnnnnghhmmmmm...." The moan rumbled deep in his slender chest, vibrating as if to say he wanted more.

Sebastian's eyes widened, and his body stiffened. He was too shocked to do anything as his brain reeled, and short-circuited. Master Ciel just kissed him. A white hot surge of energy shot through his body, chest tightening. What was the proper reaction to this!? So he did nothing. Whatever move Ciel was making, it was odd, but mischievous. Taunting, and scandalous. And he wasn't going to get the better of Sebastian.

He pushed Ciel away, and regained his composure.

"Well, now, Ciel..." He began slowly. "I"m not sure what you call that, or what you're trying to do, but I think your brain is addled from being in such a coma-like state for so long. I must put you down for the first true sleep you've had in years."

Sebastian was cold about it.

His footsteps were light, as he seemed to effortlessly glide across the room to the bed, and laid his former Master upon it.

"Here you are." He said gingerly pulling his arms out from under him. "Get some rest then. You have a lot of readjusting to do." He slid the covers up over the lithe form.

Sebastian was calm, and stone-faced the entire time. That cool facade that everyone, even Ciel was used to. Business-like and absolute.

But inside---his mind was raging. Everything in him was wildly trying to figure out where his charge's actions came from. Was it all a ruse? To get inside his head? Or was it----intentional and sincere? Part of the demon would admit, that he had started to notice, a growing care for Ciel over the years, but he always put it aside to what had to be done. Many a nights he had stood and watched him sleep just before slipping out to continue his duties. Something was so tragically beautiful about this boy that it enraptured a deep, almost buried part of his demonic soul.

Nothing!

Cold and cruel. Empty. Had he completely misread what had happened? Were things really any different then how they had been? Was their relationship still walled up and contractual? Did Sebastian really only see him as an object for food and something to use to his advantage how he wished? It didn't make sense... He was affectionate for a moment...

Ciel pulled back as Sebastian held him away. Turning his head he looked away from the Demon before offering a soft huff! He was still very much the spoiled child he had always been. He fumed inside deeply to himself as Sebastian lowered him down into the soft bedsheets. He continued to look away no matter what Sebastian said. He didn't want to look up into those cooly trained eyes.

Readjusting...

Of course he had a lot of readjusting to do. He was no longer the one in power, and apparently he was the only one who might have let himself to think if just for a moment that things were different. They weren't. Things weren't different, they were absolutely the same. The bloody same!

As Sebastian pulled the blankets up he reached down and gently flung them off of himself. Those stormy hues narrowed with irritation as he turned his head, staring back up at Sebastian who stood there looking down at him with that same statuesque expression.

"You're not sure what you call that?! YOU'RE Not sure?! I should be asking you what was that from earlier... Getting so close to me like that? How dare! You get familiar with me like that and make me think the game between us has changed? Has become... Affectionate? You wanted to laugh at me didn't you?" Ciel sneered to him before huffing again and turning away.

He felt silly for having been tricked like that.

The sudden outburst was a knife to Sebastian's soul. He didn't want to do this, his young charge couldn't know. Sebastian had felt this before Ciel even died, but he pulled himself back. And just then, he was so close, but if he was to have any control of this situation, he'd have to stay firm.

"Don't raise your voice, Ciel, there's no need."

He kept his steely gaze. What could he say? What didn't sound strange? But when Ciel said the word 'affectionate' his heart gave a twist.

"Besides..." he added, and this took effort. "It was...a mistake." His mouth went dry with those words. Automatically at that moment he knew he'd regret that statement. "Now rest. I feed every night." He turned away from Ciel and opened the double doors. "Sweet dreams, Master."

Oops.

Well, he had said, old habits die hard. He closed the doors behind him then slumped against them, head bowed.

"Oh Ciel... " he whispered. "You can't know... and even with---your words I---"

What he would never tell Ciel is how badly he wanted to kiss him back, to place his hands around him, all over him, and feel him like never before. To explore his supple body. All these years of companionship, it was so unlike him and his nature to want an intimate closeness. He had almost lost control of himself earlier, but this couldn't happen. Ciel was damned, and it was all Sebastian's fault in the first place. His heart pounded, despite thoughts that people had that demon's didn't possess such a thing, but they do, and his was hurting. It was a pain that he'd never experienced before.

A few moments passed and Sebastian couldn't pull himself from the door. For he knew on the other side of those large oak doors lay a confused, hurt, weak and trembling young man whom he had literally almost watched grow up. One he had come to care for beyond a reason of understanding. One...that he ached so desperately to be close to. And if this was the closest he could allow himself at the moment, then dammit he'd stand outside this door all night long.

Echoes of Ciel's voice rang in his head, like phantasms of memories, calling his name. Wanting something done, demanding dessert, giving orders, and even the occasional cry in the night. How he wished he could hear it. But Ciel was angry with him now, and felt he'd be pridefully quiet for the rest of the day. He'd have to face him come nightfall.

'Give me another reason to go in there Ciel....' Sebastian thought to himself. 'Call me, as you always have....need me...please...'. God, what was this disgusting human emotion he was having? Sebastian was angry with himself. This was his time now. Not that brat's.

Those stormy orbs looked back at him, dangerously narrowed as he stared into that cold face of Sebastian's. Of course he was a Demon, beings that held no such emotion for people like him. Ciel shook his head and turned back away from him. Anything Sebastian said from that moment out simply validated his comments on Sebastian having a laugh at him for thinking he was being affectionate.

"Good. Get out of my sight you Curr..." He whispered under his breath as Sebastian took his leave, shutting the doors gently behind him, calling him by that title he once carried. Master... He had been the Master. If he was doing things like this to get a laugh at him, playing with these strange new feelings he had. Sebastian would be damned if he ever thought to try to make Ciel call him Master. Would he try that? Would Sebastian treat Ciel like a servant?

No. Ciel wasn't going to play this game. He wasn't going to bow down and play.

He waited a few moments, trying to make sure it was long enough for Sebastian to have gotten down the stairs, little to his knowledge he was leaning against the wooden portal. Ciel forced the blankets completely off of his body as he reached down and began to massage them. He could feel them. They felt so good... It felt good to be able to touch his skin again. The suit he wore though... There was something wrong with it.

He looked at the door as the urge to call out for Sebastian came over him. He opened his mouth, though nothing came out. He couldn't bring himself to call for him. Was it because that he felt bitter over what had happened? Felt Spurned? No, he was an adult now. He could get to his drawers on his own and find his pajamas on his own.

Slowly, Ciel moved his legs to let them dangle over the edge of the bed. He gripped the side of the plush mattress before pushing himself off. He gently applied his weight gradually and finally, when he felt he could make it. Ciel let go of the bed only to come crashing down to the floor as it came up hard to his face.

"AHGH!" The collapse was loud and echoed through the door letting anyone on the other side hear it as Ciel moved his arms underneath himself to push himself up. "Damn it... I still can't walk..." He cursed at himself as he thought about Sebastian's words...

A Mistake...

He wouldn't make the mistake to call out for him... Even if he did, Sebastian would be warm in his own bed by now... He couldn't hear him if he called out for him. He was struggling with himself against the urge to call out for Sebastian over crawling to his dresser.