Desperate「☓」 Escape

「viviD

Warning

viviD x Vallewida

private

18+

This rp contains and will contain violence, gore, language, sexual, torture, BDSM.

In other words,

not for the light-hearted

"I love the fear in your eyes."

mhrgqx.jpg

Name

(Last) Shinigami, (First) Ryoshi

Position

Seme

His pet owl, Jewelry, Blood, Obedient people, Hacking, etc.

Dislikes

Disobedience, Boredom, People who defy him, etc.

Personality

Sadist. Yandere. Psychotic. Two-faced. Merciless. Cruel.

He gets what he wants by all means and has the power to do so. Skilled hacker. Intelligent. Graceful. A mischievous, cruel fox-like attitude. He loves to crush his opponent/victim mentally and destroy their will. He is slightly bipolar, most his mood changes from time time. He'd be sadistic then calm the second.

Bio

Not much is known, he has a pet owl who he affectionately calls 'Shi' from his name, "Ryoshi". He descovered his taste of sadism when he tormented the maids and butlers and caretaker in the mansion with glee, loving the fear in their eyes. His parents only see him as a child who doesn't understand the meaning of his actions, forever thinking of him as 'innocent'. He also discovered the love for blood when he 'accidentally' stabbed a maid with a fork on the hand in a tantrum. From there on, things got worst especially when his parents died in a car crash. Their will said that he could inherit everything at the age of 18 and above. Ironically, they died when he was 18.

"Let's play, shall we?"

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 「viviD

• Shi.No.Tobiko

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Sky Alexander

Position: Uke

Likes: cleaning, gardening, architecture, jewelry, dedication, honor.

Dislikes: Lies, pain, humiliation, sadness, bad weather, messes.

Personality: Sky is more of a gentle soul. Always looking to change the world with happiness and kindness. His parents raised him on tenderness and taught him to give out what he would like to get back in return. He is always willing to help others out.

Background: Always having a knack for taking care of a garden and keeping the house clean, Sky decided to take up work in the Serving business. It was easy work to him, and also it allowed him to make others happy through something he does best. His parents had never approved of it though they did not let Sky know. They wanted more for him. So when it came down to schooling, they decided to send him off to Japan to get a proper degree.

Of course he was heartbroken, being sent away to study something when he already had a hand for serving. He felt bad about it all. At their request he attended school until he finally told them he was not fit for schooling, and he just wanted to serve. It brought him happiness. Over the next few months he continued his schooling but searched for employment as a servant. When he found a certain household that looked promising, he had called his family to let them know.

The number had been disconnected...

It seemed that the grief his family felt toward his preference of a job had pushed them to abandon him. Now he was alone, living in Japan, no way to get back home to England.

Appearance:

6VEnWMk.jpg

..........................~~~~..............Spare me Please..............~~~~........................

"P-Please! I beg you! I won't do it again! I-I won't make the same mistake! S-So! Please!" The man blabbered, eyes wide with fear. The man was on the floor, doing a dogeza, trembling and sweating.

Eerie yellow eyes drank the sight with unconcealed joy. The figure grinned.

The begging man paled at the sight of his demonic nightmare grinning that mad grin. It meant so many things, only ending up the same. Pain.

He screamed.

3 hours later, a maid shakily knocked the wooden door. She jumped when the door was ripped open, the color of her skin went stark white and gaped.

The master's clothes was covered in blood.

Her eyes fluttered to see what was happening inside but it was dark, she jumped again when the door was slammed shut. She squeaked, trying to hide her fear, trying to hide the tremble. She didn't want to end up like that... man.

"What is it~?" Her master questioned, tone slightly cheery as if nothing was wrong with the picture of him with another person's blood on his clothes. He smiled, fox-like however his eyes were icy, he didn't miss the signs of fear.

It excited him but business first.

"U-Um! Y-Y-Y-Y-You'r-r-re c-c-c-clo-o-thes a-ar-re r-r-read-d-y-y-y!" The very paled maid stuttered badly, she tried to lessen- she really did- for she was scared to be the next victim. Afraid. Too afraid.

Her master didn't say anything but stared at her. The feeling of wanting to run away from this... monster was strong but she knew, oh she knew that if she tried to do it; only misery will await her. The maid remembered what happened a year ago... N-No! She didn't want it to happen!

The nameless maid almost sighed in relief when her master just said, still smiling, "Oh! Okay~~ Good work, dear one. Off you go!"

She bowed, walking away as fast as she can but still try to maintain a calm walk to show that she wasn't trying to get away from him. Sometimes the sight of walking fast because of being afraid near him switched his mood to excitement and torment the pool soul.

No... the inhabitants inside the master's home were all poor souls.

Then she froze, stiff as stone and once the master's sounds of footsteps slowly ceased, the maid dropped to her knees like a lifeless doll, covered her face with her hands and sobbed.

"If you stutter too much again, I'll dispose of you once and for all, okay, little pet~?"

His phone rang, it was a certain ringtone that he had set for just this person. He took it out of his pocket and answered, not minding that he was getting blood on his phone. "Hello, my lovely secretary~!"

"Good morning, Sir." A monotone voice greeted, sounding a little bit robotic. "The business is doing fine, those who owed your company paid their dept with the exception of the Akizou corporation, again. The three days grace you have given them ended 30 seconds ago." Junko reported. Straightforward as always.

His eyes darken, still smiling, humming an "I see, I see~" under his breathe, already plotting their demise. How dare they. He was kind enough to give them three more days for them to pay the money he loan yet there they are, taking advantage of his 'kindness'. Imbeciles. He will crush them.

"And I have already posted the Wanted Sign in the internet and spread the posters outside, Sir. You have already applications lined up. I will send everything to your laptop this instance."

"Good job, Junko-chan. I'll send you the schedule for today. Call me when there's problems, okay~? I'll get rid of them, all right?" For a moment, his tone darkened especially at the 'get rid of them' part.

"Yes sir." As usual as always, unblinking even though she knew what he meant. She was the best secretary. Ever.

He cut of the phone, humming cheerfully, mind whirling with thoughts about different things. Especially about the applications.

Ryoshi smiled.

'Ah~ I want to play more~.'

• 1 month later...

"And if you look closely at the aorta valve here you can see signs of what Alexander San?" the teacher stood there holding a remote in his hand. A screen was back dropped against the wall at the front of the classroom displaying digital photos of a human heart. a laser pointer was directed at the valve as the aging male looked over at Sky.

Sky's face was turned down against a paper that he had been holding tightly in his hands. It was a help wanted ad for a lovely Japanese home. Someone was in need of a new servant and Sky knew no one could top his ability to be able to take of the things others wouldn't want to in a house. There was a photo of the Lord of the house to go with it. He was a regal handsome fellow and Sky felt pride to be able to have applied for the job.

His head snapped up when the teacher called out his name, teal-black strands drifted down into the crystal blue hues while a flush drifted across his cheekbones.

"Uhm... It shows... Uhh... It looks like it is showing signs of the pericardium tearing..." He answered nervously.

"And what would that mean for the patient...?" The Teacher seemed to try and be leading Sky somewhere...

"Well, the pericardium is like a barrier for the heart, if it tears it allows other fluids to get in and can cause serious damage...?" He ended his answer with a question as the Teacher nodded softly and moved onto the next slide. Sky heaved a sigh of relief. Medical school was difficult and he didn't want to do it. His parents were Doctors and they wanted their lineage to continue.

Sky wasn't that great though... He got nervous around needles and blood made him weary. He just wasn't one for bodily fluids or that sort of a thing... It scared him. Hell even being in a hospital made him breathe heavily and put a strain on his own heart. It was like having a phobia and his body was having the symptoms without mentally being afraid.

He reached down and began to put the ad he printed off into his bag when someone walked into the class handing the Teacher a note.

"Uhh Alexander San you are needed down at the Principal's office."

Sky looked worried. He was never called down, he never did anything wrong. He slung his messenger bag over his shoulder and got up to leave the class. When he exitted the room his heart was racing, what could he have been called down for? The walk was brisk as he pushed open the doors to the building he was in to head to the office building. He pulled open the doors and stepped up to the counter.

"Uhh hello I'm Sky Alexander, I was called to see the Principal?" He sounded nervous...

"Oh yes please go inside." The plump secretary got up and directed him over. Sky walked over and peeked into the room as the Principal smiled at him.

"Sky please come in and shut the door." He obliged and shut the door before standing there awkwardly. "I know you're a good person Sky... Which is why this is hurting me so badly to tell you. From my understanding you have told your parents you don't want to be a Doctor, you want to live as a Servant." Sky's face dropped.

"How did you--" The Principal cut him off.

"This is how I know... Your parents sent a letter in to revoke your loans and to cut off your schooling... I am sorry but you can no longer attend university without funding the tuition..." He said as he handed Sky an envelope addressed to him.

He took it softly and opened it up.

Sky,

I cannot tell you as a parent how disappointed we are. There is a vision of a future of our family and we feel it must be lead on. Your younger Sister is interested in the career path that we have chosen. Since you do not comply we have no choice but stop it. We will not send you somewhere that you do not want to do. Though we also do not support your career choice.

We hope you can find employment as such, because right now, you are no longer apart of this family. You will not be apart of this family until you come around to see things the way the rest of us do.

We hope you enjoy your time in Japan...

Sincerely,

Roger & Paula

Sky dropped the paper on the Principal's desk...

"I'm being cut off and disowned because I don't want to be a Doctor... This means... I have no funds to get home or anything..." He dropped into the chair that was meant for guests as the Principal shook his head.

"Parents can be quite one track minded... Sky..." His voice softened as he handed him a piece of paper. "You're not alone. If you need a place to stay if you cannot find employment, that's my address. I have no qualms with you staying there until you can get on your feet... I was in your shoes once you know." The older man sounded genuine and sincere. Sky looked up as he tried not to let his emotions show.

"Really? Oh thank you Sukiyabi San!" He took the paper and bowed low to him as he stood up.

"My parents thought being a Doctor was fantastic. Until I wanted to teach it instead... So please keep up your good work, I know you'll find it soon.

It had been a long hard road already, trying to appease his family while at the same time making an effort to catch his own dreams in his hands. This only made it worse though...

The day started off so well too... The sun shown absolutely perfectly, he woke up so easily without complication of conflicting desire to stay in the warmth of his blankets.

Why would his parents do this...? He thought as he walked out of the office holding the address and the letter. He smiled sadly at the receptionist before going out of the building and exiting... He pulled out his phone and looked at it. Hoping to get that call as he stepped out of the gates and passed down the street. He hoped he could get the job so he didn't have to move... He liked his apartment...

"Please call me..."