Shingeki no Kyojin with SqueezeBabe

Levirivaille

My character:

Name: Levi

Appearance: levi has short straight black hair which is shaved on the underside, rather intimidating demeanor. He has sharp blue eyes that make him seem uninterested in much, he is quite short.

Personality: levi is a clean freak and has respect for discipline. He is well known for his titan killing abilities and has a cold behaviour towards them ( and people) and has high respect towards erwin.

Type: i would say uke... But then not really so seke xD

Picture:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Levirivaille

• SqueezeBabe

I'll set the scene:

Levi awoke from his sleep, rolling over in his bed and sat up, he glanced at the four wooden walls, thankfully he had been given his own quarters with the privilege of a high rank, but it was lonely. He swung his feet over the bed and began fastening the buttons his blouse, then on went the leather harness which would be attached to his maneuver gear later. Adjusting the collar he glanced downwards at the bed clothing he had stripped off, he sighed." Tsk... Filthy." He opened the door to freshen the room and glanced at his clock, he had run overtime, and wondered if Erwin would of minded. He headed out and down the hallway, knocking once on Erwin's door." I'm here."

Erwin was sitting as his desk meticulously scanning through the stack of papers. There were orders he needed to sign off on, supplies he needed to make sure they had for the foray outside the walls... There were so many details that he had to check, then double check to make sure that the Scouting Legion were ready for their next mission. He heard a knock at the door and Levi's voice. Erwin smiled to himself, Levi would be a welcome distraction from the tediousness of paperwork.

"Heichō" he called out, giving Levi permission to enter.

Levi opened the door and wondered inside, he leant on the wall opposite Erwin with his arms folded." Erwin, i apologize for the time slip.... " he let his eyes flow over the paperwork stacked upon the mans desk, then came closer to inspect a couple of them." A new mission?" He questioned mainly to himself, skimming over a few words, his gaze rested on Erwin eyes, they softened slightly but didn't lose their coldness." honestly... we will run out of recruits." He sighed once and he brushed the seat off in front of Erwin before sitting in it. The reference he made to losing half of his squad made him frown before looking back up at the man he admired so.

Erwin raised an eyebrow at Levi's comments. "I'm sure if we run out of Scouts, the Military Police will volunteer" Erwin's voice dripped with sarcasm. "Besides, without our missions, they'd be left cowering behind the walls until the very last of them was swallowed by a Titan". Erwin put the pen down and stretched listening to his back creak and pop. He looked over at Levi, "You're not going soft in your old age are you Heichō?" he smiled lazily "anyone would think that you actually cared."

Erwin knew that Levi did actually care, but it was an old "joke" between them, he was one of the very few that knew that Levi's seriousness and apparent unfeeling exterior hid something that was quite the opposite. Erwin patted Levi absentmindedly on the knee as he picked up the next report, so few of the cadets wanted to join the Scouting Legion these days, and no one seemed to stay alive long enough...

He signed the next report and sighed as he filed it. "If only I had more of you Heichō..."

Levi's lips twitched with a longing to smile at their shared hatred of the military police." You have it right, those swines might actually serve more of a purpose than a titan snack." He glanced at Erwin ." Who are you calling old, and I'm not getting soft... Add that to your eyebrows." Levi smirked a little, but it was nothing more than a show, sometimes he hoped he didn't have all the baggage on his shoulders, but comparing this to what Erwin had to care for... He couldn't even imagine.

Lev's eyebrow raised but he felt comforted by erwins touch, it gave him a soft reminder of what theyd been through together. Levi got up." Ne,Erwin." He put on his gloves and pulled them tight with his teeth." If i were here, you know i'd drive you mad." He stood behind the larger man and began delicately massaging his shoulders, unsure of how he would react, levi watched uncertainly out the window." if they expect you to sign all this in a day they can taste my blade."

Erwin smiled at Levi's delicate touch... "Still have a thing against skin Heichō?" he teased, and then more seriously "They will drown me paperwork before we can find out what's really going on." Erwin dropped the pen on the desk and leaned back into Levi's hands looking up at him. He smiled to himself, everything about Levi was "delicate"... he was small, petite to the point of being dainty, until you gave him a sword and told him to kill a Titan. Then his daintiness was turned into a miniature whirlwind of death.

Erwin twisted his neck until it gave a satisfying crack, then leaned forward to pick up the next report. "Have you given much thought about the new recruits? I would... appreciate your opinion" He held up one of the reports over his shoulder for Levi to read whilst he worked on his shoulders. "Perhaps someone like Jäger? Though Ackerman certainly would be worthy.."

Levi kneaded his way into the muscle of Erwin's shoulder, hoping it hurt from that remark." depends on what situation." levi's voice was hintful but he moved on." Oh?" He picked through the writing of the report." Jāger? Hmm... The brat seems like he could do the job... But... from what i've noted, he seems like his skill is lacking and he has no respect... Ackerman on the other hand, she knows how to work the maneuver gear well, a few people have said she's worth 100 men." Levi stopped for a second as he stared at the top of Erwin's head." Something seems different about the recruits this year." He pursed his lips then began working his way up erwins neck softly.

" maybe, it's in a good way." He continued, frowning." Maybe we will finally be able to take back wall maria."

Erwin leaned into Levi's hands subconsciously, "Preliminary reports show that Ackerman works best defending Jāger. This could be an... advantage of sorts" Erwin closed his eyes and leaned his head back, his mind already working in a thousand different directions, testing all possible scenarios against their objective of saving humanity.

"Heichō, you're getting better at this massaging business" Erwin cracked open an eye and gave Levi a wicked grin, at odds with his often serious countenance. Erwin continued with his teasing, "Next thing, I'll have you dressing in a maid's outfit and cleaning my quarters!" he reached backwards with both hands and adjusted Levi's cravat, not that it really needed adjusting, but Erwin just needed an... excuse....

Levi blinked." Then we better make sure they are working together, place them in the scouting legion-" he cut himself off mid-scentence." Maid? ...maybe then i could get a chance to clean your dirty mind." He flicked Erwin once n the forehead before gulping at the sudden movements of the man. He felt hot. Levi plucked the papers Erwin was holding from his hands and chucked them over his shoulder, he didn't want the recruits to act as a distraction to what was on his mind." Seeing you're the only one i seem to have to massage these days I'm honestly surprised." Levi's words were cold but flowed on soothingly. He gingerly took off his gloves and sat himself on the high ranked officers desk, his legs overlapping one another." I guess i never had the chance to thank you Erwin." He looked at him straight on, " if it weren't for you i'd still be a pathetic thug."

In all honesty levi had obtained a few habits kept from the days from his past, he still slept with a knife under his pillow, and still awoke to a penny drop, only Erwin seemed to know these habits though.

Erwin chuckled at Levi's discomfort. "Still so cold Heichō, will nothing warm you up?" Erwin stood up, still towering over Levi, despite the smaller man sitting on his desk. He grinned and leaned forward, placing a hand on either side of Levi's small hips, "My mind maybe dirty Heichō, but it is nothing compared to the sewer where I found you... perhaps this is where your obsession for cleanliness comes from?" Erwin leaned closer still until his mouth was next to Levi's ear...

"You're sitting on my work, Heichō" Erwin whispered, drawing out the last word so that his breath fanned across Levi's ear...

Levi stared up at the man, he was all talk compared to Erwin, the man was too tall for him to even stand a chance against." nothing... or no one. But that could be changed" levi gave him a slight wink, " but..What work Danchō? " levi swallowed, keeping his eyes fixed to the other males who was just moments away. He shrugged his shoulders." Maybe you should work on something else." He hooked two fingers around the other's harness and pulled on it, causing it to slap backwards into erwins chest.

"Or i could just move. But that would be too easy for you... And im not in a reasonable mood." The small man pretended to adjust His superior's jacket, but his slender fingers 'happened ' to unbutton the first button of the officers blouse.

Erwin watched Levi's slim fingers deftly undo his top button. "Ah Heichō, you're so cute when you attempt to assert yourself" he teased. Erwin slowly brought his hands to Levi's thighs and hooked his thumbs into the side straps, knowing that he could easily pick the smaller man up from just about any position he put himself into, but for now, he enjoyed the little game that they played, where Levi pretended to be in control, and Erwin pretended to let him have it.

He breathed into Levi's ear again, "What work would you rather have me do? Levi" Erwin whispered Levi's name, knowing the effect that it would have on him.

Levi lost control whenever erwin would whisper his name, no, whenever he would just mention it." Ah.. I .." He regained his dignity and closed his eyes, he shifted the man's hands softly more inwards to the interior area of his thighs, and uncrossed his legs, wrapping them around Erwin's and almost trapping him between them." Oh it's going to be tiring. You better prepare yourself...." He brought his face closer by holding the males' chin between his thumb and index finger, levi enjoyed himself, little did he get to be in control, although soon he knew he would melt and probably lose what he gained in these moments.

Levi bit his own lip and gave a chuckle." I just hope it wont be too filthy." He opened his eyes and gently pushed erwin's desk's comtents aside.

Erwin leaned in and brushed his lips against Levi's, "By the time i'm finished with you, you'll be an absolute mess" he whispered. Erwin gently covered Levi's mouth with his own, and moved his lips in a slow dance, when Levi opened his mouth to say something, Erwin slipped his tongue inside and continued his gentle onslaught...

There was a knock at the door. "Commander?" a voice called out and the door opened. Before Levi could react Erwin already had him pinned to the desk by the throat, his knife out and against Levi's neck, his face passive. "You lose again Heichō" he said softly as Hanji walked into the room.

Levi's eyes were rounded and he looked from Erwin to the knife which felt cool against his neck. His expression seemed to regain it's uninterested expression as he made, what he had hoped, sense of the situation" Kss." He swore under his breath and titled his head to give Hanji a slight glare, the women had ruined his moment." Hanji." He acknowledged merely." Danchō... Was.." Levi's head managed to think of some sort of excuse." ..or rather had... A disagreement with me. Unlike myself who hates pointless deaths, he thinks it's in his right to send his men to die." levi seemed satisfied with his answer, though he tried to read Erwin's expression, What the shorter man had said may have came across more harsh, he knew Erwin appreciated his men.

"Oh- i... Commander i'm sorry... To interrupt... But i wanted to know if you've filled in the reports on the new mission, after the recruits are 'recruited' the capitol want to know if you are ready to go ahead with it. But er.. Sorry." Hanji spoke warily.

Levi shifted his gaze from the woman back to the commander, Levi's hair was a mess over the table and he lifted his neck slightly so a small,clean cut spread out on his pale skin.

Erwin gave Levi a cold smile, his words had stung no matter what the context was. "To kill a monster, you have to be a monster Heichō, you of all people should know that." Erwin put the knife back in it's sheath, his eyes lingering over the small cut on Levi's neck.

"It's fine buntaichou, Heichō and I were discussing the finer points of combat, after all, i'm nearly as big as a titan compared to him." He picked up the stack of reports that he'd just finished with before Levi had come in, and gave them to Hanji, "Here are the reports. Let them know we will be ready. Is that all?" Hanji nodded, "Yes sir, I'll let you know if anything else comes up." She gave a salute, her hand against her chest and left the room.

Erwin looked over at Levi still lying on the desk, and leaned over him and licked the small cut on Levi's neck... "Ah, Heichō, I'm sorry...."

levi rolled his eyes and gently pushed on Erwin's torso." For a 'Titan' man you're so full of yourself." He half smirked, the stinging sensation from the man's lick caused Levi to gulp." besides." He folded his arms between their bodies." You couldn't kill me if you tried...and for those short remarks.." Levi's boot instinctively slammed it's self into The commanders shin." Im disciplining you."

He reached up and bit the man's lip, his attitude curious." Say, danchō Maybe you are a titan... In a different way."

Levi was fixated on Erwin at the time, but his mind wandered to the following night, it wasn't the fact that they would be gaining new personnel into their squads, but rather the expedition that would follow. That was, in fact, if titans didn't get into the area first.

Erwin closed his eyes as Levi bit his lip and gave a minute shudder. "Heichō... If i was a titan, don't you think that I would have... " he smiled and kissed Levi again, slipping his hot wet tongue inside the others mouth. He lifted a hand to cup the back of Levi's head, pulling him in closer and deepening the kiss. Erwin allowed himself to indulge for a few moments longer, enjoying the tendrils of heat that coiled in the pit of his stomach. He broke the kiss reluctantly, noticing the slight blush that coloured Levi's face.

"My desk is not the place... as it's going to get busy very quickly, and once I get your clothes off, I don't think i'd have another good reason for you to be on it..." He kissed Levi just under his ear, "Perhaps... tonight?" he let the question trail off as he gently bit Levi's earlobe.

Levi brushed his own cheeks with his arm in order to try rid himself of the redness." Ugh." He adjusted his hair back to it's neat and tidy position." Thanks to you Erwin." He looked back to him." I'll be horny all day." He let his hand brush over his commander's crotch before freeing himself from their tangled mass of bodies." But i'll make you suffer too." He gave him a superior look by tilting his head up slightly." I'll be irresistible.' Levi rested his nand on his own pursed lips, the taste of erwin was still there.

"Or maybe i'l find myself a hot young recruit instead." With that, Levi spun around and waltzed out the door. levi felt pretty good about himself, leaving Erwin with such a comment gave him such excitement, he neatly patted down his uniform, re-going over his duties for the morning in his head.

---- later on----

Levi sat himself on the chair left of the stage, he had dressed himself smartly for the occasion , a black jacket slung over his petite shoulders. Looking down at the hopeful recruits below made him uneasy, knowing most of them wouldn't even last tomorrows expedition. He looked across to Erwin, mid stage as he let his mind wander, knowing eren had the ability and honor of being in the military police, since he was in the top ten of his class, Levi felt curious as to why he joined the recon corps, along with ackerman." Would you look at their faces Erwin.... And yet they don't know they'll be dead in 24 hours." Levi had no expression in his voice at the time.

Erwin looked out at the faces that were left... there were a few surprises, and some, not so surprising. He was pleased that most of those who were eligible to join the Military Police had opted not to, it was about time that the Scouts started getting some of the best and brightest... it might help them stay alive for that little bit longer. He glanced at Levi from the corner of his eye, acknowledging the whispered words. He offered the new recruits words of encouragement, assuring them that they'd made the right decision, but knowing deep down inside that some of them wouldn't make it through the week.

"It's the price we pay for humanity" he thought sadly. He watched the recruits get led out of the hall, and bowed his head, gripping the lectern in a rare display of emotion. It didn't matter, there was no one there to see it... except for Levi.

Levi had gotten up, his intentions were to leave right away, but his eye caught sight of Erwin, the way the grown man was standing had Levi soften his expression, he turned his body, and took a step closer." If it makes you feel any better. Most of them will be gone so fast you wont have to make a connection." He frowned, levi was never good at comforting someone." I'll make sure though, i'll make sure they won't die in vain." Levi's hand hovered over erwin's which was gripped to the wooden frame. Don't fret about it."

Levi jumped to fling his jacket around The commanders large shoulders, his expression grim, trying to remain level headed.

Erwin looked at Levi for a moment, a haunted look in his eyes. He knew that Levi was trying to comfort him the only way he knew how. He felt Levi's jacket go around his shoulders and nearly laughed, there was no way it was going around his broad shoulders, but somehow, it just did..

He grabbed Levi by the wrist and pulled him close, "Levi," he said hoarsely. "You'll come tonight..." it wasn't so much as a question, more of a statement, the issuing of an order that couldn't be disobeyed. A faint smile tugged at his lips as he gained control of himself once more, "Unless you've found a sexy recruit to play with, Jäger perhaps?"

Levi looked at Erwin, he seemed tense." Hai, Danchō." He responded formally to the 'order' that had been given to him, levi smirked a little under the hair that had fallen in front of his face from the sharp action of being grabbed and pulled." can't a man have his cake and eat it too....? You being the cake." Levi glanced up at him with nothing more than a blink. The way Erwin had instructed had influenced Levi even more to the thought of the night, confused, angry sex would hopefully put him at ease and levi wanted little more than to help the man.

" your'e hot when you are scary." Levi said in a small, mono-tone voice. "unless jägers a hot titan nothing could interest me more right now." He joked (( little does the poor chibi know ;D))

Erwin looked at Levi for a moment, his head bent forward to hide his face... even he found it hard at times to know what Levi was really feeling... He picked the smaller man up easily, cupping his hands underneath Levi's bottom, causing him to wrap his legs around Erwin's waist. He gave Levi's bottom a squeeze as he nuzzled his neck. Levi always smelled clean and fresh, even when they were outside the walls.

He placed nibbling kisses down the side of Levi's neck, still massaging his bottom with strong fingers. "Heichō" he whispered, "I could take you now, believe me, I would if there weren't recruits just around the corner... but i'd prefer it to be in my bed tonight... for tomorrow will be a long day." Erwin gave Levi a lingering kiss and put the smaller man back down, still holding him against his body. "I have, things to take care of first" he said thickly, "but give me a few hours.."