Alice Nine (Visual Kei Rock Band)

Ero Gaki

|||Alice Nine|||

g9y3.jpg

Alice Nine (アリス九號., previously stylized as alicenine.) is a Japanese visual kei rock band formed in Tokyo in 2004. Originally signed to PS Company, a sub-division of Free-Will, they then signed to King Records until 2010. As of 2013, the band is signed to both PS Company and Universal Music Group's Nayutawave Records in Japan, as well as to German label CLJ Records in Europe and has released five full-length records, along with several EPs, singles and DVDs. Alice Nine's musical style can mainly be described as rock, with touches of pop, and a few instances of dance music. Their works range diversely, including heavier songs that were more prevalent in their early career, slow ballads and medium tempo songs, and the lighter rock sound marked with more melodic instrumentation and synthesizers that is present on their 2007 album Alpha. As they progressed through the years, the band began releasing songs that focus more on appealing to the mainstream public. On their newest album, 9, Alice Nine utilizes more progressive metal elements.

Members:

Shou (将) – Lead vocals, leader

Hiroto (ヒロト) – Guitars

Tora (虎) – Guitars, piano, backing vocals

Saga (沙我) – Bass, synthesizers, keyboards, backing vocals

Nao (ナオ) – Drums, percussion

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Ero Gaki

• Nora-chan

Hmmn.. I have variety of favorite songs from them.. My first favorite was blue planet, then lemon, then waterfall, then shoukatshuuto, then mirrorball(vandalized version), then haikara(high collar) naru ni rinbu kyouko, then gravation, then arggghh... Just all of them.... Oh. I forgot subete e, linear, daybreak and and their newer songs ;)

Sorry for ranting.. Just that.. I'm an A9 superfan ;)

Seriously? Is it just the three of us being super fanz of them :hamtaro-005 (8):

I fell in love with them from Hana XD but now i'm being more crazy with their new recent songs!!