I'll Be There (InkompleteWish )

tuti

tumblr_m6tbp7wMDB1rac76qo1_400.png

(Yes, he looks exactly like Asami xD)

Name: Enki Satori

Position: seme

Personality: Serious, honest, with a great sense of justice.

Bio: Enki Satori is an only son of the middle class Satori family. Despite his parents initial disagreement of their only son sexual preference they learned to accept it and love him for who he was. He met his lover during high school. He fell in love with him at first sight but it wasn't till college that they actually took their relationship to the next level. Causing his partner to be disowned by his family. After graduating from college (criminal law) the two of them moved together. They've been living together for the past four years.

-click-

Enki snapped a last photo at the man, very eagerly, kissing his secretary. He sat quietly in his black SUV and from his vintage point he had a good view of the cheating husband. Placing his high quality Nikkon camera away he sighed and started the engine bringing his car back to life and pulled away. It was tiresome. Lately all the job requests he got were about a cheating husband or wife. It was so frustrating yet it made him feel glad that he was homosexual. What with all these hets cheating on each other?

He loved his job as a PI. But he missed hunting for missing people, narcotic-crime investigation and the occasional murder cases.

As he made his way home he stopped at a groceries store to buy a six pack and something for dinner. He wasn't much of a cooker, but his partner'll eat his head off if he didn't contribute at least a little. He couldn't be help it if he really didn't like doing house work. After paying for the six pack and the frozen meat he headed back to his SUV and resumed his trip home.

He pulled the car into their garage and got out with the plastic bag in one hand and his undercover material in the other. With a bit of difficulties, having both hands full, he opened the door pushing it back closed with his foot. "Honey I'm home!" He said and chuckled, laughing at his own joke and walked to the kitchen to put the beer in their refrigerator. It was almost seven pm so he knew his lover was already home.

(sorry for the short first post but I need more info about your character to make a proper first post xD)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tuti

• InkompleteWish

Hope its not too much information. XD

adorable-amazing-anime-black-boy-Favimcom-351969_large.jpg

Name:

Yoshihiro Uetake

26, he and his lover aren't far apart in age. Enki is older by almost five months.

Position:

Uke

Hair Colour:

Dark brown, nearing black. You only know if its brown if you take a closer look.

Eye Colour:

Brown, lighter than his hair colour.

Personality:

Serious concerning his job and love life, otherwise rather easy going. Often goes out to drink with colleagues or his lover. Really organized and hates messiness. When he is teaching, he is called 'Demon Prince' by his students. Outside of his job, he is like every other man. But completely loyal to his boyfriend.

Hirstory:

Yoshi only noticed his sexual orientation when he met Enki. Both grew closer during high school and started dating along the way until now. His family disowned him because of it. As he can not produce an heir this way, the Uetake family lost their future. The Uetake family is eagerly taking part in shares, the financial and cooperation section and thus collected a great amount of money. There are many things they produce and teach, from office chairs to projectors in large companys and holding seminars for upcomming companies. Never mind that though, Yoshihiro decided to study to become a history teacher in collage and so he did his graduation with success. The last four years since graduation, he had been living with his lover.

*yawn*

Yoshihiro streched and straightened back up with a sigh. It had been an awfully long day. Today he needed to teach his students the value of the edo time and how it is affecting our world now. Let's just say that his students didn't wake up even when he threw a chalk piece at them. At least they weren't loud so it was okay. But they complained yet again that they had to do some homework. Yoshi didn't like slackers though so of course he would give them homework. He did not want for them to end collage only to end up in a back alley somewhere. They should do something with their lives and live on their own accomplishments. But of course they didn't understand yet.

Anyway, currently Yoshi was busy cleaning the apartment they lived in. He wasn't able to clean for five days now, it was finally time to do so. After almost two hours, he was done. "Hmm. Enki isn't home yet. Well, i guess i work on dinner. Don't want him to come home starving." he spoke to himself and started working already. Let's just say that Yoshihiro wasn't a star cook but he understood the basics and was able to cook simple dishes. He only did so if he got the time though, which wasn't often mind you, so he relied on his partner to get dinner sometimes. The only problem was......that he didn't know what to cook. There were a few ingredients but he was missing the needed meat to cook something. Well, he just hoped that Enki didn't forget to buy something for them to eat.

So with nothing further to do, he decided to watch some news before his partner came home. With a click the television was on and showed a recent robbery. Sometimes Yoshi was afraid for his lover. Being a PI wasn't the easies and safest job around. Actually it wasn't unusual for his lover to come home injured. But at least he knew that job offers where currently rather scarce. So he wouldn't have to worry for his partner that much. Probably some spy jobs and so on. He didn't get to watch tv longer though, since he heared the front door opening and closing and the voice of his lover. At first he didn't believe it 'Honey, i'm home.' came from his lover. "So we playing newly weeds now? Good to see you back Enki." he said, standing in the door frame to the living room. After seeing his lover swaying from side to side because of the plastic bag and his 'work tools' he rushed towards him and took the plastic bag. After making sure that his lover could stand again, he leaned upwards and kissed him on the cheek and saying "Welcome back, darling." before leaving towards the kitchen.

(Hope this is okay. XD)

(That's fine, I wish I had written more about Enki tho xD)

Enki smiled at his lover and followed him into the kitchen. He stood behind the slightly shorter man, wrapping his arms around him from behind. He rested his chin on top of Yoshi's shoulder, leaning his cheek against Yoshi's. "What? A man can't be romantic?" He said faked hurt in his voice and rubbed his lover's belly as the man worked on their dinner. Enki was glad he hadn't forgotten about buy the meat. "Hmm smells really good." He noted.

It was such a lovely moment he enjoyed sharing with Yoshi, but the moment was interrupted by the sound of their land phone. Unwrapping his arms from his lover's warm form he went into the living room to answer the call. "Hello?" He said and noticed several mails and unopened envelops on the small table where the phone was. Yoshi was probably so busy cleaning the apartment that surely forgot to get the mail. Enki knew Yoshi loved a clean house...but sometimes it went a bit overboard. That or Enki couldn't see any fun in doing house chores.

The voice of police officer Takada came from the other side of the phone. Enki met Takada Masaro right after graduating from college on the day he'd gotten his licence as a PI. He wasn't part of police department but that didn't stop them from working together. "Yo! Enki man, are you busy tomorrow?" Enki knew this was probably related to some sort crime the police was having trouble solving. And since he was tired from all the cheating husband/wife cases he would gladly welcome any other type of job. "Nope, what do you need?" He said nodding even though he knew Takada couldn't see him and picked up the small pile of unread mail.

"Good, we've come to a dead-end with on the the New Age cult- I mean church case. I was thinking if you were willing to take a look and give us some of your insight?" Enki knew of that church. It was a new religion made up by a very rich businessman and had attracted many young people...mostly teenagers. For the past six months there had been several members of the church reported as missing.

"Alright, if you come by my house before noon I'll look at it right away." He said and after hearing Takada's thanks he ended the call. He walked back towards the kitchen with the mails in hand. Some where bills, others were offers neither of them were interested in and then there was one small white envelope with Yoshi's name on it.

"Hey, you got a letter from someone." Enki turned the envelope around but there was no sender's name on it. Slowly raising a thin black eyebrow he handed it to his boyfriend.

After taking the contents out of the plastic bag Yoshi started to chop and cook the meat and other ingredients. His lover was probably hungry, since he himself is also hungry. Enki soon followed and Yoshi felt his lovers arms going around his midsection before staying there. It was nice, cuddling sometimes. "Of course you can but i wonder where it comes from so suddenly." the young man said, rubbing his cheek against his lovers'.

The warm hands soon parted though and Yoshi was left alone in the kitchen. Out of pure curiosity he looked over to the phone. It seemed to be a work related matter since Enki sounded serious. Hopefully just another spying job he hoped. Or else they might not see each other again that soon. Sometimes his lover needed to stay at his work place to solve the case. Of course Yoshi didn't like that much. The apartment is just far to big for one single person so he was feeling lonely whenever something like this came up. But he trusted and respected his lover's work so he won't say anything. Enki needed to also accept that sometimes he needed to prepare some things for his lessons the following day. It's just how they have been living till now and Yoshi actually didn't want to change a thing.

He let the hot pot cook away and turned around as soon as he heared Enki's voice. "Hm? From whom could it be? Thanks." he wondered and took the offered envelope. Since their food only needs to cook now, Yoshihiro leaned back on the kitchen counter and opened the envelope. It was nothing to fancy, a white sheet and neat handwriting. So that he didn't need to explain what is written, he read the text aloud. "Dear Brother, i want to invite you to my wedding. I know that it's sudden and we haven't heared about each other much but i hope that you will be able to come. It will be next week at around 3 PM in the new church on the outskirts of town. Please come to my wedding, i want to see you again before i am leaving the country with my husband. I miss you. With love, your sister Akane......" without saying another word he put the letter back inside the envelope. With slightly mixed feelings he looked towards his partner. Truth be told, he wanted to see his sister since she had always stayed with him. She accepted him and his decision to go with Enki, something his parents denied vehemently. But there is the catch, his parents will probably also be at her wedding and Yoshi was sure that he wouldn't be able to hide from then. They might even want to kick him out, to them he wasn't even a son anymore. Sometimes Yoshi thought that his parents only cared about their money.

Enki's black eyes slowly widened as he heard the contents of the letter. So little Akane was getting married? Now that was a surprise. He remember her to be quite stubborn and a bit on the tomboy side. Even though Akane had taken after her mother, Yoshi and her shared many features and they were both beautiful. He was just surprised that someone had managed to tie Yoshi's wild sister down.

As Yoshi placed the letter away Enki didn't fail to see the dilemma in his lover's eyes. And he knew very well why. "Hey." He said stepping closer and placing a warm hand on the man's shoulder. "This is not about your parents." He began knowing very well what his partner was thinking. "This is your sister wedding and she asking you to be there on her special day." He sighed now placing the other hand on Yoshi's other should and leaning a bit so he could be on eye-level with his boyfriend. "Don't get me wrong, if you don't want to go, I wont force you. But just think about it. I think your sister deserves to have her older brother on what's supposed to be the best day of her life." He said and a small smile graced his lips.

He remembered the days when he and Yoshi first started dating, Akane was the only person from Yoshi side of the family that supported them. Wouldn't it be bad not to be there to support her this time? "Beside." He added. "You haven't seen each other in a long time. Wouldn't it be nice to see her?" He inquired rising an eyebrow. He would be lying if he said he didn't mind the fact that Yoshi's parents would be there as well. But he couldn't be selfish and strip Yoshi from a chance to meet his sister and maybe...just maybe see if his parents have change.

(Whoops, there i wasn't able to reply yesterday. XD I got someone staying over so i might take some time to reply. :) Hope you won't mind that much.)

Yoshihiro listened to his lover's words. They were all true, so very true but still. "I know, i would love to see Akane again but.....they don't want me there. It will only lead to chaos if i would come." he emphasized the word they, meaning his parents. He really would love to go, to see his little sister grow up to be a fine woman. He knew that Akane would leave the country also because of their parents. At least she found love in this political marriage. Since Yoshihiro believed that this was yet another business marriage that often occured. But it seemed like they really loved each other. The whole letter was saying this, they would marry because they love, not because the must. So it was the only choice to congratulate them.

After a while of thinking, he spoke "Okay, i will go. Will you be able to come too? Somehow....i am a bit afraid to go alone." and turned his head away, a bit blushing. Yoshi hated these moments, where he needed to tell his true feelings. They were just to embarrassing to say. He loved Enki and would really like it if Enki would come along to the wedding. At least he will have some kind of strength to hold im done and not let him brake. Though he hated his parents, he was afraid of them the most. They had power, enough power to make his life miserable, they just didn't decide to do so though. One wrong move and they might even destroy Enki's life, his dreams. This is why he is so afraid to meet them again. Of fear to make things worse.

(I wouldn't mind at all, since I'm always making you wait T.T)

"What? And miss a chance to tease Akane? No way!" He said chuckling. Of course, that wasn't the reason why he would be going to the wedding, other than show support to Yoshi. But he'd known Yoshi long enough to know that the other man hated to show hints of weakness and Enki wasn't going to point that out. "Well I'll take a quick shower while you finish dinner, okay?" He said planting a short kiss on the back of Yoshi's neck and went to their bathroom.

Once in the solitude that the shower provided he couldn't help let his thought wander about his lover. Yoshi hadn't seen his parents since four years ago, when they decided to move in together. Sometimes, Enki wondered if it was really worth it. Technically, he is the one to be blame for the way Yoshi was disowned. He was indeed the one who made the first move in their relationship. Thinking about it made him wonder if it was worth it to strip Yoshi's from his family in order for them to be together. But that was a question he would never find the strength answer, he was after all, a selfish bastard who wanted Yoshi with him. If Yoshi's parents still didn't accept their relationship, it was their lost because he wasn't going anywhere.

Walking back into the room he was greeted by a wonderful smell. Neither of them were great cooks, but damn Yoshi had some good skills. Better than his anyways.

He rubbed a towel over his still wet hair before pulling it over his wide shoulders. Stepping closer to the table, wearing a simple white shirt and gray sweatpants and barefooted, he smiled at his lover and sat down. "What would I do without you?" He asked rhetorically. It was true, not only was Yoshi the love of his life but the man was perfect. He cooked, he kept the house clean; not that he thought of Yoshi as a housekeeper but if Enki lived on his own....This place would be a total mess and take-out food would be the everyday menu.

(Sorry was gone longer than i though. :D)

"Hm hm. I will be done in a minute." he said, starting to drift into his own little world. He will have to think a bit more about it. While doing so, he continued to add a few seasonings to the hot pot. Maybe, if he acted normal and tried not to provoke a fight then maybe they wouldn't do anything to harsh. If Yoshi is careful, than he might be able to avoid them at some point. At least he whished he would. Well, after putting the pro and cons against each other he decided to go to the wedding. Congratulating his sister won't hurt after all. No matter how much his parents hate him.

Yoshi didn't mind not being apart of his parent's life. Even before the whole matter with Enki he already hated them. He didn't like to live a life like that. To spit onto the weaker, poor people. To live life as if you were the king and your so high and mighty. They say money rules the world but Yoshi isn't thinking like that. The best that happened to him until now is that Enki took him from that forced lifestyle. The love he felt for Enki is much better than any money on the world. As much clichee as it sounds, it's true. Even though he needed to work hard to get enough money to life. It is far better than being forced into marriage.

He was ripped out of his thoughts by the hissing of the kettle. Quickly taking it of the stove, Yoshi put it on the table and set the table for dinner. He was amazed that he was able to cook actually. The skills he possessed came from multiple cook books. He stared towards the bathroom door waiting for his lover to return. And he didn't need to wait long. Enki soon sit down, his hair still wet from the shower. "Well, you would probably be eating take-out-food and your apartment would be swiming in trash right?" he said, laughing lightly. He knew Enki, it would probably only take a few days until clothes and other trash littered the floor. But he still loved Enki, nobody was perfect and Yoshi loved his lover just like he was. "Itadakimasu." and he begun digging in.

Enki smiled at the words, they contained so much truth. He knew that his life without Yoshi would be a complete mess. But he said nothing in return and took a bite of his dinner. It was delicious. Not as delicious as something his mother would cook (no-one could cook better than her in Enki's opinion) but good enough for Enki to take seconds. They enjoyed their diner in silence, except for the occasional 'how was your day?' conversation.

After dinner, Enki cleared the table and proceeded to do the dishes while Yoshi took a shower. It was their unspoken agreement that if one of them cooked the other would clean the dishes. But since it was Yoshi who always ended up doing cooking; Enki was pretty much permanently in charge of cleaning the dishes. Yoshi came out of the bathroom right when Enki had finished cleaning the used plates and as usual they sat on their couch in the living room watching the news.

There was a broadcasting about the strange disappearances of some of the members of the New Age church and how the police sill haven't reveal anything to the press yet. "Takada wants my help on that case." Enki informed his lover. He had his arm over Yoshi's shoulders and pulled him a bit closer to his side. He loved the feeling of Yoshi's warmth against his.

Dinner was most of the time the quiest of the day. Neither one of them spoke much usually. Just your every day conversation now and then. It was still nice for a change. Especially if you could here students crying and shouting the whole day about how unfair he was and so on. They just didn't get that you needed to work hard to accomplish your dream. Yoshihiro is only guiding them into the right direction. But of course they don't get it. Well, life was just hard like always. Either way, the food that he cooked actually tasted like something. He once tried something complicated but it lacked in seasoning and just tasted like nothing. That is why the young male is staying with easy dishes. Though hot pot wasn't that easy either but you can't really do much wrong in seasoning it.

Like Enki bathed before their dinner, Yoshi did afterwards. He let the warm water dribble down on his body and enjoyed the sensation it caused with a deep sigh. The warm water let his muscles relax as always and he took his time showering. If he loved something it was bathing or showering. It always lets him calm down and relax for once. But staying to long in the warm water wasn't good either so he turned the water knob off. After taking his time drying himself, he rubed his hair for a while. It wasn't fully dry yet but Yoshi didn't care much. He discarded his used clothing into the washing bin and put on a plain white shirt and black pants almost like his lover did.

After comming out of the bathroom, Yoshi saw that Enki was done with cleaning the dishes and joined his lover on their couch. They watched a bit of news for a bit before the taller of them both spoke. "So you need to go undercover on that one?" he asked, not saying the thing he wanted to say though. 'Be careful' always stuck in his throat but Yoshi wasn't sure if he should say it. In the end maybe something would happen if Enki was always watching his steps. His lover was used to these jobs aber all, he was always careful. It's not as Yoshi needed to say it. Still, out concern for his lover he snuggled closer to his warmth. Like a shower, it always calmed him down to feel his lovers arms around himself and the warmth the other is emitting.

From the corner of his eyes, he observed his lover watching the news intently. Yoshi leaned forwards and planted a kiss on his lovers cheek. It was his own way of saying 'I love you so be careful'. Even if Enki was blaming himself for ripping him out of his parents life, the other male was the love of his life and he wouldn't give him up no matter what. Thats why Yoshi was always so concern when it came to Enki's job. He couldn't bear the thought of losing his lover. It made him insecure and he always tried showing it in the weirdest ways possible.

Enki's only answer to his lover was a curt nod as he concentrated on the broadcasting. As he had already suspected the victims were all between eighteen and twenty-four. But what surprised him the most was that they were all males. It was obviously a pattern, which meant that these disappearance weren't random. Even though the missing people were all members of the New Age church, it still could be coincidence. But Enki's mind was already working on the case without even having the police material with him. He was so deep in thoughts about the case that he almost didn't notice Yoshi's kiss, almost.

He turned his face from the news and stared at his lover's beautiful face. The man was beautiful, not in a feminine way, no, there was nothing woman-like about Yoshi. Yet Enki could feel a delicacy in tenderness in Yoshi's features that would always make his heart skip a beat.

A smile graced his lips and he leaned in to capture Yoshi's lips in a slow and tender kiss. Yoshi didn't have to voice his thoughts, Enki already knew what the other man was thinking. Yoshi never told him not to do case or help the police, but Enki could feel the other's uneasiness. Enki was glad though that Yoshi never tried to hold him back, because he didn't know whether he would listen to his lover or do his job. It would be a very sticky situation he wasn't looking forward to.

"Don't worry." Enki said once he released his lovers lips. "Everything will be fine, this is not a very complicated case." He soothed his lover running his finger through Yoshi's hair, loving the softness against his skin. He looked deep into's Yoshi light brown eyes, eyes that he had no trouble getting himself drown in them. Slowly he placed his right hand against Yoshi's cheek, rubbing his thumb against the soft skin. "You'll see it'll be all over in no time." He promised softly before leaning in closer, closing the distance between them to capture Yoshi's lips once again. Lips he would never get tired of kissing.

The kiss started innocently, slow and soothing just to assure Yoshi that everything will be fine. But then the kiss turned more rough and passionate. Enki carefully pushed his lover's back to the couch. He sucked on Yoshi's lips and brushed his tongue against Yoshi's teeth, demanding entrance to the warmth of his mouth.

Yoshi noticed that Enki was was already absorbed in his new case. Truth be told, Yoshi himself was quite interested. A new formed religion that kills his own people perhaps? Maybe it was something along the lines of 'Don't speak about our religion to others or you get killed' or something along the lines. Yoshi was often putting up his own theories about some of Enki's cases but he refrained from voicing them most of the time. He is, after all, a sucker for drama. So his 'theories' are most of the time pretty vague and hold no foundation.

Yoshi accepted the kiss with love, it was a gentle kiss just showing their tender love in the right way. During the kiss he closed his eyes and when he opened them he came face to face with his lover. The black silky hair and the dark brown eyes. Enki was a beautiful man and Yoshi asked himself sometimes if he was the right one for Enki. I mean, his lover would certainly be able to get the woman or man that he wants. Not often did his anger rise because of those jealously glances the other people send his way. Still, he enjoyed every moment he gets to share with his lover.

Yoshi trusted him, enjoying the fingers that were running through his hair. Enki can be both, gentle and rough. And Yoshi enjoyed both of these sides to the fullest. With a small voice he said "I know....i know." and continued to relax in the others grasp. Their lips connected again and Yoshi let Enki have the lead yet again. The kiss was slow at first, Yoshi thought it was to assure him everything was fine and he accepted this. Soon however, the kiss deepened and got hotter every second. He faintly felt the push and his back soon met the couch. He felt his lover's tongue demanding for entrance and he soon granted his lover's wish. How could he be possible able to reject something like this after all. He wasn't able to suppress a light moan though. He opened his mouth for the other and decided to be bold for once. His own tongue met with Enki's halfway and both of them started to battle for dominance.

Enki smiled against Yoshi's lips. He loved how his lover would always give back just as much as him, oh and those wonderful noises he made were enough to fuel his passion more. Now that he had free entrance to Yoshi's mouth he wasn't going to go down without a fight. Tongue met tongue, dancing against one another, his tongue caressed and reached every corner of Yoshi's wonderful mouth. He sucked a little more on his lover's already swollen bottom lip, and moved on to suck and kiss his partner's neck. Enki inhaled Yoshi's scent, a smell Enki couldn't live without, before kissing the man's neck hungrily.

He rested his right hand by Yoshi's narrow hips, pressing their hips together letting Yoshi feel his heat for him. With his free hand he lifted Yoshi's shirt slightly, giving him enough space to play with his lover's nipples. He pulled and rubbed them playfully, and they soon became erected and hard. Enki himself was feeling extremely aroused and he rubbed his half erected penis against Yoshi's, loving the feeling of their bodies together close to one another. As if they were two pieces of a puzzle, a perfect match.

Yoshi's own tongue danced with Enki's and he took the freedom to explore the others mouth too. But in the end he gave up, Enki was always the one to win the fight. It was just fueling his lust towards the other far more. After the kiss ended, he felt the others mouth sucking on his neck. Out of pure reflex he gave the other more freedom. The young lad wasn't sure if he could ever live without Enki anymore. He would die without getting touched by the other. Their bodies war far to compatible to part.

A few moans passed his now free lips again after getting his nipples fondled by the other. He felt the others penis rubbing against his own which aroused him even more. But he was feeling that he shouldn't be the only one feeling like this so he pushed and rubbed his hips against the other's to cause more friction. His mind was already starting to fog up with lust. His hands were tugging at the others shirt and pants, wanting to feel the others body. It was only a matter of time for Yoshi to become unable to control himself. It had already been a few days since their last time and since then Yoshi hadn't had the time to jerk off. So it was also pent up frustration that made it's way into his clouded mind.

"Someone's a bit eager tonight." Enki whispered into Yoshi's ear. His hot breath caressing Yoshi's sensitive ear. It was a good thing that Yoshi wanted this as much a he did. Chuckling at his lover's reactions he pulled himself away but still at arms reach to give Yoshi what he wanted and undressed. He pulled his shirt over his head and then he quickly removed his sweatpants along with his underwear. Now fully naked he was exposed to his lover. Yoshi could see Enki's now fully erected penis. Enki wasn't huge, but his manhood was a little bit over the average.

"Now shall I help you get rid of these?" Enki said almost a whisper as he pulled Yoshi's shirt off and tossed it to the side next to his forgotten clothes. With a mischievous grin he leaned closer capturing his lover's lips for a short but hungry kiss and began to slowly make wet kisses trails down Yoshi's torso, all the way down to his hips. Kissing his lover's hipbones he skillfully pulled Yoshi's pants together with the man's underwear down to his ankles, freeing Yoshi's penis. Enki kissed the top of that part of Yoshi he loved so much before wrapping his mouth around the hot staff. He loved to suck on Yoshi's penis so much because the feeling of making Yoshi squirm under him and beg for more was simply priceless.

"You're one to talk...." he absentmindly said and reached towards the others body. The warm muscles felt good against his cold hands, they were flexing and rippling. While Enki was undressing him, his own hand trailed towards the others penis. Yoshi was able to stroke it a few times, he would have done more even a BJ but it seemed like the other was faster than him since he felt a mouth over his own again. It was a sloppy kiss but all the while able to stir him up some more. If he wouldn't know it better, he would come before the fun part even started. His right hand that was fondling Enki's penis left soon though because the other stripped him from the only clothing he had left, his trousers and shorts.

What he didn't think though is that Enki thought about the same. "E-Enki wait..!" but it was to late, Enki already started sucking on his manhood. "Nnggh. S-...stop..Enki!" he groaned out. He loved being sucked by his lover but he wanted to start today. He was feeling delusional. He just wanted to make Enki feel good too. Yoshi's right hand wandered towards the black mop of hair and fisted it gently. He couldn't surpress moans comming out of his mouth and along halfway his small complains turned into begging. He wanted more! "Ngh...ahh.....m-more, Enki." only escaped his lips, his head laying on top of the arm rest of the couch.

A shudder ran down Enki's spine, hearing those words coming out of his lover's lips were enough to boost his arousal and pride. It always filled him with so much pride to know that he could make his usually very serious lover show so many emotions. No, he was no macho man but he loved Yoshi with all his heart and making him feel good, this good, made him feel full of joy. If he wanted more, Enki was only more than eager to give him more.

He ran his skillful tongue up and down the hot throbbing staff before swallowing it as far as his throat would let him. Loving how Yoshi would pull at his hair every time he felt waves of pleasure. Enki wasn't a masochist but there was something in having his hair pulled or the occasional scratches down his back that were just damn mind blowing.

"Your wish is my command." He said huskily and licked his middle finger, wetting it with his drool before resuming his loving sucking of Yoshi's manhood. He then ran said finger over Yoshi's entrance teasing at bit first before pushing it deep inside his lover's warm inside.

These many emotions Yoshi showed at them moment only belonged to Enki. To others he would never dare show this side. He was to prideful to do so. Only around Enki he got weak. It was just the fact that he could trust Enki fully, he didn't need to hide anything. No matter what happens Enki would accept it. At least Yoshi was believing this with his whole heart. It mind sound soppy, love at first sight but it was just that. Yoshihiro wanted to believe that both of their love would stay till they died but as much as he wished this he also knew that there are only a handful of chases like that. The future could change things and Yoshi was afraid if it would change their love.

Never mind though, the current time matters. And currently he was being sucked off! "A-aah, E-enki wait......I'm-I'm comming!" he said breathlessly, fisting his lovers hair even more. The pleasure soon reached it's peak and with a loud groan Yoshi came. He didn't even notice the finger being thrust into him. Only when he came down from his high did he feel the trusting. Tears gathered at the corners of his eyes. It doesn't really hurt but as always it was uncomfortable at first. His mind after his orgasm was to clouded with lust to form another sentence so he just moaned and groaned now and then. Enki really knew how to drive him crazy.

Enki didn't hesitate and drank every single drop of his lover sweet milk. He released Yoshi's half erected penis, funny how even after cumming he was still aroused. Was this Enki's effect on him? Enki stood on his knees as he continued thrusting his middle finger in and out of Yoshi before adding a second one. He knew he was rushing things a bit, but it was taking all of his strength to hold himself back and prepare Yoshi properly.

While he rolled and spread his fingers wide inside Yoshi, he began to stroke his now fully erected penis with his free hand. He was so hard and in so much need to be inside of his lover that he was already dripping with pre-cum. It had been a while since they've last made love, both of them too busy with work and other things. Enki would come home late from a job or Yoshi would be too tired from grading papers. Well, Enki had reached his limit, tonight he was going to have what was his.

His eyes clouded with heat and lust for the man under him as he pulled his fingers out of Yoshi. He used some of the cum Yoshi had spilled on himself to moisturize Yoshi's hole before positioning himself in front of it. A good thing about having a committed relationship was that they no longer needed the use of condoms, even though in the beginning of their relationship condoms were always a must. Enki trusted Yoshi, and Enki himself wouldn't even think of cheating on Yoshi.

"Baby, I can't wait anymore. Can I come in?" He really didn't had to ask, but no matter how lustful he was, he would never treat Yoshi without respect or care.

"Ugh. A-ah *moan* Enki..." he said breathlessly as soon as his lover continued spreading him. Though he just came it was unbearable, his penis was already half-erected again. It just felt good, just like a drug. Yoshi wanted more, he wasn't able to deny his want for the other. Normally it wasn't that rushed and hot, they both were sexual frustrated however. It seemed like Enki wasn't able to wait any longer either. If the poking penis of his lover near his hole ment anything. His hand reached out for the other and gripped Enki's shoulders steading himself more.

"Y-yes." Yoshi said with a groan and pushed slowly down on Enki. He was just as aroused as Enki was. That is why he acted so bold today. He wanted the other to feel good. With some low groans and taking deep breaths now and then he pushed the other more into himself. He felt the need to do something too and he knew that Enki loved getting pleasured by Yoshi. It was an advantage to know what the other wanted after such a long relationship. Yoshi knew that he was teasing Enki at the moment with the slow way he is going at. Still, Enki would be getting his fun later on so Yoshi could have a bit more fun now too.

Enki closed his eyes while gripping his bottom lip with his teeth, so hard, it could almost draw blood. Yoshi was killing him. The sensual way he was slowly swallowing him up was a torture. He couldn't understand how after so many years, Yoshi was still so tight. Being inside Yoshi was the greatest feeling Enki could ever experience. But he couldn't take anymore of Yoshi's sensual tease, it was too mean.

With an almost animalistic grunt, Enki grabbed Yoshi's tights and pulled them over his shoulders before slamming his hips forward going all the way in, hitting that right spot. "God baby, you are so tight." Enki said between grunting sounds of pleasure. He then leaned forward to capture Yoshi's lips in a passionate and hungry kiss. Breaking the kiss, he rested his forehead against Yoshi's and began rocking his hips back and forth. Every time his throbbing penis slided in and out Yoshi's ring of muscle it send waves of pleasure through Enki's entire body. "So good..." He said barely a whisper, their face close.

He began to increase his pace, every time hitting that right place that made Yoshi whimper and squirm in lust and pleasure. Letting go of one of Yoshi's leg, he moved his hand to stroke his lover's erected penis, matching the movement of his hips. "Come with me." He said brushing his lips with Yoshi's.

To say that Yoshi was a big shocked would be an underestimate. Who would have thought that Enki would really lose his control just because of a tease like that. Yoshi muffled his scream with the end of a couch cushion. Though he was really into it right now, he knew that they shouldn't be so loud....concerning the neighbors and all. The spot that Enki hit made him see stars and Yoshi opened his mouth to release a loud moan. Their lips met for an intense kiss only to be released soon after. Yoshi adjusted himself, telling that it was fine to move for Enki. And move he did. The couch started creaking under them, the steady rhythm of their rocking bodies shaking the couch with them.

Yoshi's arms snaked around Enki's neck and his fingernails crawling over the back. "T-to hard! E-enki!" he said breathlessly. Enki was purposly hitting the same spot, bringing Yoshi nearly over the egde. He wasn't able to bit back the sounds escaping his mouth. The room was filled with moans, grunts, the sound of their meeting bodies and the scent of sex. Yoshi wouldn't be able to hold back much longer so he merely grunted when he heared his lover's words. With one last trust of Enki and he came, over both their stomachs with a long moan. His walls glenched around his partners penis, wanting the other to come too.

episode-1-souji-okita.jpg?w=1200

Name: Souji Takada

Sexual preference/position: Bisexual/ Seke

Personality: Very outgoing, loves to eat sweets and to work out. He's very kind and has a great sense of justice and humor.

History: Souji is the third son of the Takada family. Ever since a little boy he loved going to school to play with his friends but hated the studying part. When he turned eighteen he decided to join the police force as a patrolling officer and worked hard to become the detective he is today. He and Enki met four years ago when Enki went to get his license as a private detective and became great friends right away. Every Thursday night he eats dinner with his parents and the rest of the family.

Enki came right after Yoshi, the way Yoshi's muscle ring gripped him was too much and he came hard inside his lover. Filling him with his love. Enki moaned his lover's name his mind seeing stars after waves and waves of pleasure. "Yoshi ah!" He fell on top Yoshi but still supporting himself on his elbows so not to crush the man he loved with his body weight. "I love you." He whispered into Yoshi's ear before kissing it, moving his mouth over Yoshi's for a kiss to seal his declaration of love. Enki was exhausted and sweating like a pig, they both would have to take a shower again. But that was okay.

Enki helped Yoshi up and joined him in the shower, both of them helping each other to clean up before heading to bed. Enki slept peacefully and in content as he held his lover in his arms.

--

Next morning, Enki woke up before Yoshi did. It was weird how he, who usually came home late from work, was the one who always woke up first. Yoshi was simply not a morning person. But after his first cup of coffee Yoshi would be ready for the day. After brushing his teeth Enki proceeded to the kitchen to make breakfast for the two of them. Well, the only thing he could make was scrambled eggs, bacon and French toasts. But he guesses that something was better than nothing.

He poured himself some orange juice and started the coffee maker. He knew that it was only a matter of time before Yoshi wakes up as well. As soon as the smell of coffee hits him, he'll be walking into the kitchen ready for it. The sound of their door bell brought him out of his train of thoughts and he moved to answer the door, wearing only his sweatpants and a grayish shirt.

"Morning!" Takada said cheerfully after Enki opened the door for him. The man held a bag of donuts in one hand, which Enki politely declined. He failed to understand how someone would have sweets for breakfast and still look good. Enki had seen Takada shirtless, and he had to admit the man had rocking abs. "Aren't you a bit early souji?" Enki said letting the cop and friend in and lead him to the living room.

"Well, you did say to come here before ten." Enki nodded remembering his appointment at 10:30, he had to break the news to his client. Her suspicions were justified. He had caught, several times, her husband cheating on her with his secretary.

"So what do you have for me?" Enki said sitting down on the sofa opposite Takada. The question made the man's bright smile fall and taking a bite from his donuts he handed Enki four file folders to Enki.

(If you don't like what I wrote about Yoshi let me know and I'll change it as soon as possible.)

After a low moan from his partner and both were totally spent. It had been such a long time and Yoshi only felt pure bliss right now. Being with Enki was the best. Lazily he put his arms around Enki's neck and pulled him into a kiss which his lover eagerly returned. "I love you too, Enki." Yoshi said, exhaustion hearable in his voice. Both of them were sweating so they had to shower yet again but that was no problem. After said shower both went straight to bed keeping each other near. The young man loved this session. He would often cuddle with Enki in bed and sleep in his embrace. It was comfortable and gave Yoshi a feeling of being wanted, not like the feelings he got when his parents hugged him in his earlier life. Yoshi didn't want to let go of Enki, to let go of that warmth he was feeling.

----

Another day came sooner than wanted. Enki woke up earlier than Yoshi as always so when his lover stood up a distressed sigh would escape Yoshi's lips. His warmth source was gone and he would curl up into a ball to keep him warm again. It was like any other morning basically. It was just that today, not the fresh scent of coffee woke him but rather the voices of his lover and his colleague. Yoshi could be a bit grumpy in the morning but thankfully today wasn't such a day. After laying in bed and thinking a few things over he accepted the fact that he should stand up. What he didn't expected was for his hips to hurt. Sure they had been together for almost 3 years and yesterday wasn't even the wildest sex they had but still after such a long period without sex it was understandable if his hips would hurt a bit the day after. Thankfully it was nothing to the first time they had.

So after carefully streching he ventured outside the bedroom and into the kitchen in only his boxers and a white shirt on. First off, he needed his coffee or else he would be cranky. After pouring himself a cup he took a long sip and a sigh escaped his lips. With the coffee mug in his hand he made his way to the living room where he knew his lover and said colleague would be sitting. "Mornin' Enki, Takada." he greeted both of them and sat down next to Enki. Today was saturday (hope thats okay since i didn't know what day we started in) so he didn't have work to do for now. Grading papers and taking care of his next lessons could wait till the afternoon. Yoshi just wanted to relax to day and maybe even go buying some stuff at the local market.

(That's totally fine ^^)

Enki accepted the folder just when Yoshi came to sit down next to him. He smiled at his man and kissed him on the cheek before opening the first folder containing information about the case. "Yo! Morning, Yoshi." Takada greeted his smile reappearing as if it had always been there. Souji didn't know much about Yoshi, but he had liked the man since he first saw him with Enki on a drinking party. If he weren't his best friend's boyfriend he wouldn't think twice before asking him out. "Had a good night sleep?" He asked offering a doughnut with strawberry cream on top to Yoshi.

The first folder contained information about the first missing victim. A 35 years old dentist, named Sasou Kitta. He lived alone with his dog and was still single. Was last seen getting to his car in a parking lot in late dinner two blocks from the New Age church. He was a senior member of the church and was well known by the other's members. He disappeared without a trace.

The second folder contained information about the second missing victim. A 64 years old physics teacher who disappeared two weeks after Kitta. The man has an ex-wife and three sons and he had recently come out as a gay man. He has been a member of the same church as Kitta for six months before his disappearance. He was last seen at the university library. He was seen coming in but never out.

The third folder was about a man named Keito Akihabara. A 29 years old married man that owned a car rental deal company. He was last seen at a night club a month after the teacher's disappearance. He was not a member of the church but he had visited it a couple of times.

Enki frowned at the last folder. It contained nothing but an ID card. "What is this?" He asked Takada after absorbing so much information. Takada placed the empty box away and leaned his elbows on his knees. "That was found near the place Akihabara was last see. It's clearly a fake ID that kid couldn't be older than eighteen. Anyways we've been trying to track him down but we can't find anything relevant." He paused before adding. "The only information of value that we've found is that he appears to be a hustler." Enki's frown deepened, kind of young to be a hustler.

"So all of them are members of the church." Enki mused but Souji shook his head. "No, the last victim had never set a foot at the church. They register every member and every visitor…Why? I don’t know." Enki mused again. "Could this be the act of an angry atheist?" That made Takada laugh darkly. "I highly doubt that, I'll let you figure out on your own what that New Age church preaches about." He said standing up.

"Anyways give me a call as soon as you find anything, alright? I'll do the same." He said heading to the door as Enki followed him. "Hey, Yoshi, we should go out for a drink sometime, Enki too and some guys from the force. Anyways just let me know!" And with that he left not before winking at Yoshi.

Enki walked back into the living room and sat next to Yoshi looking at the fake ID of the teenager. "If the church is a connection, but this guy has never been there…then what is?" He asked out loud and turned to face his lover. "What are your plans for this afternoon?" He asked.