тeneвrae aeтernae

gin

27xple8.png

iddj74.png

|Tenebris Serial Murder Case file no. 3045700|

I
t was raining outside as everyone near the park heard sirens rumbling all over the place. Drenched shoulders started gathering at the fountain, taking such glimpse of something that was plastered for a while. Some faces were scarred with sheer horror, some with disgust; the rest, well they remained poker face. It took couple of minutes for the police to push through the hordes of people crowding.

"Excuse , excuse--" another one ordered as he plastered the ever-famous "keep out" boundary tape. The police started to gather within the place secured by the yellow tape as the rest barricaded the curious species pushing through.

"This is----" as the dark haired male couldn't take it anymore and puked everything at the dirt covered ground.

"You should get used with this--" The other one slightly smashed the folder atop the puking policeman's head.

Masato had just entered inside the crime scene together with the forensic team. To their sudden surprise, another disgusting and stomach-turning corpse welcomed them. It did left them with a sour expression but they just couldn't help but get used to it; a usual display of a flashy murder.

"It's Tenebris again--" as Matsura, the one who puked, immediately pin-pointed.

"A headless corpse of a girl covered with bruises and her innards out in the public. Rigor mortis had occurred for a day an-- "

"Tenebris? What a pain in the ass--" Masato crouched as he tried to observe the corpse while his assistant Matsura's face contorted with disgust. He should take notice of some details himself before conceding with the latter's opinion.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• seiragureisu

Walking peacefully away in the park, ignoring the noisy crowd.

Glaring in the moonlight, Tenebris evil smile appear in his face, reminiscing the act that he did.

"Beautiful.. very lovely creatures with their juices (referring to blood) sparks in their flesh..." as he continue wiping his blade.

Tenebris commits a lot of slaying. Enjoying every slash on his victims. The police gave him the alias and never got a chance to catch him. Until now they didn't know what Tenebris really look like.. they don't have any idea, the only fact of the evidence they have is the way he murdered.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

It's been three months since the case was filed about a murderer enjoying his or her killing-spree, Tenebris. And yet, Masato had been admitted in the case for a month. Since every detective that handled the case always end up in a mess or got themselves killed. No one dared to attend for such a dangerous case yet Masato offered himself like a sacrificial lamb. His intuition tells him that he should capture the culprit himself, once and for all.

"Now that you've looked closer, there something's missing" He darted his eyes to Matsura who stood behind him.

"To hell with the perfect crime, these guy's a pro in this." Masato added as he raised his brow out of confusion.

No sign of struggle and no matter how the forensic team delve into the corpse; He's sure that they would find nothing. Masato sighed and hoisted himself upward. It's no use wasting his time watching at a corpse all day. Noticed a strange animosity in the crowd, he immediately turned his back to see where it was coming from.

--there's no way in hell Tenebris' here... As he scanned every individual in front of him.

“It’s been a while since I’ve pampered myself..” as Natsuki laid his back on his tub, washing himself.

He also has known as refined and good-looking man. He hates to be stained and he really is meticulous. So, It’s not new to him that not only ladies but also men are really attracted to him, that’s one of the reason why no one ever suspects him as a murderer. His dark fascination in flesh was concealed by his looks.

“This is what you like, am I right…..” as Tenebris thrusts in.

“Yes, give me more… “ as some lady whore moans in a vacant warehouse.

While enjoying the mood, Tenebris commence in his real motive.. He shoved his blade and blot out to the lady’s slender body.

“You veritably savoring.. that’s good…” as he completely terminate the lifeless lady.

Male, female, and even the third gender. No matter how Masato scanned the files, the suspect tend to kill in a random manner. Despite their ages, residences, or statuses; Masato just couldn't figure it out no matter how he wanted to view it into a killer perspective. Basically, he's just killing for pure madness. The common thing among the murderers--the joy of seeing a fresh blood.

Masato continued piling the folders at his desk, hoping to see a little clue on what his predecessors had left. Finally, he found out a little to no significance clue. The fact that all of them had shades of red aside from blood. Scanning through the pictures, he poked the ballpen at his chin as he delved for more information.

Tenebris had performed his odd murders anywhere; much worst in a mall where there're lot's of people gathering.

"It's as if he's challenging the police force--" He blurted out of nowhere as he continued scanning the files.

"Take tell Matsura that i'll be going out for awhile." Masato withdrew from his office chair. They're missing something important, it's as if the murderer's misdirecting them further from the real subject.

After a lot of crimes, Natsuki a.k.a Tenebris got bored and wants to stitch himself out for a while.

“When I open my eyes, the warmth of the morning breeze boozes up my senses.

Let my body stretch out and leave the familiar just for this day.”
as normal Natsuki lays upon his bed.

He owns an expensive penthouse around the city. The luxurious room always tidy. He never missed to polish by himself every single point of his house. He neglects any room service for the reason they may leave their filthy finger prints.

Natsuki get up and turned on the water heater on his tub, as he waits, he prepare his breakfast.

He always does this routine every single day. He sipped on his coffee and went to the bathroom. Like a welcomed season, he slides in the tub and bestow his vital fragrance. Rubbing himself blandly unto his flesh tower. His roguish mind lingers the room.

“I've never done this for awhile…”
as he passionately caress himself. Natsuki, despite of his evil obsession, he still longs for someone who can share with his madness.

As he finish his routine. Natsuki wear his office suit and off to work.

He’s a Head- Writer in some publishing company; a sublime writer, as his comrades calls him. He formulates Psychological Novels (suspense-thriller). Staying up in the office for eight (8) hours doesn't bother him at all, as long as he writes and scared out of his wits.

let me know kung misleading na..

"Buy me some creamy anpan, Shinichi Kudo-kuun." Take whistled as he teased the male.

"Shut your trap and get back to work, Take-sempai." Masato's vein almost popped as he glared back.

His subordinates officially calls him "Shinichi" or "Kudo" ; a character based from a certain famous detective anime. They said Masato was like a real-life Kudo since he could easily solve cases without even breaking a sweat. But that was partly true; just the difference of him being far simple than the ever-intelligent Kudo. He welcomed this weird nicknames with a grim since he hated to be compared with an unrealistic being. Plus, he's not much confident with his deductive skills. Nevertheless, the whole Tenebris case was the most difficult case he'd dealt with. It was like a puzzle that will not be completed no matter how he tried. Yet our young lad here prefer challenges and is likely interested in catching the culprit and closing the case himself with a smile. Still, his lack of fear with this newly acclaimed madman was left as a mystery towards the entire police force.

Masato arrived at the convenient store after he dropped by at the nearest Koban earlier, throwing an anpan and some light snacks inside the basket. He himself needed a little break out of this stressful and nerve-wrecking case, after all. The male found himself an empty table and hauled it. Eating an onigiri that he'd bought in the convenient store. Masato was still investigating the case as he occupied himself in calling different detectives and polices, asking them about the case or so.

@seiragureisu |okiie no problem.|

*sighs* tapping his pen on the table.

“Hey, Nishimura-kun.. why don’t you relax for a while..” as Ayaka massage his shoulders.

Ayaka Minako is a co-writer, and obviously attracted to Natsuki.

--Natsuki’s POV

This girl really stuck her nose on my toes. It’s not that I dislike it, but her scent stinks. She works with me for three (3) years now. Ayaka always clings unto me and even offer her body just to notice her. The whole office assumed that we’re going out. She stands out among the other girls in our office. I may say that she had the qualities that any guy could wish. But unfortunately she’s not my type, and relationship is not in my vocabulary.

“Yeah yeah that’s right.. maybe I should get some air..” Natsuki get up on his chair as he gently grab and takes off Ayaka’s hand.

“Get back to reality my dear Ayaka –san and finish your fairytale on your table.” as he holds her chin up, gave her an intimate stare and.. “ NOW!!!...” he blew her off.

“That girl… can’t be help! Maybe I’ll slice her throat sooner.” Natsuki went outside to catch some fresh air.

He hopped into some convenient store across the street. Immediately cater himself a cold canned coffe and some cigarette. Looking outside and got some empty table near the ashtray. Natsuki finally snag his soul while puffing his sticks. He stared head up in the buildings around and suddenly peek from the corner of his eye, a good-looking guy but look so haggard and pissed over the phone.

“whatta day.. “ as he sighs heavily.

"AH. Then may I speak to Inspector Tanaka."

"Er no, ah yes well---"

"kay, when? Ah really? "

"Damn, I lost track of it, kay --yes, I'm hanging up. Jya."

The conversation had gone for quite some time and Masato finally stopped calling all of them as he went to the vendo machine to grab another can of coffee. He'd already gathered lot's of can above his table, probably five, since he himself was a coffee lover. But the caffeine inside it was important to a person who worked at a stressful industry. He need to stay awake a lot and sleep less. Realized this entire thing, he sighed and wondered why in the world had he took a weird job like becoming a detective.

As he googled something on his cellphone he noticed someone glancing at him. The other person took some glimpse of him for quite a while so he decided to turn his head slightly at the male and nodded at him with a soft smile.

--is he by any chance a model? The male was stunningly gorgeous yet he didn't had a glimpse of him too much since his phone ranged again. It was Take, he kept on rambling about his food since he was starving. The guy should hurry and shove that anpan to him.

Masato stood and immediately excused himself away from the convenience store. Damn, he looked like a lackey for his subordinates.

---Tenebris POV

Oh crap he saw me, that guy will surely thinks that I’m creepy.. well I am. Anyway, it doesn’t matter since he’s just some stranger who happened to be so attractive…

Wooah! Am I adoring him?! C’mon Nishimura Natsuki, you’re just like a reptile, having a heart as cold and frozen as ice. There’s no way you can appreciate human, they’re all just a piece of cake to slice.

“What am I faltering about.. “ as he nods back to the guy and smiles to some extent.

“Maybe I need some flesh tonight..”as he continue mumbling.

--

The other man left his table exasperated. Natsuki finished his coffee and went back to work.

He sat on his throne and continues his writing. The guy back in the convenient store left Natsuki droopped. The image of the haggard man pops in his mind.

“aaarrgh.. fuck this shit.. I can’t concentrate.." stamping the papers on his table. Scratching his hair until it messed up.

“wooah woaah man, what’s got into you.?” Hiro asked him while picking the papers on the ground.

Natsuki feeling annoyed to himself. He never been into this state. Filling all his papers and blasted outside. He lingers around the city with this dark aura on his body.

“This will be a very long long night..” malevolent grin emerge on his face.

pagpasensyahan mo na kung bagal ko reply.

As he arrived at their office, he was greeted by Take with a fuming face.

"Damn. What took you so long? I'm famished!"

He snorted and snatched the plastic bag from the lad. He'd raised his shoulders and acted like nothing had happened and returned to his cubicle. The latter turned to his post and gave Masato a sigh. Take just couldn't raise an argument when it comes to him; he rarely wins a tongue fight, in the first place. Masato immediately open the lid of his laptop to encode the new information he'd gotten earlier. For the longest hours he was running there and here as he compiled everything he needed.

It was twelve in the evening when he finally settled down at his desk. There were only few people, including him, that was left inside the establishment. The light from his lampshade only illuminated the documents that were placed on top of his table; the rest were purely dim and dark.

He noticed that as he scanned the pictures; there was no sex organs left in a victim. Everything about it was completely obliterated; chopped, burnt into crisp, skinned and the rest well--completely unidentified.

"maybe he kept the organs, rapes them or something of that sort, arghhh-- too vague." He murmured out of confusion.

He rearranged the pictures from the first killing down to the last. It's his hundredth murder yet he remained unknown to the police. Strangely enough, it was rather fishy for them to took an eternity before finding his or her identity. The police had handled lot's of murder case; yet the Tenebris case, was rather the hardest among them.

"So is a he or a she?" He tapped his index at the table momentarily, as he returned back to the basics; Tenebris' gender.

sorry late reply rin. TT

Captivating vibrant starry sky above the city, Natsuki entered in some tavern he found while strolling the street. The moment he stepped on, many girls stared at him, some of them even clanged unto him asking if he’s with someone, etc.

He asked the bartender for some scotch to sip in. The lights and sounds inside banging on his head. Natsuki constrained himself in chatting the ladies who pushes themselves unto his side.

“Say, handsome… what’s your stash?”—as booby lady asked Natsuki while enticing him.

“Oh dear… I slay …” –Natsuki answered her.

“ Hmm.. sounds erotic to me..”—as the booby continue enticing him w/out any stun in her face.

Natsuki stared at her seductively, “So you’re in the vein of it… ?”

“I f I say so.. will you slay me, huh?” as she leaned forward and taste his lips not knowing what really lies ahead.

Natsuki grabbed her ass and together sets off the tavern. Smiling evilly, he let the lady to decide where she wants to do it. They went to hotel not far from the tavern. The place built for various guests who plays bad ass stuffs.

“Here we go handsome.. hey, what should I call you?”-- while stripping her knitted outfit, popping out her vast boobies.

--Natsuki POV

This is perfect.. there’s no need to improvise. All my needs are here!.

--“Does it matter, lady?...” as Natsuki grasped her forward and kissed her zealously.

Natsuki intentionally bite her lips, while caressing her body. Blood spot appears, but he licked it without delay.

“Now sweetie..are you ready for this?!” – showing her the ball gag and bondages (cuffs, belt, mitts) imposing the start of their little play.

yo! dear just reply if you got free time.. *pats*

He yawned as he eagerly shoved all the folders on the left side of his desk. Masato had plans for staying in there, he ventured the canteen and grabbed another can of coffee. It's been two days since he had slept, and he started to act lethargic and his body's begging for rest. Maybe he should rest, yet his task would not allow him to do so. Escaping from reality he'd leaned on the wall as he drunk another coffee.

The fog escaped at the cup, as his soft lips nibbled at the can.

"Yo, Masato won't you go home? It's past twelve. Maan you're such a hard worker."

"I'll go back, I just need to finish this coffee..."

"AHAHA well good luck with the case and be sure to have a good rest or else you can't even run to capture him." He received a light tap as the man escaped through the shadows.

He's right. Masato should indulged himself a little rest. God knows when will the chasing occur. He could even imagine himself sprawling at the floor as his energy had died down while chasing the culprit. After awhile, he went back to the office and grabbed his trench coat.

As the mist concealed its surroundings, Masato crossed his arms and placed it within his armspits; it's sure getting cold for a September.

"Hmm I had a bad feeling about tonight--" He seized to walk as he squinted his eyes beyond the mist.

“Ooh yes.. you bad-ass!” as she giggles in excitement

“So here we go… you better stop talking, just feel this and enjoy..” he tied her arms and legs in each post of the bed. Natsuki licked her ears down to her neckline.

“Oh boy.. you indeed a sadist.. aahh..”

“Sshh… I told you to stop talking..” he continue licking her.

The lady moaned and groaned erotically. He placed the ball gag in her mouth and started to lash her simultaneously. Pinky red marks appeared immediately in the skin of the lady, but she didn’t even care in fact she’s enjoying. Her whole body soaked by the sweat. Natsuki topped on her and did some foreplay again… he licked.. he kissed.. he even bit her nips and almost torn apart. The man lit the candle he grabbed over the table, he leaned again over her nips and dropped a tear from the light. The girl screamed in pain as the hot tear oozes unto her stomach. Natsuki continue this oozing until her navel covered by the candle’s tears.

“ Let me see your scared face.. aren’t you already?!”

“Mmm- mmh mm….”

“ You still want more huh.. here take this.. ummm.” as he thrusts hard inside her.

Teary-eyed lady allowed Natsuki to went in and out of her.

“Aaaaahh…”

“I’m cumming too..” as Natsuki came but he didn’t take his thing out however he persisted in pleasuring her.

--Natsuki’s POV

Damn! Her skin really provokes me..now’s the time!

Natsuki took off the ball gag from her mouth and smooch her thoroughly. He digs up something in his back and a chilly sharp blade launched into her stomach. He ripped diagonally as he planned to play with her body. Everything inside her burst out. The man laughed like a crazy bitch and remove the lady’s swollen organ.

As the male submerged into the misty subway, he noticed an old lady staring at him. Her eyes flared like crimson, her lips were tightly shut. Her clothes were tattered and her body was covered with dirt and mud. From the distance between them, he could smell the foul odor coming from the old lady; a stench of a moisten soil. All she did was stare at the male, intensely...Masato couldn't help but shiver with a feeling of confusion. A sensation of displeasure mixed with disgust. All in all, it was weird, it did hinted him to leave the place but the lady finally had spoken her words.

"Young boy--" dark and deep, her wrinkles twitched slightly.

"?" He turned his head. For pete's sake he's a member of a police force, mere lady won't scare him; at least he thought.

"Foolish rabbit should stay away from bad wolves, right young man? Wolves are very cunning, they tend to wait patiently and attack their preys swiftly. Foolish---so foolish---- a sad end indeed. " A contorted smile crept from her face as Masato perfectly performed a fake smile.

--Another weirdo to count. The male sighed inside his head. Add another odd situation for the day. He's tired enough to listen about the rabbit and wolf non-sense, his body badly wanted some rest. He bowed at the old woman, trying to stop her from continuing the talk. He grab a couple of paper bills inside his pocket and lightly placed it atop the woman's wrinkled hand. It would spare her a decent meal for a day; hopefully it would help her, maybe she's just spouting words as a sign of a famished stomach. Stepped inside swiftly, Masato entered the train, bid farewell and stared at the grandma that was still staring at him fiercely. With no response nor even a 'thank you' at all..

"What the heck was that--" he murmured, leaning at the metal bar rooted in front of him.

After that little play, the man untied this lady and kissed her lips before he left the room. He never panics nor feels uneasy while walking in the hallway. No other guests noticed him just the bellboy who smiled and thanked him for his patronage. The receptionists didn't know who was with him, since the lady is one of the VIP guest and as being one they kept the entire accommodations private including her amity.

He departed the hotel and lingers in the misty street. When he reached the convenient store he entered and acquired himself an ice cold canned coffee from the vendo. Just like the old routine. He went outside and looks for an empty table near the ashbin. The guy had drawn his blunt and puffed facing the dark sky above.

Suddenly, ambulance sirens fill the night. Police cabs next into it.

“a lady had been murdered?!”

“where?! Did they seize the culprit?!”

“Damn, what a dreadful scene?!”

The crowd rampant in a daze. Hazard tapes wrapped around the entrance of the hotel. No one is allowed to enter, nor exit.

[

sorry if this is too short.. :) bawi ako next time]

Almost a block before arriving at his apartment, a call suddenly summoned him away. He hailed a taxi and rushed to the red-light district, also known as, Kabukicho. It didn't gave him a hard time seeing where the scene of the crime was located since it's always crowded with curious people. Masato displayed his badge and the police guided him inside the scene. He was still dead tired and yet another murder crime had come barging to his rest again.

He rushed himself at the metal stairs and then into a room which led to lot's of police. What awaited him was a woman full of knife wounds all over her body. Her neck barely intact to her shoulders and her organs, shredded into fiery red bits. The lower part again was ruined beyond recognition. Instead, of staying at the scene, he ran downstairs and went to the usherette of the bar.

"Who was with him? A male or a female?" Without introducing himself, he desperately questioned the still puzzled lady.

"Er-- she's a patron of ours and we didn't really mind what she brings inside. I don't know sir."

"Fuck." At his wits end he slammed the partition. The female flinched, scared at the face he was displaying. Masato looked like he was the murderer himself.

"I'm sorry for my actions, it was just a fit." He forcibly smiled and assured the lady that he's no enemy.

Left with no clue, for the nth time, Masato was really playing the fool's part. He was merely dancing in the palms of the murderer as he was being ridiculed for his incapacity to figure just a simple clue. Is Tenebris a male or a female? Goddammit! This was starting to get into his nerves. He hurriedly returned back to the scene and closely watched the corpse again. Her face was filled with joy even though she suffered lots of slices in her flesh?

"A BDSM fetish, add that to Tenebris. So the lunatic has a scary kink." An inspector from Shinjuku branch whistled jokingly.

"Oh if it's none other than, Kudo himself" The officer turned his head to Masato who in response grunted at the sudden nickname.

"Inspector Kurokawa please refrain from calling such names."

"HAHA I just can't help it," The taller male ruffled Masato's hair for the sake of annoying him.

"But I guess we should catch Tenebris quickly, we don't want that lunatic ridiculing us, right?" He glanced back to Masato and left the scene.

"Get Tenebris out of my territory, Young Detective." His gaze was intently sharp as he added a reminder to Masato.

"YES SIR."

It's okay seira-dono and sorry for my long post. Damn I don't know how to make it short.