Natsume Yuujinchou

YaoiFanfictionWriter

Come on...Don't tell me that i'm the only one that thinks there should be yaoi in this anime?

Who do you guys ship?

I ship Takashi and Kaname.

1239088074199.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanfictionWriter

• rhandom

• TheWalker

• Ragne

I kinda ship natsume with everyone in this show XD i know i sound crazy and all but natsume looks so good with everyone. everyone i mean Madara, Natori, Matobi, and yes Kaname.

I kinda ship natsume with everyone in this show XD i know i sound crazy and all but Natsume looks so good with everyone. everyone i mean Madara, Natori, Matobi, and yes Kaname.

I also ship all of those couples but in Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou, there was a lot of yaoi moments between Kaname and Takashi.

but don't forget that one scene where Matobi looked like he was about to raep Natsume until Nyanko walked in and in the manga Natori always looked happy when Natsume asked for help or whenever they meet up somewhere

• 2 weeks later...

Me neither. Since Natsume still hasn't told the Fujiwara's and his friends about how he can see youkai. An OVA is going to be aired on Feb the 5th this year. I'm thinking after the OVA there would be a 5th season.

• 1 month later...

omgggg February 5th, so soon! I can't wait. I fell in love with the anime and soon they'll publish the manga here too so I'll be able to buy it and read it. This series was the series which made me start reading manga again and watching anime along with Free!

• 4 weeks later...

An OVA!? Oh gosh! I've missed it already! must find one then!!!!there are still a lot of mysteries in Natsume, I want to know what's Nyanko's relation with Reiko and to that old woman of the matoba's

• 2 months later...

All!!!!!! I like all pairings but I don't like it if natsume's the seme he's rather fit (in my opinion only) to be the UKE!! but MatobaX Natsume is my fave!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I miss this anime soo much:cuteonion52:

...It's one of those anime that has a peaceful aura and relaxing vibe.. i miss u!!