Yo :3

Usu-chan

Hi guys :3

:hamtaro-005 (10):

My name IRL is Victor, but I usually use my nickname Kitsune Usureki (aka. Usu-chan :3). I live in the main city of Hungary, Budapest and Imma 18 years old guy with hobbies like playing the guitar, singing, writing poems, playing computer games and rpgs and stuff. Since I'm bi, I love yaoi and shounen-ai, I found them a way to ease the difficulty of enduring life. Uhm.. yeah, I usually have depressive thoughts, but they usually make me think and create, so I guess I kinda like the way I am.

:hamtaro-005 (12):

I used to draw in manga style, but nowadays I don't have the mood nor time to do so, so my skills are quite faded, though I am planning to restart practicing. But right now, I am concentrating in forming a metal band. Imma screamer/singer/guitarist :3 Though my favorite genre is metal, I also like classical, electronical and almost all kind of other music styles (but I also have a standard >,

Well, I think that's all what came to my mind. Feel free to ask any question if you want to ^,^

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• Usu-chan

• unlove

Top Posters In This Topic

gawd, I thought a friend of mine via skype named Victor, got me there xD

Welcome to the Forum

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Have FUN!

Hello Usu-chan! Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to Yaoi Otaku. My name is Paul and I live in Amsterdam, Holland. I hope you will have a happy stay on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_04_zps3e89ffe6.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hi Victor,

Nice to meet you. Thanks for the Introduction post.

Hope you'll have fun here on YO. rabbit4