uke seeking a one on one or group rp

xAkachix

I am some what inexperienced as i have been gone from rp for a while but would like to get back into it with some one who will be active and be patient with me

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• xAkachix

• mice223

Sure that's good to me, We can do that way, You tell me your ideas and after you tell me your ideas, I can tell you my ideas, what about that?

`i can rp fantasy /rl i like highschool college or work based rps i tend to move to that place as a adopted child or such i also like more bdsm hard rps but i,d like to start out easy .

Well I like to RP everything beside bdsm and other Hard RP, Since I'm not very good with sex-scene, So what do you want to RP about?

• 2 weeks later...

Well here have I one idea

Plot: our main proganist live alone in empety old house and have live alone for four years now, helt since his parents mysteryious disspear When he was just 15 years old and now he is 19 years old, he dont know Why his parents suddenly mysteryious disspear until one day he got letter from a mysteryious person so tell him to meet him at the park around 1900 AM, who is the mysteryious person? And does he know something about the main proganist parents? Thus this our main proganist search for parents start.

What do you think about the plot? And just tell me your ideas aswell