My Intro

Bishonen yaoi

Hey guys First of all i would like to thank this site for accepting me :hamtaro-005 (13): I am a Huge fangirl of yaoi. Whenever i see two men with the below mentioned qualities i go MOE MOE and start imagining things LOL :hamtaro-005 (5): Okay Coming to the point as my name suggests I love yaoi with excellent chemistry, ie, the one with a hunk as seme and a cute one as uke. And then my favorites are Deep purple,Anamorphosis, Boy meets Boy. I think SenRu is the best ever (no offense). Any suggestions from you guys ? who are equally as good as SenRu or even more HOTTER :hamtaro-005 (22):Thats all for now. I would like to know more about your favorites so please stop by. Thank you.

NOTE : My mother tongue is not english so please feel free to correct my minor/major mistakes if any.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aki

• Aoi

• xKai

Top Posters In This Topic

Hallo

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. I wish you a very happy stay on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_01_zps2e4a630d.jpg

SenRu has been my all time fav couple too, till recently, been hooked on Levi x Eren / Levi x Erwin couples (shingeki no kyojin) Aaaah ~ just can't get enough, Levi heichouuu ~ :leaf15:

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Welcome~! ^^ So glad you joined YO, hope you are wonderfully happy here. I greet you kindly, it is an honor. My name is ZETA (obvious) I am at your service. *bows* images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnYFAWvUI9ZCL7S5KxByTiDc9sz66yoJ3N2elJ8gELNcZHXKjb

KYAAAAAA~~~~!!!