+18 Your First time???

seiragureisu

We're all open-minded here, right??!

Let us share when was the first time you DISCOVERED and SATISFIED yourself??

by your own.. ok.

I'll start:leaf5::leaf5:

I discovered it when I was in Grade school, 8 or 9 yrs. old... hahah

and I didn't regret it..

That's the way it is..

=NO FOUL WORDS=

2nsb7d4.jpg[/img]

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• seiragureisu

• Tetsu

• Anessen

• unlove

Hmm...

My first time... i was probably about... 12... and it scared the absolute bonkers out of me... so bad that i wasn't able to do it again til i was about 15...

Honestly ...around 15 i guess. I was very relligious at that time so i was like noooooo,i did something very bad and i run to church.... XD still makes me laugh how was i stressed about it

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
... what!!! 8-9?!... :5yoyo21:

at that age... i didn't even have the slightest interest in lady related stuff( especially my body)

...such a young age and already found yaoi... Lucky you...

Hmm, my first time? I think I was just starting high school when I learned about it. You see, as a kid, I never got the talk with my parents. All my previous sexual knowledge came from animal planet. When I got to high school, another guy was talking about it and he asked me if I had ever done it. I was confused about what he was talking about, so he explained how to do it (it was really awkward and I had no internet). So I went home that day and did what I was told to do. It felt good and I was like cool. I was still creeped out by the conversation, but we became friends. And that's when I learned about that thing you do. onionn2

that's cool.. you became friends.. in my time.. we only have BETAMAX, magz and books... haha

my curiosity built early... *grins*

,,, curiosity?,, weh? Haha..

*raises a hand* Question: When you do it on your own..for the first time...does that count as already losing that precious?

My first time was a year ago when I was 15 [i'm 16 years old now] and I dated a guy 5 months after my ex girlfriend cheated on me. He was tall and handsome and knew I haven't done the "first time" and so.. I did. Now we're not together anymore and I do regret ever doing that.. So yeah. xD

@seiragureisu It's been a long time since I've seen BETAMAX, but we had that in the old family home (along with my dad's 8-tracks. My mom gave me a walk-man and a record player with KISS records back in 7th grade).XD

I'm surprised your curiosity was like that at 8, but I guess some people start sooner than others, lol.

I'm kinda curious as to why you regret it. Nobody really has that perfect "first time.":cuteonion24:

well for me.. it's no no... ummm how do I say it... my first time doesn't have penetration or let's just say it was outside .. I didn't do it inside.. gets... everyone knows what I mean... duh.. am I a GURU here..hahah

as I've said.. I lost it when I was 20.. meaning on that moment I did it inside... *blush*

*grins* after that incident.. i was kinda aware of my surroundings.. so it was also a good thing.. because I was totally not into opposite sex... so i'd kept my virginity until 20..hehhe
.. you don't have to be sorry.. that's life.. we're still like in a process of TRIAL and ERROR... so if you thought it was failed.. you better try not to do the same again... but don't ever regret it... coz in the first place you enjoyed it while you we're doin it.. :) right... just smile.. move forward.. *winks*

Mine... hmmn.. i had lots of firsts....

so i played myself first when i was in grade school (can't remember exactly when).. but my father's friends told me that doing this and that makes me more manly.

then... for THAT one... i lost my both my rear (with a guy) and frontal(girl) around 15-16 :3