█║▌║ х = y 4 0 1 ║▌║█

「viviD

vhyz44.png

“Am I gay? Am I straight? And I realized...I'm just slutty. Where's my parade?”

2j4zf34.png

In which, gorgeous yet dominating Seiichi Yamato had his normal life perturbed by Kirei Kurosaki, a flirtatious third year medical student with a thousand quirk. With his peaceful days of teaching and guiding his students the righteous path towards success.

Will Seichii survive the attacks of a student known for his genji-like (Hikaru Genji) charms!?

A romance comedy with a taste of hardcore and yummy vanilla mixed with drama?

A story that you'll never get tired of!

2hfrtk8.jpg

Yamato, Seiichi

A 25 year old biology teacher who is straight-lace but knows when to laid-back. A gentleman who is strict yet kind, he's easy to get along with, surprisingly. He is quite popular (also surprisingly), guides lost lambs to the right path, generous and will help students (especially in their studies) and teachers who are in need of help, he does what he can. He's calm even in dangerous situations, though when it comes to certain situations like being flirt to, he panics inside but remains stoic on the outside. He is straight, meaning he is not interested in the same gender.

What people don't know is that he is an ex-delinquent. A feared admired banchō in his middle school to high school days but in the middle of high school he stopped for some reason and is now (as what you can see) a teacher. Back then, he dyed his hair into blonde. His legend is remembered by delinquents since people have forgotten because they never did associate with delinquents, well, most people.

"Haa~ You're lucky, Yamato!" One of Seiichi's co-worker said, patting the red-head on the back. "You're students aren't as rowdy as mine! Damn you~" His co-worker had a grin on his face, showing that he wasn't really serious.

"Un." Seiichi said in one word. His co-worker pouted at this answer, earning some chuckles from the other teachers. It was always like this between the two, one was playful while the other wasn't. Though once in a while, the red-head would answer back.

"Let's get back to work." With that, he took his stuff and walked away from the faculty room. It was almost the start of classes and being late wasn't in the biology teacher's dictionary. As a teacher, he had to get to class at the signal of the bell so he could catch late-comers and punish them lightly, depends on how late they are.

Briiing! Briiing!

And that was that, he opened the door and greeted his third-year biology students. "Good morning." The representative began his role of saying the customary kata and once they sat back down, the teacher started his roll-call.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• 「viviD

.. ... .
. ....
. .. . . ....
. .
. . .

28spxf5.jpg

K
ir
ei
K
ur
osa
ki
(21)

Kirei, as the name implies, is a drop-dead-gorgeous third year student of the medical department.

He possesses a strong predilection towards things that's considered 'too plain' or 'too beautiful'.

Furthermore, he is relentless and well-known for being a sex-fiend that encompasses both genders as a scapegoat for his stress occurring activities. In his personal view, human relations are not of great significance, hence he does not understand that lover-like concept they speak of; instead, for Kirie, lust will just probably suffice.

Despite all of this horny streak persona, Kirei's still a top-notch student and is fueled by his scholarship and such. He is very fond of eating yet he's body never gets so stuffed which led as a mystery to some.

.. ... .
. ....
. .. . . ....
. .
. . .

"mon~ Ki-chan slow down a bit"

A girl tightly enveloped her arms to the blonde male like an octopus. Yet all she heard was nothing from the man. Indeed, as the rumors said, he's seriously a professional in terms of sex. It did just happen that they were group mates. Still, Kirei, not in the slightest, was not the one who'd begun this farce. All the flirting was done by the female. He was just asked since she knew he was good at this. Of course with a hidden agenda, the girl was trying to get a piece of the male's heart. Little did she know that all her efforts will be futile.

Kirei continued to thrust his member aggressively as he cupped her huge breasts. They began throwing kisses at each other's neck. A passionate sex with a lover, if someone from a third point of view would describe, though there really was nothing to it.

"Ki I love you~" the girl whispered the sweet nothing to his ears.

The man stopped moving as he shuddered and came, not in the confession but in the pleasure of course. He removed his member from the entrance and threw the condom to the bin. He wore his white robe back and combed his messy hair through his hands. Every hard evidence of their sex was gone, except for the deranged state of the woman spreading her legs widely in front of the man.

"Love is out of the option, sweetie..."

"at least you have tasted me and that's it---" his words were fused with pheromones yet delivered coldly.

The male immediately left the scene. He really hated that side of a woman. They tend to get clingy and asume utmost importance just by persuading them with some cheap wiles. They really are a mysterious creature for a science man like him.

Men. Men, he tasted some and concluded that it was not that bad. Though he hated the muscles that were obstructing him from vigorous movements and flat chests which was no fond of juggling. Still both sexes never leave him in a melancholy, they do in fact interest him. It's even a miracle for him not to have acquired some weird disease. Thanks to his cunning stature that he'd survived the tragedy out of it.

"The part which you made was crappy by the way. I need to revise it so off I go."

He peeked back at the door just to remind the girl of her failure. Her oblivious to Kirei's thoughts, made a downpour of tears. She was shocked of how a gentle man could turn immediately into a cold bastard.

--i should've never confessed. So the rumors were true---

.. ... .
. ....
. .. . . ....
. .
. . .

"So this is what they were talking about." The biology professor mumbled to himself. His class was almost complete save from one person, judging by the empty desk that wasn't occupied.

Seiichi himself heard rumors from the students' gossiping and teachers complaining about him and his... erm... sex life, he inwardly shuddered when the news of the previous home economics professor came to life. What kind of teacher doing it with a student?! Thankfully, she was replaced by a woman who was plain though beautiful in his eyes. Not only that, she was a Yamato Nadeshiko.

Did Yamato Seiichi has a crush on the new home economics professor?!

Why, yes. He has. For over one year. Ah~ Miss Momoko~

Now back to the topic. This Kirei Kurosaki. He didn't know of him, it would be the first time they'll first meet. It was because this year, Kurosaki had biology that certainly falls to Seiichi's hands. It would be tough based on some rumors he had gathered.

And since he was already ten minutes late... Well now...

Would this year be interesting or troublesome?

'...I have a feeling that it's both.'

(OOC: My reply is quite short. I apologize. @_@)

Flock around me, bitches. The gray-haired casanova entered at the door nearest to the teacher, instead of the door from the back; seriously, how rude could he get. It may be pure exaggeration, but the girls from the first row emptied their seats just for him to sit beside them.

"Ki, my turn, six okay..." As if it's stated not in a public place.

"My pleasure, mademoiselle " He passed at the center and tapped her shoulders.

The young man decided to settle at the front seat without even apologizing to the teacher as to why he was goddamn late, stealing his spotlight. The male just leaned at the table on his back and rolled his eyes towards the window. Biology does not interest him if there'll be no experiments to be performed, it turned out to be a boring subject for him. It's wisest to just read a biology book than listen to the boring teacher right in front of him. Add dull to that, yes he's dull. His dead-pair of eyes strolled at the foot of the teacher and up to his bust then to his face.

"meh--" he snorted and lazily slumped at the table.

He could easily measure the teachers vital statistics just by looking at it. In fact, he wasn't that mediocre; if he could just tidy himself a bit, he would finally look like human. Damn, he couldn't help himself staring at the teacher in front of him. Not until his name was called...

Shocked, he immediately answered to his call.

--you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention...

|tis' fine, hahaha.|

He was talking about today's lesson until a rude person suddenly opened the door near his desk rather than at the back. So this was his last student, now he know why the teacher's were complaining all about him. He was too flashy. His left eyebrow raised at female students moving as if they wanted him to sit next to them.

And what? Six? About wha— oh. Oh. Saying that in public... he took note of the girl who said that, just to call her parents so they chain her down before six. Now he noticed that the most boys were jealous that his late student was getting attention from the girls.

.....He was surrounded by children. Were they secretly sex-craved or something?! This is not a sex school! For pete's sake! 'I swear the girls will end up being prostitutes.' What a mean thought. Should he drill to them that sex is forbidden until their heads blow from all the lectures? Hmmm... somehow, the idea was nice. But Seiichi is not a sadist at heart. (A tiny little bit, maybe.)

He pursed his lips before calling his late student's name. "Kurosaki Kirei." Seiichi called, for some reason, Kurosaki responded. Didn't he usually ignored the teacher's calls for him? Maaa, as long as he had Kurosaki's attention.

His eyes bore through his. We meet for the first time, infamous Kurosaki Kirei. His eyes seemed to tell, eyeing the show-off critically.

"You're 40 minutes late. You're sitting position is sloppy. You're clothes are improper. You didn't apologize. And planning on doing it at six." Seiichi smiled un-kindly. "Detention after school."

Silence.

"Now. Let's resume class, shall we?"

After the verdicts been stated Kirei just chuckled a little while the girl whom he promised sex was completely devastated. He couldn't care less; warnings, detention nor even expulsion couldn't stop him from anything he wanted to do. Now even the slight scolding of the man in front of him would shatter his plans. He didn't waver and smiled at the man as he properly buttoned his shirt and arranged his crooked tie.

"Yes, sensei." He responded in a docile manner.

If he'd started an uproar and smack his reasons through the other's face, it might cause quite some time. Though he already did trouble them, in a different way, Kirei hated useless prattles. Since it looks so unethical to begin with, might just wait for the lessons to end and then perform his oh-so-awesome plan. This is a school, after all, he might sometimes act like a student if needed.

The bell chimed for the session's end , Kirei enthusiastically went to his succeeding lecture. Add the fact that he was chatting with the girls with a chum. They'd talked about asking him to tutor them and most of the parts were basically sex or intimate stuffs. He just couldn't believe that after everyone in school knew the fiendish him, they'd started to casually talk perverted in front of him. By any means, Kirei had already decided to go with the flow, let their impressions be right and whatever.

--but that teacher really suucks-- His mind caught something again.

He just couldn't forget that teacher who meant to scold him yet reprimanded in monotone. It's as if he was a robot who was just created mechanically to teach students and punish them for their wrongdoings. Monochrome, indeed if he'd describe him. He spent most of the day taking the classes and seminars with a little flirting of course. Yet he was not in a bit tired and was still anticipating for more...

"Detention time." he knocked at the door and traveled his way towards the window of an empty room.

--so where's he!?

'He kind of remind me of the me back then.' That was his first thought after his first class was over. And then smacked himself in the forehead after he realized his thoughts were of, thankfully, he was alone in the classroom. He wasn't that of a sex-fiend like Kurosaki! No, no! There were certain behaviors Kurosaki had that remind him of himself back then!

His silver-haired student brushed off what he said back then, like what he always did when he was still the leader. In fact, the old him wanted to resurface. ...That sounded like he was bi-polar or something. How long has it been anyway?

Before he knew it, he started to chuckled lightly. He went undergo transformation when he was in high school. The old him would be in disbelief and laugh it off like it was a joke as if he was going end up like this! And look what happened. He did end up like this.

Regrets? Psh. Nope.

"I met the infamous Kurosaki Kirei." Was what he first said to his co-worker after school was over. His co-worker and desk neighbor chocked on his drink - seriously? milk? - and looked up at him with wide eyes.

"You met the teachers' worst enemy?!" With a dramatic gasp at the end.

All of the teachers in the faculty paused and glanced at both of them before returning to what they were doing, already knowing who they would be talking about. The social studies professor had a flair with dramatics and whatnot, he also kept saying that a certain sex-fiend was their top enemy. It was... true, they guess. His behavior in school. Even if he was a top student.

"Mhm. The rumors were right. I still wonder if everyone has sex as their hobbies." He mumbled at the end, ignoring that his co-worker was now ranting of 'stupid sex-obsessed meanie!' childishly. He was slightly ashamed that he was friends with this idiot.

"Do your best, Yamato-kun." A soft lilt voice said. Seiichi recognized this voice and now his heart was going ba-dum! ba-dum!. Ahh! Curse this beating heart of his! He tried not to look very happy because that would be uncharacteristic of him as he looked at his other side to see that his one-year crush was now sitting in her own chair that is next to him.

Ahhhh! He thanks the heavens that her desk was assigned to the left of his desk. He felt like he was being taken away and go to heaven now. How lucky, really.

"Thank you, Momoko." He thanked her with a small smile and tried not to blush when she returned it with a beautiful one. Thank goodness that she wasn't that popular! Because if she was then that'll mean more rivals. She was a plain woman, she was like those normal people who would only fade in the background. She was beautiful in his eyes, with her Yamato Nadeshiko quality.

He didn't noticed that he was supposed to go towards Kurosaki's detention, too distracted with his annoying self-proclaimed best friends who was getting annoyingly clingy and the beautiful Nadeshiko-like Momoko with her cute giggles at watching their one-sided banter, until he looked at his watch.

...Whoops.

He was a little late but he arrived to open the door and see Kurosaki outside the window, the detention room was put in the first floor. He looked at him with a raised eyebrow and unsaid question hanging in the air.

'Are you coming or what?'

And in his mind, he added, 'or I'll double the detention.'

And viciously adding in the end, 'if you come inside from the window, I'll triple it.'

Kirei entered the room as what his mind suggested. Through the window he'd jumped inside and dragged the nearest seat in front of the male. Legs wide open, arms crossed as he leaned at the seat. It was past six and he was a little annoyed as to why the teacher was late. Most probably forgot the appointment he got inside the room. In the first place that teacher was the one who detained him, yet good news; He's late. The male unwrapped a lollipop, placing it inside his mouth, out of a bore.

"Competent are we?" He sarcastically stated as the teacher entered sat in front of him.

So the teacher initially had scolded him and instilled in his head the proper conduct inside the school. Blah...blah...blah, all those scoldings would be futile since the male had dazed himself off to lala land. He twisted the stick as he tasted the sour apple flavor of the lollipop. Nonetheless, he could still hear the latter speaking yet in his thoughts; it's as if its a foreign language.

Not until... a loud thud was heard. Kirei saw the teacher's face with a fury as its pitch increased rapidly.

"Chill sensei. My matters aren't of great significance to you. Besides, I had shown everyone the 'results' they longed for." He just couldn't stay idle anymore. All of that was non-sense to him, completely stupid and irrational.

"Just cut me some slack." His eyes dropped another layer. Disrespect, Is all Kirei could offer to those busy-body's who wouldn't leave him alone. It was just the teacher in front of him had easy reactions; provoke then anger. It never failed his interest, those faces that were fused with anger.

"hahaha" he chuckled softly as the latter continued to lecture him and whatnot...

*damn, you're too noisy.

Kirei immediately removed the lollipop from his mouth as he leaned closer at the latter's face.

*smack.

Kirei frenched him hard and silence filled the air.

"I guess it's over. Well then excuse me sensei, I'll take my leave." He licked his lips and placed the lollipop back to its place.

|*grill me or fry me, sorry for the delayed reply. School stuffs TT|

• 1 month later...

He ignored the sarcastic jab- he was already used to it, ugh, why does this guy really remind him of his old self? Except he wasn't a the type to shove a dick into a hole every day and he was more— anyway...

Seiichi tried to scold him, as excepted, it didn't work. He tried getting mad but again, it did not work. Now he knew how irritated the teachers were at this guy his teachers when he was still a leader at that time. How ironic, really, that he was in their position.

He acted angry then enraged (slowly getting irritated), slamming a hand on the desk; his student only laughed, definitely amused which grated his nerves. The other had the gall to brush everything off and be all the more irritating. He was making Seiichi feel like the wrong one! He wasn't, yes?!

Until that happened.

Shock. Yamato Seiichi froze. K-Kissed... he kissed him...! Not only it was a kiss— it was— shi— automatically, hus face turned to shocked stone though on the inside—

'W-What?! K-K-K-K-Kissed?! Aren't we both men?! Does that mean he does it with o-other m-m-m-men?! What! WHAT?!!'

Full blown panic.

His thoughts were scattered, mind shut down due to shock, downright frozen. It was his first kiss... by the same gender. Wha—?

In just one second, his shock died down, enough to react by standing up, took Kira's collar and turned him around to slam his back on the board. It all happened too fast.

"You." The red-head breathe out, tone deep as amber eyes scanned the other's face until landing on the mouth. The lollipop. Detention right now. Rules.

Seiichi ripped it out and without looking nor took a glance, still staring down his student, he threw it.

It went inside the trash.

"I do not know why they like you or keep coming to you with the intentions of intercourse but—" He narrowed his eyes. "You are just decent, especially in looks." With that, he let go.

Seiichi didn't look at him as he said with no emotion hinted in it, "Detention is over." Just like that, he sat back in chair, not once, looking back at the troublesome student.

Eyes closed, leaning back, arms crossed, he ordered coldly.

"Get out."

His face was full of weary. Wait was all Kirie could offer. --Is that by any chance, his first kiss? That statement promptly appeared in his head yet shoved immediately after some thought that it couldn't be possible. He was a twenty something guy, at least he'd experienced a kiss or two.

"Wai--- am I sensei's first 'male' kiss" His left brow raised in temptation as he whistled sexily in front of him.

But as what he'd expected the male was still full of his thoughts. Even his words weren't travelling through the other parties ear. He snapped his fingers, moved forward and backward; yet Yamato-sensei was still out of it. The teacher himself had traveled to LALA~ land with him. All Kirie could do was laugh boisterously at his expression. Couldn't help getting impatient, he grabbed his cellphone from his pocket

*SNAP.

Finally, caught the latter's attention, Kirie made a wide grin.

"Sheesh Sensei, such a camera whore..." he grinned and took his leave as he heard the male ordering him to get out.

He was on his way to go out so why the sudden change of pitch? Kirei wanted to add another statement but decided to stop since he might not like what will happen next. Seriously, he needed to take a chill pill. It was all a joke~! It's not like he's a goddamn maiden, getting hyped up with just a kiss (*french though).

--He tasted cigarettes, does he smoke? Kirie thought as he was running on the hallway. It was against that sensei's character, smoking and such. Anyways, it wasn't his business so he decided to thrash the thought away.

*pfft . Kirie accidentally opened the pic he'd took earlier. "Wuhahahaha" he flailed his arms poorly as he laughed while staring at his phone.

Though people were staring at him, Kirie best ignored it. Yamato's face was all screwed up; with an expression that he was almost going to throw up and with an air of disgust, yes, it's all like 'him.'

"Ki-chan~ " a girl rushed towards his direction.

"Sorry for making you wait--" the girl apologized as she hurriedly approached the male.

"Nah let's skip with that drama. Let's go." He suggested, his eyes all plastered at the cleavage right in front of him.

Didn't resigned to just that, Kirie grabbed the girl's ass, fondling it from his heart's content. Damn, the hell he cared, though he's still near the school gate, Kirie still continued his sexual assault.