Hi there!

IzayaOrihara

Hello!

I'm IzayaOrihara from Durarara!! anime. I have a confession to make to you. To be honest, I am not the yaoi type. But I like pegging (when a girl plays with the boy's ass) and well, people really hate this somehow. A friend of mine suggest me to create a profile in this yaoi forum, since people who accept this kind of fetish usually are girls who like yaoi.

I like pegging for 10 years already, and really, I don't have no one to talk about it. There is no tag "pegging" on hentai sites and it is really very hard to find someone who likes it. I hope to meet girls here who at least accept this fetish of mine, who enjoys talking about it. And of course, to make new friends. :)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rainbowman

• IzayaOrihara

• Matti_19

• Marygrace94

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
hello! Welcome at YO! You are my most favorite character ever that I mixed my name with you!! Hahahaah!!! XDD

enjoy here!! ^^

*gently pats

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
's head* nice meeting you... you might not be the yaoi type now...but who knows... onionn6... oh,,, welcome to this awesome family... make sure to enjoy your stay.. and if there is anything i can help you with... feel free to vm or pm me... i hope we be good friends... :)